LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='Sejad']I see many of you on the first post say this site is safe, but how may of you can confirm they got their orders??? sorry I just saw this site FIRST time and I love it but can I trust it?[/quote]

I placed my order on tuesday with standard shipping and it arrived on friday. Liongames.com is legit.

Plus, if you email [email protected] you usually get a response the same day or if not the next morning, Tony is very good about communication

[quote name='Megalith']Any word on the Bioshock LE?[/quote]

This is really turning into a FAQ. Check imacgod's post at 12:31 today: the Bioshock LE is a GameStop/EB exclusive.

Believe me, I would have loved to get it at a Lion Games price.

[quote name='beeporama']This is really turning into a FAQ. Check imacgod's post at 12:31 today: the Bioshock LE is a GameStop/EB exclusive.

Believe me, I would have loved to get it at a Lion Games price.[/quote]

I really want the LE version, but the price jump from $39.99 to $69.99 is a bit much for some added stuff that I'll never look at twice.

Pre-ordered and payed in full for Halo3 and GTAIV...will gladly pay in full for Call of Duty 4 if LG runs a deal. Thanks CAG and Tony, great prices!

Hmm, as tempting as LEs usually are for me, $30 really is pushing it. I'll probably do business with LG soon.

I'm pretty upset that I didn't find out about the $80 H3 Legendary until last night, though.

[quote name='Megalith']Hmm, as tempting as LEs usually are for me, $30 really is pushing it. I'll probably do business with LG soon.

I'm pretty upset that I didn't find out about the $80 H3 Legendary until last night, though.[/QUOTE]

you should be happy, H3 is going to blow

I have a question..on the site it says 42$ for gtaIV ps3 pre order...is that all wat i have to pay or will i be charged the remaining when the game is shippeddd????

[quote name='avi_66']I have a question..on the site it says 42$ for gtaIV ps3 pre order...is that all wat i have to pay or will i be charged the remaining when the game is shippeddd????[/QUOTE]

Wow...

As the first 21 pages explain, that's all you'll be charged.

put down my cash for a plane jane Halo3. Just can't justify the added content when I'm getting such a great deal. I never buy games right when they release! This will be awesome.

And seriously people, it's like a CAG-void inside this thread where users have forgotten to use the search function.

I haven't been keeping up on this thread lately, wanted to mentioned I added a Bioshock preorder deposit to my ME deposit.
When to print out page I noticed I was order 30XX. Does this mean that Liongames has only had a little over 3000 orders total since he began less than a year ago? I would think that a site offering prices like these would be inundated with preorders/purchases and at least a decent amount of trade-ins. I can't say I've contributed to the trade-in effort myself, sorry Tony. Tony don't feel obligated to answer this, but does this concern any of my fellow CAGs at all regarding the longevity potential of liongames and thusly a corresponding amount of
nagging worry that preorders 4 months out may not be fulfilled. Please don't take this as alarmist, but it makes me reluctant to pay off my balance too soon before the game's release date, though I would like to pay now. I suppose there are many factors which may make 3000 orders not be so bad, such as multiple purchases on one order. Can a CAG who sees unit sold numbers vs. stock ordered by a retailer shed some light on whether a low (in my opinion) order/transactions number is any concern? Please tell me if my concerns are or are not valid, as I want liongames to be around for a while.

Anyone else go to their order history and have it be blank after preordering games? It's still not showing anything for me.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else go to their order history and have it be blank after preordering games? It's still not showing anything for me.[/QUOTE]

My Halo 3 order is still showing up on there.

[quote name='NorthX08']trying to order BioShock but page keeps giving error :(

@liongames , aka Tony? :)

are u gona put some Wii games up there anytime soon?

- Metriod 3
- Super Smash (release date announced at 12/3/07)
- Mario Galaxy (11/?/07)

thanks[/quote]

Working on that. Just finsihed my newsletter draft. I hope to get that out by tommorow evening!

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else go to their order history and have it be blank after preordering games? It's still not showing anything for me.[/quote]

My GTA IV and Halo 3 preorders are showing up for me

[quote name='UberCAG']tony, now that i have my summer job and plenty of cash for games im gonna go ahead and preorder all the big games for 360 now while you still have great deals on them, and the prices are amazing, but i was wondering if you planned on running some kind of promotion along the lines of buy 4 games get 1 free...obviously im not complaining and dont mean to insult you or anything because all the positive feedback is very encouraging thus far, but i was just wondering if there is any type of bonus to ordering 4 or 5 games at once[/quote]

These current deals are as good as they get. They will be ending real soon and new specials are starting

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else go to their order history and have it be blank after preordering games? It's still not showing anything for me.[/quote]

Zmonkey. shoot me an email with your details. like your name and invoice number and I will check and see if your orders went through. send it to my info address. also what browser are you usin?

[quote name='Manning']Any chance that you will offer Call of Duty 4 special deals? It is not on the site yet.[/quote]

Hopefully friday or before it all depands on how much work i get done tommorow

[quote name='xtchuh']How is the shipping on Pre-orders. Are they shipped before the release date so they can be received by the release date, or are they shipped on release date? Got Halo 3 CE[/quote]
Halo 3 will hopefully ship one day before release date. There are street dated titles and non street dated titles, Non street dated titles ship two days after release. most major titles are street dated. ncaa football 08 was streetdated so that shipped on tuesday and all pro 2k8 wasnt street dated so i will ship that on thursday even though it got release on tuesday

[quote name='Chanash']Im waiting for Wild Arms 5 pre-order! I hope I can order it from here :)[/quote]

I dont have any info on that yet. when is the street date?

[quote name='degenerazn']Hey Tony, any idea if you're gonna do a BioShock Collector's Edition special?

I have 5 games ready to order but I really want the Bioshock col. ed.[/quote]

Nope it is an exclusive to the bad guys:)

[quote name='Greendomo']Hey Tony just wondering when the full amount needs to be paid off for Bioshock. I think its still coming out next month right?[/quote]

Due now! my order date is next monday.

Any word on a Call of Duty 4 special? I only plan on getting 7 games the rest of the year, and I have 5 of them already pre-ordered from you. Call of Duty 4 and Rock Band are the only other ones I plan to get. Well, there are more I want but won't get because I do need to budget some money :p I'm not sure if you're doing anything with Rock Band since I know shipping that could be a pain.

Although since you just mentioned that Ace Combat 6 is an upcoming special, that might make 8 games I need to get :cry:

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']Tony, any word on when All-Pro Football 2K8 will ship out from you guys? I'm really craving some football action here. :p[/quote] It will ship on thursday it wasnt a street datd title so I get the game two days after release.

[quote name='doc005']8/28/2007[/quote]

I see it on my sheet now. I dont think there will be a special because it is only $39.99 to start with. There isnt a lot of room to play there. retail price on this game is so bad.

[quote name='liongames']Due now! my order date is next monday.[/QUOTE]

how do we pay off our balances on the games we pre ordered?

[quote name='liongames']It will ship on thursday it wasnt a street datd title so I get the game two days after release.[/quote]

I can't wait for it, I really hope it comes in on Saturday.

2 questions, Tony:

(1) Any chance on getting a Mercenaries 2 (Xbox 360) deal?

(2) How much longer is the Halo 3 special going to last?

Thanks for all the great deals!

[quote name='RawisJericho']I can't wait for it, I really hope it comes in on Saturday.[/QUOTE]
yeah me too man, cept I gotta work saturday night. that's alright though, probly won't get here till monday anyway :(

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']yeah me too man, cept I gotta work saturday night. that's alright though, probly won't get here till monday anyway :([/QUOTE]

Blah. It should be here Sat for me but with my mail men Monday is more likely:(

Any idea how long these preorder deals will last? Are they coming to a close soon? I would like to order Halo 3, but I need to wait until monday for my paycheck.

So Bioshock balance payments for those who put down the $10 deposit are supposed to be made by Saturday or Sunday at the latest, I assume, judging from your website which says the following:

"Reserve your copy of any of the titles with a $10.00 deposit (each) then come back within 30 days of the title's release to pay your balance. We'll send a reminder e-mail at that time if you haven't already paid your balance."

Liongames.com show bioshock as coming 8/21.

If we are late, do we miss out on the deal or are we otherwise penalized?
The evil eye or a list of deliquents would serve as a great reminder. Maybe on the final payment date post a reminder in here in large, bold font. That would make it very clear. Thanks for the deals!

Any deals on Naruto Rise of the ninja for the 360?
I hope the Halo 3 and Mass Effect deals are up for awhile longer because I need money to get them. D:
Any word on how much longer those 2 specials will be up for?
I'd appreciate it! :]

I received a shipping confirmation for All-Pro Football today. I really hope this will come in on Saturday. I'll be off and I won't have anything to do. Plus I've been dying to play this game.

Tony, will you get any of the PS3 exclusive games out in the coming months for cheaper? Like the following:

Lair -- August
Heavenly Sword -- September
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction -- October
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune -- November

I'm looking for deals on Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition (PS3), Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back