Lost Planet Online Dead?

abouttandoutt

CAGiversary!
Is lost planet's online dead? If it isn't would there be enough people to get the online achievements for the game?
Thanks a lot :)

I tried out the online multiplayer demo a few months ago, and that had someone to connect with, very good sign.

Consider the fact that, unless they've patched it, Colonies Edition players can only play online with other Colonies Edition players. I've heard there were much more regular edition players online than colonies, but by now who knows. For $5ish, it's worth the risk of buying it and find out.

Pretty much why online-based achievements suck. Unless you're talking about a Modern Warfare or Halo title they're almost impossible to get if enough time goes by.

The thing is, everyone who would be interested in Lost Planet- I don't know of many- is playing the Lost Planet 2 online multiplayer demo.

[quote name='tenma']Pretty much why online-based achievements suck. Unless you're talking about a Modern Warfare or Halo title they're almost impossible to get if enough time goes by.[/QUOTE]

Very true, especially when the achievements are massive grind-fests, like get 10,000 kills. At least, if they are somewhat easily obtainable achievements, like doing something particular in a match, you can get some friends together in a game and boost.

One caveat is when LP2 comes out I suspect the population for LP/Colonies will take a hit.

Ouch:
LPECG2TH.gif

[quote name='PocariSweat']One caveat is when LP2 comes out I suspect the population for LP/Colonies will take a hit.

Ouch:
LPECG2TH.gif
[/QUOTE]

And that's only two weeks away so beware of that.

bread's done
Back