Tom Hardy-Striking Distance

Bill Capa-Color of Night

Carl Roebuck-Nobody's Fool

Leo-Four Rooms

The Jackal-The Jackal

John Smith-Last Man Standing

David Dunn-Unbreakable

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy guys sorry about last week due to work being the death of me and my kids breaking my headset i didnt have money for movies and didnt really have much time to get to the pc to update you guys but im back this week with 2 movies so come out for the fun of a giveaway

oh btw good news im getting a new pc soon cant wait gonna be pretty nice 4.0 ghz eight core processor 2gb vid card 8 gb ram skimping on the ram for the moment to save some dough gonna up it later though

anyways i got 2 movies for giveaway

Alexander and the horrible terrible no good very bad day

Addicted

soon as we get a few people ill throw up a contest or something

For Alexander:

Steve Carrell is I believe Alexander's dad but anyways...When i was young i used to watch a movie with my sisters it was there favorite movie prolly saw it 30 times before i hit elementary school being that I was born in 89 and didnt hit elementary school til 95 what movie did my sisters watch all the time?

Steve Carrell was in it

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12486487" timestamp="1423608285"]For Alexander:

Steve Carrell is I believe Alexander's dad but anyways...When i was young i used to watch a movie with my sisters it was there favorite movie prolly saw it 30 times before i hit elementary school being that I was born in 89 and didnt hit elementary school til 95 what movie did my sisters watch all the time?

Steve Carrell was in it[/quote]
Ohhh I have no idea with this one....

Ermm well seeing as you mentioned Steve Carell it must only be Curly Sue unless I am completely wrong then I feel stupid lol.

Nice guess ervgotti well done

[quote name="Gazra" post="12486507" timestamp="1423608549"]Ohhh I have no idea with this one....Ermm well seeing as you mentioned Steve Carell it must only be Curly Sue unless I am completely wrong then I feel stupid lol.Nice guess ervgotti well done[/quote]Thanks Gazra I was lucky. Good luck to everyone on the next one.

Addicted:

Not really sure what to do with this one dont know much about the film at all...

ok here we go since im getting a new pc Ill tell ya whats up with it and yall can guess the price

4.0 ghz eight core processor AMD FX 8350 Black Edition

1TB Sata HDD

8gb ddr3 ram

2gb Radeon R9 270 vid card

NZXT tower

500w Power supply

DVD burner/drive

AM3+ motherboard(not sure of brand name)

first person to get within $20 wins

[quote name="Ervgotti85" post="12486518" timestamp="1423608775"]Thanks Gazra I was lucky.[/quote]
Luck is always involved in these things lol. I only remember this film because my mother had it on VHS and we always watched it lol.

bread's done
Back