Lots of Blu-Rays for sale! Updated daily!!

Before I make an offer, do you know if the Brotherhood of the Wolf blu is region locked? I couldn't find it on blurayregioncodes.com.

HAVE -
MLB10 The Show
White Knight Chronicles

WANT-
PayPal

[quote name='opterasis']Before I make an offer, do you know if the Brotherhood of the Wolf blu is region locked? I couldn't find it on blurayregioncodes.com.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's B-locked.

[quote name='starmask2k3']HAVE -
MLB10 The Show
White Knight Chronicles

WANT-
PayPal[/QUOTE]
...what the hell is wrong with you? Stop posting in my thread.

dont say you want 360 games if all you want is specific things, besides this whole website it built around trading so dont be so hostile and be open to offers.

[quote name='51jack']dont say you want 360 games if all you want is specific things, besides this whole website it built around trading so dont be so hostile and be open to offers.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but if a person is too lazy/ignorant/stupid/whatever to notice the BIG RED WORDS in my op, and STILL can't figure it out even after I quote myself to drive the point home, then they deserve nothing but hostility. Furthermore, I obviously can't fit every single one of my game wants into my thread title. And thirdly, who the hell are you to tell me I should be "open to offers"? I know what games I want - why should I be open to offers for shit I don't want? And frankly, it's none of your damn business anyway. Thanks.

[quote name='doctorthodt']Sorry but if a person is too lazy/ignorant/stupid/whatever to notice the BIG RED WORDS in my op, and STILL can't figure it out even after I quote myself to drive the point home, then they deserve nothing but hostility. Furthermore, I obviously can't fit every single one of my game wants into my thread title. And thirdly, who the hell are you to tell me I should be "open to offers"? I know what games I want - why should I be open to offers for shit I don't want? And frankly, it's none of your damn business anyway. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

you have this two games in your High Want list so what's the problem

MLB10 The Show
White Knight Chronicles

[quote name='starmask2k3']you have this two games in your Want list so what's the problem[/QUOTE]

exactly also if you have like 2 games you want why dont you just trade all your shit to gamestop or something like whats the point of even hvaving alist?

[quote name='starmask2k3']you have this two games in your High Want list so what's the problem

MLB10 The Show
White Knight Chronicles[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are dense.

The problem - as I said in my op and even reiterated for you on this very page - is that they are low wants, and I am only interested in taking low wants in trade along with normal/high wants.

Un-freakin-believable.

[quote name='51jack']exactly also if you have like 2 games you want why dont you just trade all your shit to gamestop or something like whats the point of even hvaving alist?[/QUOTE]
There are 36 game wants in my op, which is a lot more than quite a few other people here have listed. Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you honestly believe 36 is the same as "like 2"? Stop trolling my thread and kindly gtfo, thanks.

[quote name='doctorthodt']Wow, you really are dense.

The problem - as I said in my op and even reiterated for you on this very page - is that they are low wants, and I am only interested in taking low wants in trade along with normal/high wants.

Un-freakin-believable.[/QUOTE]

ok i saw that the games that i have are low wants not high so i'm sorry for posting in your thread

[quote name='starmask2k3']ok i saw that the games that i have are low wants not high so i'm sorry for posting in your thread[/QUOTE]

dont be i was reffering to 360 dumbass btw when i said 2. i didnt know people actually played that other shit.

bread's done
Back