Lowball is Now OVER! Thanks everyone!

I am still trying to get a response from the OP. Has anyone been able to get ahold of him. I am starting to think about filing with paypal
Always file and stop the file, rather than not file, and lose your money, always have to look out for yourself, no one else will.

And I don't get it because he's obviously reading these comments, since he's logging in every day...

My transaction was successful, all I want is a little feedback. :oldman:
I would also enjoy receiving return feedback, but that is becoming a hassle these days, (~7 outstanding feedback, 2 exetremely unlikely)

Just chiming in - I received my items quickly after paying and have not complaint on that front; however, I have been unable to get a response by PM concerning receiving feedback.  A large part of my reason for bidding was to get feedback so that I could establish some credibility in preparation for my own lowball, but I can certainly understand it OP is unable to respond to us due to some IRL problems.

... some IRL problems.
What's IRL?

I did a google search for IRL problems and Google asked me if I meant GIRL problems! :D :D

Oh and I've given up on getting feedback.

It would be one thing if OP had disappeared. But to see him come online everyday and not respond is a little insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's IRL?

I did a google search for IRL problems and Google asked me if I meant GIRL problems! :D :D

Oh and I've given up on getting feedback.

It would be one thing if OP had disappeared. But to see him come online everyday and not respond is a little insulting.
In Real Life

and yes, seeing that someone has been on everyday and cannot return feedback is a little disappointing, considering that is all people check for trades.

Just left everyone some feedback. Sorry for being late! :)

Just graduated and had to go back and forth around the state to attend cousin graduations as well. With the new CAG update my older messages have also disappeared so it was somewhat of a hassle to verify who payed and who didn't. I guess I just became a little lazy. As noted earlier I have been logging in everyday but basically just using the mobile app as i am traveling quite a bit and just checking up on any video game related deals  in the deals section. Didn't really check this thread as much since I sent out most of the packages before I left my home. I am hoping everyone is enjoying their item. Take Care guys!

bread's done
Back