Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

ok so no one else is showing i got 2 movies and 2 people and epic expressed great want for Equalizer so epic gets equal and tom will get a horse for summer dont wanna wait around forever for people to show up xD
thank you Lothorius! Very nice of you!

Crap I ended up seeing this too late  lol   Welcome back Lothorius and nice job to the two of you guys that were here for the movies ;)

9QXry71.gif

Pretty cool Lothorius

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one code available this week for Annabelle the sequel to The Conjuring or prequel whatever it is didnt read it yet lol just wanted it cause i enjoyed the Conjuring and who doesnt like a good horror movie about a possessed doll lol Chucky ftw so yea show up people looking to give this away fast

I got one code available this week for Annabelle the sequel to The Conjuring or prequel whatever it is didnt read it yet lol just wanted it cause i enjoyed the Conjuring and who doesnt like a good horror movie about a possessed doll lol Chucky ftw so yea show up people looking to give this away fast
I would like it Lothorius! I loved the first one

sorry to all those who werent quick to the jump but Epic was the first to post and as this is a speed giveaway week Epic is gonna take the prize gratz to him

I might be back later this week with more movies I havent decided if I'm gonna get more this week or not I didnt buy all that I wanted but if not ill have them next week with more new releases

so i got 3 codes this week

Book of Life  (which im watching as we speak well about to start it)

Fury

Red 2

just waiting for a couple more to show up

Yeah I love that my wife and kids as well as most of my friends all are up while I sleep...LOL oh well...I hear ya though Lothorius!

Ok for fury:

Brad Pitt stars in this movie. Him and his wife Angelina Jolie are currently thinking of adopting an orphan. From where are they thinking of adopting?

For The Book of Life:

Although this is a animated family style movie there are a couple of voice actors that are normally known for their work in action and sci-fi genre movies. Name these 2 male actors. (hint: Channing Tatum is not one of them even though he doesn alot of action movies)

well you got Ron Perlman right just need the other one and diego even though he was in a few action movies which i didnt realize surprisingly that is not the answer i was looking for

bread's done
Back