Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Kick Ass 2 is up next and for it give me your superhero name best one by 10:04 gets the code

add slogan for the Hero increases chances if its good

Last edited by a moderator:
I take my superheros seriously, but this time I'll have to share one of my very own characters' name... that's a villain. :p Name is "Tempasoon", an ex-soldier turned convict for brutally murdering a family during wartime. He then developed natural weather powers during Hurricane Irene when he was locked up in prison, and has thus started a crusade to hunt down those he feels are deserving to be killed.

I take my superheros seriously, but this time I'll have to share one of my very own characters' name... that's a villain. :p Name is "Tempasoon", an ex-soldier turned convict for brutally murdering a family during wartime. He then developed natural weather powers during Hurricane Irene when he was locked up in prison, and has thus started a crusade to hunt down those he feels are deserving to be killed.
aight im breaking the rules cause that sounds good there Lakers takes the win

ok so I have 31 movies and 1 season left so Im going to give away the season now via a trivia question and then in a little while im gonna code drop all 31 movies to finish out the day's event Ill drop a message to let yall know im back before i let the codes fly free so ya have a chance but stay tuned ^^ as for the season i have left it is True Blood Season 6 and Im gonna make it easy mainly because i like the name of the Actor

What is the Name of the Actor who plays Eric Northman?

also now would be a good time to check all the codes if you havent to make sure there are no issues incase I copied them wrong when giving them out message me if there is an issue

Before the Finale, I wanted to say thank you again for the memorable night. 

I haven't had this much fun since TheManaKnight told us  his adventures to the strip joint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the Finale, I wanted to say thank you again for the memorable night.

I haven't had this much fun since TheManaKnight told us his adventures to the strip joint.
ive actually never been to a strip joint xD btw Ive resolved all the issues except for one seems like it might just be a bad code which sucks although of all that ive given out 1 bad code seems like a good ratio ok now im gonna take a break and ill be back in a 10 to 15 min to do the code drop

Thanks lothoris for the giveaway!

Billy and kinetic I fully agree with y'all. This is probably the most fun that I've had on this website in a while.

Good game to all of y'all. Y'all kept me on my toes

bread's done
Back