Lowball #163 Is Finished. Invoices Sent. Tracking #'s Up.

Yeah Altruism still runs that group. I haven't been in there either because I was studying in Korea for the last 3 months. I suppose it will be time to make my return there. :D

[quote name='twztid13']man you can get 32$ trade in cred from amazon (today only) for Reach. they pay for shipping. just an fyi.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up! much appreciated, decided to hop on it. :)

[quote name='Amblix']Oh that must have been fun, I see your upping your massive collection as well![/QUOTE]

HA HA HA. Well it is partly there for my reference but mostly there in case I see something on someone's list that I really want. :) Also for the first time ever I bought a game that I already owned :roll: :bomb:. I think it has gotten a bit out of hand once that starts happening.

[quote name='Amblix']Gettin' through Magna Carts 2, pretty fun game![/QUOTE]

Great! I'll look forward to playing it sometime. :)

Also, sorry for my lack of response on the R&C matter - I've completely spaced following up on it. I should hear something a bit later this week.

Thanks for the bump guys.

Might have a mini lowball next week for the DSi and iPod bundles with some games. :)

Unfortunately they upped the shipping here by 50% :/

[quote name='Amblix']Any word on those ratchet games? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, finally. :)

I got Tools of Destruction back today. Both games are still in fantastic condition too.

This tradelist is approved by this squirrel.

squirrel+241574-450.jpg

Bump!

^ He has a huge backlog. ;)

Started buying all Anime blu-rays!
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
-Full Metal Panic
-Claymore
Anything!

Bump~ :)

Putting wants before haves= bye also you never even labeled what you have as haves you just made a list and expect the majority of people to guess right.

[quote name='needler420']Putting wants before haves= bye[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have anything up for sale/trade besides what is in the Lowball, and the link for that is certainly before everything else. 0.o

[quote name='Amblix']Well I don't have anything up for sale/trade besides what is in the Lowball, and the link for that is certainly before everything else. 0.o[/QUOTE]

Very confusing format if you ask me. Looks like your trying to sell other peoples stuff. I'm sober to atm and can't comprehend it. Your not the only one though some peoples formats are so stupid. I mean if you sold items 6 months ago don't label it as sold delete it and learn some business management. Btw that's wasn't directed at you but for everyone who knows nothing about marketing. At least you stated your buying in the title.

Yeah, I only got a few Anime box sets, and maybe 10 TV series.

I really do want more Anime box sets though as far as blu-rays are concerned.

bread's done
Back