Lowball is Now OVER! Thanks everyone!

[quote name='spartenomega117']lowball will now end at 12:30 no matter what.

Get those final bids in!

I need sleep too!
[/quote]

feel the pain of this person!

[quote name='Elmacanon']I only have to worry about the NA DLC right? Or does the PAL version works with a NA account?[/QUOTE]

need a EU account for the dlc. easy enough thou.

[quote name='Caffeinefree']Yeah, 12 hours ago I was like "Time to get a second job."[/QUOTE]

Cant wait to hear more about the halo tv. Im still not buying in on the kinect.

LOL. The xbox one looks like a tivo. So bulk looking like the ps3.
Im going to wait until they realse a slimmer model. I have a backlog of wii, xbox 360, and 3ds to hold me over.

May I ask, what field are u in?

LOWBALL HAS NOW ENDED!

Congrats to everyone who won an item! Invoices will be sent out throughout this week! Will update list now. Thanks everyone for making my first lowball awesome!

[quote name='The Punisher']Cant wait to hear more about the halo tv. Im still not buying in on the kinect.

LOL. The xbox one looks like a tivo. So bulk looking like the ps3.
Im going to wait until they realse a slimmer model. I have a backlog of wii, xbox 360, and 3ds to hold me over.

May I ask, what field are u in?[/QUOTE]

I write garbage for the internet, doesn't pay much, so that's what I'm here for!

[quote name='Tussle']Sorry Elmacanon. I was really rooting for you during that last minute. Better luck next time.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I have sniped other lowballs and won all of the time, now I know how does it feels to lose ;_;

LOST!!! But it was fun! Hey CallofGoaty! I would shake your hand if you didn't smell like goat cheese and cans of motor oil! We salute you!

[quote name='Caffeinefree']Yeah support my butt, check out Culturemass.com![/QUOTE]

cool site. did anyone know anything on the xbox stringray?

[quote name='Caffeinefree']You mean the cheap 360?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Heard it was for $99. Im not sure if its a price drop or a slimmer model coming out.

lonsta please clear your inbox. your invoice:
Hello and thanks for participating my Lowball!

Please send paypal payment to [email protected]. If you are sending an amazon gift card please send it to [email protected] If you are sending concealed cash please message me back for more information.

In your paypal subject box please paste the following invoice:
Xenoblade Chronicles-Like New PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 Lonsta $75
Breaking Bade Season One Blu Ray- Brand New PIC
Lonsta $11
Breaking Bad Season Two Blu Ray- Brand New PIC Lonsta $11
Lot of 17 Used Games- used from Gamestop, untested Lonsta $7
Lot of 7 used games- Poor but work Lonsta $2

Subtotal: 75+11+11+7+2=$106
Total Weight- 5 lb
Shipping Cost: $15.08 USPS Priority Mail
Total Cost: $121
Note:If you don't want the cases for the gamecube games the shipping cost will be cheaper.
Thanks!

Sorry. Inbox cleared.

Whatever GameCube games do not have their original case (aka, any cheap plastic gamestop cases) don't worry about sending those.

Thanks!

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']All Invoices sent!
Will like to ship out everything by this Friday. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

Hey,
I sent you a message. Please let me know ASAP
Thanks

Hi OP.
Don't want to seem pushy, but as a newbie here, feedback is really important to me...and I was wondering when is feedback left?

If there is some protocol that I seem to have missed or don't know, I apologize in advance.

bread's done
Back