LOST PLANET XBOX 360 $19.99 @ BB w/ in-store pick-up

they discounted this because the expanded edition comes out next week. it will only be 29.99, so use the target coupon to get it for 19.99 there, and you also dont have to give BB your money this way

It really sucks that the new 'colonies' version can't play mutliplayer with the old version, but still, prolly better to wait for it if you've never played Lost Planet.

[quote name='mkernan']It really sucks that the new 'colonies' version can't play mutliplayer with the old version, but still, prolly better to wait for it if you've never played Lost Planet.[/quote]

i figured you might as well to get the extras, plus there is extra single player content too so if you aren't into the multiplayer there would still be extra stuff there for you in the single player too

Oh man, I was totally planning on waiting for Colonies, but have you seen the cover art for colonies? They're actually releasing it with the Platinum Hits cover art. Total let down.

That's a pretty dumb thing to base your purchases off, no offense but if a game has much better stuff and the only thing different is the cover art, why not buy it? It's still a good game.

14$ shipped AGCO for the Collectors steelbook version from Buy.com is not that much.
If you really want the new colonies you can try to find a deal on that too when it comes out and then put the disc into the CE case.
Then you can just sell the disc only of the regular edition or goozex it to get back some if not most of the 14$.
Its a little work but you'll get the best of both worlds.

i'm holding off from purchasing lost planet until the new colonies one is out
rented the original and liked it, but the additional content might be nice :)

When I see threads like this it makes me wonder why CAG doesn't stand for Cheap Asshole Gamer instead of Cheap Ass Gamer. The OP was trying to share what he thought was a good deal and obviously wasn't aware that the game was $20 at a lot of places. Rather than saying what amounts to "this deal sucks" or "this is lame" or "this isn't a deal", how about recognize the good intentions of the OP and use a little more tact and courtesy in telling him that it's not the greatest deal ever? Or, better yet, just don't say anything at all. That is preferable to being a thread-crapping prick.

I also don't get why people keep saying not a deal because its PH now......aren't PHs 29.99, not only this but its probably the non-PH case that everyone loves so much. Plus, a lot of the prices for 19.99 or less that I have seen were used, except for CC, but we don't all have CC in our area.

The comments in this thread thus far seems to be very tamed.
No one disrespected the OP directly or personally.
But in reality this deal isnt too hot regardless of the OP's intentions so we other members are obligated to point that out to other members.
If we didn't other members wouldn't know all the facts and opinions and might miss out on a better deal or savings.

Helpful members here mention that the 30$ colonies edition is commig out soon and has a lot of extra contents.
Also myself have pointed out that you can get the Collectors edition with the cool case for 24$ or 14 agco,
All of which are true.

Theres noone thread crapping here.
The OP himself realize that too.
So you guys are wrong.

[quote name='zizo79']it is all good ,...mods feel free to close[/quote]

see the OP is smart enough and a good sport to realize it.
Thanks OP, we all do appreciate you trying to post deals

bread's done
Back