Lost in Shadow $14.99, Wii, Amazon.com

[quote name='ijustw1n']Saw it at best buy for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Did it have a half-off clearance sticker? It was $29.99 at mine last I checked.

[quote name='dealighted']SO who cares if they matched it? WHat difference does it make? Newegg still has it in stock[/QUOTE]

A lot of people prefer Amazon and would rather order it there whenever they can. Especially if they have credit on Amazon.

[quote name='dealighted']SO who cares if they matched it? WHat difference does it make? Newegg still has it in stock[/QUOTE]

Amazon Prime.

What's with the attitude?

Having been a CAG member for over two years, you should know why some CAG members prefer Amazon. First, Amazon Prime members get free TWO-DAY shipping. Plus, California residents don't pay sales tax (although the California Legislature has been trying to change that). Third, Amazon has a great return policy. And finally, Newegg has had a few issues selling rewrapped games as factory sealed NEW.

[quote name='Josef']Did it have a half-off clearance sticker? It was $29.99 at mine last I checked.[/QUOTE]

The tag on the white file thing did say clearance.

Funny that some people are so price-sensitive that they can't even understand the concept of being loyal to a particular store. When I have any issue at all with an Amazon order, I remind customer service that I spend several thousand dollars per year there, and they fix it right away. There are benefits to being loyal.

[quote name='ijustw1n']The tag on the white file thing did say clearance.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I also got Best Buy credit :) I'll have them scan it.

[quote name='illennium']When I have any issue at all with an Amazon order, I remind customer service that I spend several thousand dollars per year there, and they fix it right away. There are benefits to being loyal.[/QUOTE]
lol, you're a high roller. You create enough concessions on your account, Amazon will blackball you regardless. A couple thousand a year at one retailer in 2011 is nothing.

Do we really need attitudes like this posting here?

[quote name='Stele']lol, you're a high roller. You create enough concessions on your account, Amazon will blackball you regardless. A couple thousand a year at one retailer in 2011 is nothing.[/QUOTE]

In 2011, during a recession, it's something. Myself, I have a long history with Amazon of buying televisions etc. And they always treat me right. They've even honored gold box prices after it's expired because theyre great at what they do. That with 2 day shipping and no tax in Texas keeps all my credit there.

Everytime they do that for you, they'll create a record of a concession and sooner or later, they'll deem you an unprofitable customer (which you probably may very well already be since most people here dabble in a lot of shenanigans). Retailer margins on TVs are ass to begin with so you're not exactly impressing anyone here. This "recession" you're currently experiencing is the status quo for the rest of the decade.

I hear what you're saying, and you're probably right about concessions, but don't make assumptions. Not everyone here is a poor teenager or college student flipping and gaming the system. No one's trying to impress you either - that should be obvious. Simply relating experiences and saying there's value in loyalty.

[quote name='illennium']Not everyone here is a poor teenager or college student flipping and gaming the system.[/QUOTE]
So you're a poor mid-30s "flipping and gaming the system?"

bread's done
Back