Lots of Blu-Rays for sale! Updated daily!!

I am currently only looking for the games on my list. No offense but please stop asking me to check your list if you don't have anything I'm looking for.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']cml anchorman sin city an toy story 2[/QUOTE]
Nothing I'm looking for, sorry.

[quote name='Hostile']WET for Iron Man?[/QUOTE]
I would prefer not to do single-disc trades for low wants.

If you are selling I am interested in these, so please let me know approx prices shipped.

Anchorman (w/collectible cards and journal)
The Secret of Kells (combo pack w/exclusive graphic novel)
A Bug's Life
Crazy Heart
Pinocchio
Where the Wild Things Are

Otherwise I dont have my to trade you can CML. I do have a GOW Collection I could trade.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Arakias']If you are selling I am interested in these, so please let me know approx prices shipped.

Anchorman (w/collectible cards and journal)
The Secret of Kells (combo pack w/exclusive graphic novel)
A Bug's Life
Crazy Heart
Pinocchio
Where the Wild Things Are

Otherwise I dont have my to trade you can CML. I do have a GOW Collection I could trade.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Only interested in trades right now, and only for the games on my list of wants.

[quote name='doctorthodt']come on people, help me get rid of some of these blu-rays[/QUOTE]

I would, but I'm out of stuff to trade :*(

Just got sealed copies of Firefly the complete series and the Peanuts holiday collection for trade

edit: and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know, things are looking good for getting FNV in the morn and shipping it out then.

PM me your address and I'll PM you back mine. (I'm at 146 PMs right now, or I'd send this in one)

[quote name='dabamus']Just to let you know, things are looking good for getting FNV in the morn and shipping it out then.

PM me your address and I'll PM you back mine. (I'm at 146 PMs right now, or I'd send this in one)[/QUOTE]
Replied!

bump for new stuff

I will be getting Back to the Future, Clone Wars Season 2, and (probably) the Alien Anthology next week. If you have stuff I'm looking for, arrange a trade with me early!​

I will be getting Back to the Future, Clone Wars Season 2, and (probably) the Alien Anthology next week. If you have stuff I'm looking for, arrange a trade with me early!

I will trade above value for any of the following games in new/like new condition:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Rock Band 3
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Vanquish

I will trade above value for any of the following games in new/like new condition:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Rock Band 3
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Vanquish

bread's done
Back