Lovin the new mobile page

shortyman920

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I dont normally come here on my phone, but today i got a pleasant surprise when i did. The mobile layout is tenfolds better than before and really makes mobile browsing convenient now. With all these threads here complaining about things u guys r doing wrong, heres one telling u guys that the new layout is much appreciated. :)

I like the new layout too. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but is there a way to view the last page of a thread without having to go through all the pages?

Lol idiot. Jk :p. Just click "last" and youll be on last page. On mobile, just go to bottom and click on the page button. Put in the number of the page you want to land on. Dont tell me youve always had to scroll through every page?:(

[quote name='Scorch']good to view, but there's still no way to create threads (when I view it iPhone style)[/QUOTE]

You don't see the new thread button?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What is the style ID? My mobile page doesn't look any different thatn before.[/QUOTE]

18 - it disables mobile browser auto-detection if you've manually set a styleid before.

when i load up the mobile page, the background is completely white, and i can't see some of the text. from what i can tell, i'd like the layout, but it is hard to read. the black text on bright white is surprisingly difficult to read. i actually liked the colors of the old theme.

[quote name='wowimsocute']when i load up the mobile page, the background is completely white, and i can't see some of the text. from what i can tell, i'd like the layout, but it is hard to read. the black text on bright white is surprisingly difficult to read. i actually liked the colors of the old theme.[/QUOTE]

Switch to the full style.

I had the new mobile page, then I clicked full view and now I can't get mobile view back. How do you change the style id.

[quote name='John']You don't see the new thread button?[/QUOTE]

The iPhone style of CAG has never had a new thread button for me. I'm on a droid, but it's still the same layout as an iPhone. At the top, I see home, threads and search. Above pinned posts in the video game deals forum, I see where it lists pages and next page. Nowhere on the page does it say new thread.

Is there a way to leave the mobile view and get back to the standard site? I have my phone's user agent set to desktop, but still see the mobile site.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Is there a way to leave the mobile view and get back to the standard site? I have my phone's user agent set to desktop, but still see the mobile site.[/QUOTE]

"Switch to full style", it's a link on the front page of the mobile style.

bread's done
Back