Lowball is over! All packages have been shipped - PM me if you want your tracking #

[quote name='jkimrey']I have NO idea what your problem is.

I'm the FIRST person who placed a bid on the Move bundle days ago.[/QUOTE]

And then waiting until the end to swoop in, yeah.

It's not just a problem with you, I really hate some of the things that happen in these lowballs, the thing you are doing is the most annoying.

Sorry - didn't mean to sound like one. My comment was directed toward people complaining about me bidding at the end of the auction.

Please forgive me. :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']I just asked a question jackass[/QUOTE]

Sorry - I just knew it was getting ready to end - I signed in, and the price is going up by someone else. I want to win, so I'm increasing my price as well.

Again, I'm not trying to annoy anyone. :)

Chewbacca's Abortion;9247230]And then waiting until the end to swoop in said:
from 13 years on eBay, i just expect it since that is how 90% or better of ALL the stuff i bid on goes. I just get a bid in early and then i can remember what the hell i am bidding on since i can get myself in trouble when i get random, " You Won an Auction!" and i forgot I even bid lol. It is really not people being dickish as a whole, but just another biding tactic in the wonderful world of auctions. Some people are much worse in what they do, just keep an eye on the stuff you really want, and expect to be there at the end or risk losing stuff unless you actually bid what you are willing to spend.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition contents only (steelbook, slip cover, comic, and manual)-$11
Gears of War Triple Pack (unused All Fronts code)-$7
Playstation Move-$46

Chewbacca's Abortion;9247287 said:
Yeah, eBay is even worse. CAG is a good community so I just expect better.

Oh well, enjoy the Move. No Sorcery for me :(

besides Chewbacca's Leftover lasagna Lunch Lady Hairs, do you REALLY wanna sling around a pair of glowing snow cones?

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

Thanks for participating, everyone! Invoices will be sent out soon, and I'll update the OP with info on the prize pool.

Chewbacca's Abortion;9247378 said:
Well, kind of.

lol. ok fair enough... just get Saints Row 3 and MW3 and come play with me in a completely snow cone free environment. It will be fun, and i will think of more creative variations on your CAG Name.

[quote name='Freemason']lol. ok fair enough... just get Saints Row 3 and MW3 and come play with me in a completely snow cone free environment. It will be fun, and i will think of more creative variations on your CAG Name.[/QUOTE]

You got Saints Row 3 on PC?!

[quote name='Freemason']No. I am prety exclusively 360 nowaday.[/QUOTE]

Well damn, I don't have a 360 anymore, only PS3 and PC. I've been trying to find a coop partner too, damn!

[quote name='earvcunanan']AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

Thanks for participating, everyone! Invoices will be sent out soon, and I'll update the OP with info on the prize pool.
[/QUOTE]
Yeeesssss.

Chewbacca's Abortion;9247399 said:
Well damn, I don't have a 360 anymore, only PS3 and PC. I've been trying to find a coop partner too, damn!

Shame, I have all the toys unlocked, and my buddy is still in rehab from his coma so won't be playing with him in teh next couple months.. it is on sale on steam right now.. hmmmm... maybe ill see about picking it up :) i'll keep ya posted!

[quote name='Freemason']Shame, I have all the toys unlocked, and my buddy is still in rehab from his coma so won't be playing with him in teh next couple months.. it is on sale on steam right now.. hmmmm... maybe ill see about picking it up :) i'll keep ya posted![/QUOTE]

It plays very well!

Random drawings with an entry for every $5.00 or so spent?

[quote name='earvcunanan']So, do you guys have any ideas on how I should distribute the prizes? Thinking of a few ways, but I'd like to see some ideas.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Folklore is finally mine & it's sealed too :)[/QUOTE]

I'm happy someone who really wanted it got it. I was going to bid higher, but actually managed to resist. I dunno why, it looks fantastic.

[quote name='Blabadon']I'm happy someone who really wanted it got it. I was going to bid higher, but actually managed to resist. I dunno why, it looks fantastic.[/QUOTE]

It's one of the few rpg's out there that I don't have but been wanting to get for awhile now. Thank god you resisted lol, I kept refreshing the page just to make sure no one didn't out bid me during that last hour :)

Chewbacca's Abortion;9247866 said:
I say top spender gets first pick, second highest gets second pick, third gets third pick. Then a random drawing for the rest of the items.

Was thinking this. I'm sending out invoices soon.

I hope to get all shipments out tomorrow morning/afternoon, if not then everything on Saturday. I'll PM Delivery Confirmations once I've got them.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I hope to get all shipments out tomorrow morning/afternoon, if not then everything on Saturday. I'll PM Delivery Confirmations once I've got them.[/QUOTE]
It better hurry!

Hey - just wanted to say thanks for making everything go so smooth.

Great job. :)

[quote name='earvcunanan']I hope to get all shipments out tomorrow morning/afternoon, if not then everything on Saturday. I'll PM Delivery Confirmations once I've got them.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back