Looking to swap PS3 for Wii! (Systems)

caribbeankid92

CAG Veteran
Sorry, I had no idea where to put this.

Looking for someone to discuss trade my PS3 for a WII. I bought the PS3 brand new and has not been played much (maybe like 10 hours). I should still have the original receipts, I also have 4 games, a wireless controller, hdmi cable, and all cords needed. I want a WII since I already have a 360 which I play like 5x more. I have played PS3 like an hour in the past 2 months.

Email is best: [email protected]

Just looking to discuss a fair trade for both parties.

Thanks,
Ben

It would be best if you had a trade list and since you have zero feedback here its going to be tough for someone to trade with you

CAG Rule low feed back ship first! are you willing to ship your unit to a total stranger first?

This is all too fishy if you ask me.

This belongs in the CAG Video Game Trading forum. OP has been here just over a month, so it's okay. Just be wary of big trades with CAGS who have zero feedback.

I would do this for sure i have been wanting to get rid of my wii for a while. But...you would have to send first, pm me if you are interested.

Hmm, someone with zero feedback offering a large trade, and a person with '2' feedback asking to send first. This sounds like a whole lot of trouble brewing. Start slow, get some trades, and maybe in the future someone will take you up on this.

Who in there right mind would trade a PS3 for a Wii? I have both and I can honestly say I haven't turned my Wii on in 2 and a half months.

[quote name='TimPV3']You must have shitty taste in games[/quote] You must be a fanboy. Sorry boss but when you look at games out for the 360 compaired to PS3 there is a reason he played the 360 more.

No one should do this it has SCAM written all over it.

bread's done
Back