Amd fx 8350 - $200
Hdd - $40
Ddr3 - $70
Video card - $200
Tower $100
Power - $70
Dvd burner - $50
Motherboard - $100

Roughly $830 as a ball park figure from me :)

But it depends on where you are getting the parts from such as a actual store or refurbishment parts.

But even then $800 is probably the top end you would spend on this kind of machine when your building it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amd fx 8350 - $200 Hdd - $40 Ddr3 - $70 Video card - $200 Tower $100 Power - $70 Dvd burner - $50 Motherboard - $100 Roughly $830 as a ball park figure from me :) But it depends on where you are getting the parts from such as a actual store or refurbishment parts. But even then $800 is probably the top end you would spend on this kind of machine when your building it yourself.
good guess but negative you are off and actually im gonna change it up instead of within 20 its gonna be within 50 that way its a little better

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12486548" timestamp="1423609390"]good guess but negative you are off and actually im gonna change it up instead of within 20 its gonna be within 50 that way its a little better[/quote]
Dam... I will try again if no one gets it lol. I shall wait my turn :)

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12486565" timestamp="1423609656"]even got the page pulled up so i can link it to prove its right although i think you guys all trust me by this point xD[/quote]
Lol we trust you by now no need to distrust someone these days.

Addicted:

Not really sure what to do with this one dont know much about the film at all...

ok here we go since im getting a new pc Ill tell ya whats up with it and yall can guess the price

4.0 ghz eight core processor AMD FX 8350 Black Edition

1TB Sata HDD

8gb ddr3 ram

2gb Radeon R9 270 vid card

NZXT tower

500w Power supply

DVD burner/drive

AM3+ motherboard(not sure of brand name)

first person to get within $20 wins
999?

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12486583" timestamp="1423609863"]gotta admit though i cant wait for this pc to get here once i order it gonna be so beast compared to the crap im on now[/quote]
I won't show you mine then ;)

It kinda takes the p*ss in all honesty there really is no need in it.

Guardian_921-R.png
love the look of the tower

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12486588" timestamp="1423610005"]
Guardian_921-R.png
love the look of the tower[/quote]
That does look rather nice that's the next thing on my list upgrade the tower.

just dropping a line so yall know ive not dropped off the face of the earth I just got the new pc running woulda been sooner but due to my r9 270x card being defunct i had to order another card and wait longer and have been without pc til now xD but im still around didnt get any movies this week due to the issues with the pc but ill get some soon see yall later

I swear I always show up almost exactly a hour late every damn time a movie is given away lol. I guess I need to follow this topic if I ever want a free movie lol

hey guys heads up I have a digital code for the mockingjay part 1 but I cannot give it away atm I am currently in the hospital for the short forseeable future and will do the giveaway when I return home

Just letting yall know i'm home now I appreciate all the get well messages. I'm not quite out of the woods yet still got some outpatient tests to do before i can recieve treatment and cant return to work til the 16th for the moment. At least it is good to know how well this community holds up and supports one of thier own. Have a good one guys and I'll keep yall updated.

I am glad you are doing well my friend! Your health is far more important than any movie Hollywood could come up with! 

Get well my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
as an update to let yall know the problem that I was in the hospital for was recurrent episodes where i would pass out for an unknown reason currently im diagnosed with recurrent syncope(medical term for passing out) but they believe it has been narrowed down to Neurocardiogenic Syncope but until i finish my tests they cant put an exact label on it I go tomorrow to get a 30 day heart monitor put on and i go the 16th to do a Tilt Table Test I basically get put on a tilting table and they move me about and test my body's reactions i guess but all that being said Im really appreciative of all the support you guys are giving out but I return today with a movie to give away I just got back from the store and came back with the new Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb but it comes with a bonus code as well so today I will be giving out:

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Code good for 1 movie: Night at the Museum or Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

so come on out guys

Glad you're out of the hospital and have an idea of what's going on with your health issue, take care of yourself so you can take care of your family.

alright guys just picked up a copy of annie who wants the code and is anyone interested in a 8x8 photo book from shutterfly the code came with annie as well if not ill drop it in the code drop thread

simply because im about to watch it myself and you are the first one here im gonna toss it to ya the movie i mean as for the shutterfly after the movie if no one has posted that they want it ill drop it over in the code drop thread

Weird, I don't know why that showed up as a "quote"  lol   Nice of you to be dropping movies still, despite all you were going through...glad you are doing ok after all of that, this is the first time I'm around for one of your recent drops :p

bread's done
Back