Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Can I get back to Full Metal Alchemist now haha. That was fun even if someone said Captain America before me -_-

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12314900" timestamp="1418154144"]loved the participation on that guys made for a great giveaway gratz again to mystic and thanks for making it interesting everyone[/quote]

Nope as always thank you for the question and giveaway. It really is interesting what you will come up with next lol.

It's all good man everyone appreciates what they can get. It's all good bud no need to be sorry.

ah I made a Deadpool thank you photo and site won't take it...anyway thank you again

Lothorius

GVFxQYH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Its not tuesday yet so i dont have movies but i do have a treat to share as you can tell im a huge movie buff and as contests have revealed I love the ERB series on youtube so what could be better? 

A COMBINATION!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

just had to share this here for all you movie fans ill be back soon with movies the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comes out this week woohoo

yes it is its tuesday guys and i've just returned from my outing to the store so you know what that means

I"VE GOT MOVIES! xD

got 4 movies to giveaway today but one of them will go to someone with a small child its a movie my 4 year old picked out so I would prefer for it to go to a place where it will give another child joy as well that movie is

The Hero of Color City

Its a movie about crayon people and sadly i have to admit we are watching it now instead of Ninja Turtles ='(

The other titles are:

The Skeleton Twins

The Maze Runner(really excited about this one)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(Uber excited about this one)

so lets get the thread jumping with people so we can have a good fun giveaway and like I said someone post here if they have a small child and I will shoot you the code for the color movie I mean i know i cant really check to see if you have one but i trust you guys so use the honor system on this one

[quote name="dyeknom" post="12332424" timestamp="1418745032"]Oh man, those three bottom movies... havent seen any of those yet [/quote]

The maze runner is brilliant went to the cinema for that and I really enjoyed it :)

Although I ain't seen the skeleton twins or the new TMNT :/ I must be slacking lol.

Oh man, those three bottom movies... havent seen any of those yet
well i dont do theaters much but i love movies so i get them literally as soon as they come out and since i dont use these codes I love to share them with you guys but seeing as these are some good movies really wanna wait til we get people in here just 2 aint gonna cut it xD

its slowly growing up to 5 now but not sure if they are members or lurkers although Billy or gilg should be along soon they are usually always here Ichigo as well although he doesnt always make it could be time of day thing for him

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12332437" timestamp="1418745343"]kinda want another fun giveaway like i got to do with Guardians for the TMNT but cant think of how i can do it xD[/quote]

Hmm well base it around a movie that you enjoy like an actor or something then just find something difficult or interesting out that we must guess or how about something stupidly difficult like I am thinking of a animal what is it lol.

alright we will start it up since we got a few good people in here so lets start it off with Skeleton Twins

Since we are giving away TMNT later lets do a TMNT question for it

Name the Creators of TMNT to score Skeleton Twins

I was digging through my comics this weekend to find my TMNT comics ^_^
awesome

Alright Maze Runner will be next really excited to see it heard great things and I read the book series as well so cant wait but i have to cause of the kids and what not but here we go:

Name all 4 book titles to win this one

bread's done
Back