Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Spaceballs i dont think 'state of the art' is actually a demo.  i think i was reading the wrong part haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
good jobs guys I thought it may have been to difficult to guess so I had to help out a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x37gIahAtXQ

It is still rather catchy in all honesty and I suggest people have a listen :D

Oh Jesus on Es fits the bill
Sorry you were so close to being there bud hopefully next time :D

We have a winner :D
good jobs guys I thought it may have been to difficult to guess so I had to help out a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x37gIahAtXQ

It is still rather catchy in all honesty and I suggest people have a listen :D
Awesome!!!! Yeah I am getting it stuck in my head right now. After its done I am going out to buy a lottery ticket and some popcorn :D/ . Thanks Gazra and Thanks Lothorius.

Very Nice, Gazra. That's a crazy long (and obscure) demo.
Yeah I no it's still pretty cool that this came out in 1992 I was like :O when I first seen it it is still kinda cool to think of what has happened in such a short period in relation to gaming and the PC's in general.

haha no big deal. thanks for the shot at it. sad i missed 'da turtles.
No probs bud yeah I know I was wondering where the rest of the people where hiding I have to admit though that I will probably go and buy TMNT soon :D

Well guys thanks for the fun I am off to play on Plants vs Zombies again :p

I watched both TMNT and The Skeleton Twins this week, Lothorius (thank you again).  Skeleton Twins is *really* dark, but it reminds me in a lot of ways of Kristin Wiig's movie Girl Most Likely.  

Sorry for the late post today my schedule has changed up for work so I sleep most of the mornings nowadays and such as ive been out and about all day havent been able to post also being that is the holidays i had to spend my entertainment money on christmas presents lol but it works out because while i was at the store today there were no new releases now sure if its a holiday thing or what but there was nothing worth getting and no new movies at my store so I will be back next week most likely with more movies for the masses see you guys then

Don't worry about it bud. We are all in the same boat it is Xmas after all.

Hopefully I will be getting a load of codes to drop this year round if people love me enough haha.

Merry Christmas Everyone and If you dont celebrate Christmas Happy Hanukkah  or whatever the case may be Happy Holidays to all and

I hope your gifts are bountiful not planning on getting much myself but ive been guaranteed a new computer in Feb so im cool with that xD

Happy holidays to you to Lothorius hope you have a great day.

And to everyone else have a great Xmas or what ever your celebrating hope you all have a brilliant relaxing time.

Just letting you guys know there will not be any codes today from me I seem to have come down with the flu or something and will be on bedrest for the day so no codes and such as i work for the rest of the week i probably will not be getting new movies this week =(

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12371508" timestamp="1419967625"]Just letting you guys know there will not be any codes today from me I seem to have come down with the flu or something and will be on bedrest for the day so no codes and such as i work for the rest of the week i probably will not be getting new movies this week =([/quote]

It's ok bud hope you get better soon. Nothing worse than being ill for New Years.

Edit

I noticed I typed getter instead of get better lol. How much of an idiot I am.

Don't even sweat it Lothorius. Take care of yourself, no one expects you to hand out free codes. I personally come to witness to chaos and hilarity you cause each week. 👍

Not to mention nothing really came out this week, with exception of maybe The Equalizer.

Sick on New Year's. That really sucks. I usually get sick around Christmas, so I am due for a go with ye olde sickness as well.

good to see you again too still sick as hell but managed to go shopping today at least xD blu ray's were mostly cleaned out so didnt get codes for all the movies i got but got a couple

I rented The Interview and I thought it was kind of stupid. I get why it's a big deal but the humor wasn't there most of the time.

but yea i got 2 movie codes like i said bluray were cleaned out so Get on Up the Jame Brown movie didnt have a code and that Left Behind movie with Nic Cage doesnt have a code and a couple others but I got a code for:

The Equalizer

A Horse For Summer

Not sure what the second movie is about at all but figured i would give it a try xD

yea figured Equalizer would be the code everyone would want for today's 2 lol had a good idea ready for it too but there arent any people only you and tom and ive seen a couple names pop in and out

but yea i got 2 movie codes like i said bluray were cleaned out so Get on Up the Jame Brown movie didnt have a code and that Left Behind movie with Nic Cage doesnt have a code and a couple others but I got a code for:

The Equalizer

A Horse For Summer

Not sure what the second movie is about at all but figured i would give it a try xD
A Horse For Summer in winter

ok so no one else is showing i got 2 movies and 2 people and epic expressed great want for Equalizer so epic gets equal and tom will get a horse for summer dont wanna wait around forever for people to show up xD

bread's done
Back