Lowball is Over. Thanks to everyone who participated. Invoices will be up soon.

[quote name='Blade']2) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time - Blade $1

While browsing through your pictures, I happened to notice Nier and Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I doubt those are included, but I would have bid on them.

Also, I read the previous post and laughed at your comment to JP, op. :D How ironic.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Nier was gone a long time ago and FFTacticsA2 is in my collection. I posted pictures of it just to show the poly bags that I'm selling and what they look like on a DS game.

And who wouldn't want to own a gigantic champion belt you could wear everyday? :)

327) Set of 4 Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Promo Cards - $1
328) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Promo Card on Lanyard w/ free ringtone (Expired) - $1
329) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Promo Bag -$1

265) Magic The Gathering Black 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide New and Sea $1 $2
266) Magic The Gathering White 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide Opened but new - $2
267) Magic The Gathering Blue 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide Opened but new $2

265) Magic The Gathering Black 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide New and Sealed $3
266) Magic The Gathering White 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide Opened but new - $3
267) Magic The Gathering Blue 30-Card Deck w/ Quick Start Guide Opened but new $3

81) Sex Drive Mini Poster Promo approx. 11.5"x 17" - $1.00
101) Spit On Your Grave Promo Poster approx. 17" x 24.5" - $1.00
107) Red Promo Poster approx. 11.5" x 17" - $1.00
118) For Whom the Sleigh Bells Tolls Promo Poster approx. 11" x 17" - $1.00

I'd like to bid $1.00 on each of these:

50) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gamestop Pre-order Bonus Postcards -
229) Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) Promo Card -

128) Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Double-Sided Promo Poster approx. 16" x 30" $3
78) Halo Reach Limited Edition Poster No. 05514 approx. 11" x 17" $1

279) Iron Man DVD/Blu-ray Slip Case w/ Hologram Cover No. 2305 of 5000 Has a crease and a little wear -$1
284) Batman: Under the Red Hood Red Mask Promo New and sealed - $1

[quote name='sweetg1223']279) Iron Man DVD/Blu-ray Slip Case w/ Hologram Cover No. 2305 of 5000 Has a crease and a little wear -$1
284) Batman: Under the Red Hood Red Mask Promo New and sealed - $1[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I just noticed the title of the Iron Man slip case and edited it. It doesn't fit blu-rays, only DVD cases. You can retract your bid if you'd like.

Dang, I said I would use the money from this lowball to pay my credit card, but then I found something on eBay that I really want. Now I'm in a dilemma. =\

Bump

^ Thanks for the bump.

[quote name='CagGrenade']Don't meen to sound like a ass but can I retract me bid for the district 9 poster. I found mine in my closet.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'd rather not since it would be unfair to others who'd want to retract their bids.

[quote name='Cellplanman']am i allowed to do something like 50$ for everything that has no bids on it @ end?[/QUOTE]

Probably not. I'd imagine there being a lot of items that won't be bidded on, $50 would be too little. But you're welcome to PM me if you're interested in anything and we could work something out.

FFXIII Xbox 360 Male PSICOM Soldier Uniform Avatar Download Code - $2
49) Final Fantasy XIV (PC) Asuran Armguards In-Game Item Download Code - $1
XBLA Harry Potter Broomstick - $1

[quote name='CagGrenade']Don't meen to sound like a ass but can I retract me bid for the district 9 poster. I found mine in my closet.[/QUOTE]

Don't say I never did anything for ya...

85) District 9 Promo Poster approx. 12" X 17" - $1.50
172) As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner- $2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagGrenade
Don't meen to sound like a ass but can I retract me bid for the district 9 poster. I found mine in my closet.
Don't say I never did anything for ya...

85) District 9 Promo Poster approx. 12" X 17" - $1.50
172) As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner- $2

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) :ds: Final Fantasy III Not pictured. It's sealed with y-fold seal but it looks like a reseal -$1
2) :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time - $3
3) :ds: Harvest Moon$1

49) Final Fantasy XIV (PC) Asuran Armguards In-Game Item Download Code $1.50
418) DC Universe Batman Lanyard - $3

that Power Rangers dvd is awesome.

[quote name='ryoga79']
that Power Rangers dvd is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I have one more Power Rangers DVD left. PM if you wanted it.

Bump

49) Final Fantasy XIV (PC) Asuran Armguards In-Game Item Download Code $2.00
52) Halo Mega Bloks Limited Edition Cyan Spartan Figure $1.50
57) Final Fantasy Dissidia Official Promo Fan $1.50

bread's done
Back