Lowball is over, totals in the OP, invoices going out in the morning!

43.) Get Fit with Mel B (Requires Move) - $3
49.) Alice: Madness Returns (Comes with an unused DLC code for the original Alice on PSN)- $19

Blast Chamber PS1 - $5

17.) Blast Chamber (Sealed) - $5

Any idea how much shipping on the SNES Bundle would be to the East Coast?

Last update before the end, so please start following the posts. I don't believe I missed any bids, if I did, please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks for all the bids guys.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']17.) Blast Chamber (Sealed) - $5

Any idea how much shipping on the SNES Bundle would be to the East Coast?[/QUOTE]

I was going to see if it fit in a priority flat rate box with padding, so I'm guessing roughly $10, if cheaper, I'd refund the difference.

[quote name='gla55jAw']
11) Disgaea 3 guide - $21
41) Disgaea 3 - $11[/QUOTE]
This made me laugh.
What is it about RPG guides that makes them so sought after?

Guide companies' asinine policies of small print runs and stores' asinine policies of burning/destroying the guides that don't initially sell (i.e. in the first few months).

[quote name='ROB64']This made me laugh.
What is it about RPG guides that makes them so sought after?[/QUOTE]

Haha. I started collecting guides a few years ago, I just like having them. And I've been meaning to pick up Disgaea 3 for the right price for a while now.

[quote name='ROB64']This made me laugh.
What is it about RPG guides that makes them so sought after?[/QUOTE]

not just RPG guides

apparently the first Uncharted guide has become pretty rare

Finally got Super Mario All-Stars back, was going to buy the Wii version but $30 for four games I've played up and down was way too rich for my blood, $6 is a great price though. Been meaning to get the Genesis Collection too, the Sonic and Phantasy Star games alone are worth the $11.

Sorry for the delay, was finishing a quest in Dead Island and wanted to get to a checkpoint so it'd save, gonna update the OP, work on who won what and start sending out invoices.

Yeahhh, not so good that the Blast Chamber was updated in the first post after I bid, instead of before. Could've got yourself a higher bid there, oh well.

[quote name='Beatofficer']I think all the invoices are out, gotta go for now though![/QUOTE]

send me a new invoice. you forgot to add NBA Jam to it.

could of swear i bet 2 bucks on littlebigplanet psp few days back and said 2 even fri morning ? o well more cash for me

nevermind 886 i was outbidded

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Yeahhh, not so good that the Blast Chamber was updated in the first post after I bid, instead of before. Could've got yourself a higher bid there, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's because I'm running off 3 hours of sleep, but what do you mean?

[quote name='Beatofficer']Maybe it's because I'm running off 3 hours of sleep, but what do you mean?[/QUOTE]

I saw it for $4 in the original post; I was a little distracted too at the time, but I'm saying some more vigorous updating might have helped your cause.

OP updated with those who ahve paid and I've packaged their stuff, I'll be shipping them out Monday or Tuesday, depending if I get called into work on Monday.

I tried to pay earlier today, but it seems Paypal has put a hold on my account for no reason other than I've started selling more stuff. :bomb:

I'll pay you as soon as I can get to the bank.

Paypal did that to me for about a month, just ended a few weeks ago, it's pretty stupid. They even held a REFUND from a company for three weeks and wouldn't release it.

bread's done
Back