Lowball is over, totals in the OP, invoices going out in the morning!

[quote name='Beatofficer']Good morning! Only 12-14 hours left in the lowball![/QUOTE]

This is less than 13 to 15 hours! You guys had better get on it!

iwantyou2.jpg

Man, I love pulling this out.

six to eight hours left! Updated to 312! Going to my parents, if I end up being there tonight I'll get on there computer machine to end the auction!

[quote name='thelonepig']
iwantyou2.jpg

Man, I love pulling this out.[/QUOTE]

Anything with Alicia just makes me want to cry now after seeing how high the one in dv8's lowball is getting T_T

I'll be here for the end. Can't wait for all the underhanded number-only bids in the final minutes! ;)

That Mass Effect Guide and Artbook must've become crazy sought after now; I think I had those last year marked at like $12??

1.) Atari Lynx w/ Ninja Gaiden $6
2.) Sega GameGear $7

7.) Mario's Tennis $1

57.) 300 Graphic Novel - $7
58.) The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy - $3

Take all 3 ADTR items for 3. so, 1$ each.

When is the latest youll accept payent? i get paid on friday so id be more than willing to pay you then if your willing.

[quote name='aots16']Take all 3 ADTR items for 3. so, 1$ each.

When is the latest youll accept payent? i get paid on friday so id be more than willing to pay you then if your willing.[/QUOTE]

I'm OK with that since it's just $3, I was hoping to ship everything within a day or two of each other. I'll accept it though since you don't get paid until then.

24.) GrimGrimoire - $7
34.) MLB10 The Show - $4
46.) Date Night (Will PM or Email Code, no shipping) - $2
47.) Inception (Will PM or Email Code, no shipping) - $2
50.) Grandma's Boy (Sealed) - $2
59.) Playback by Tom Petty - $2

Bids

MLB2k9 $1 rockalittle
pink floods the wall $4 Rockalittle
56.) Dragon Age 2 Collectors Edition Strategy Guide $15 rockalittle
300 graphic novel $12
Contraband by Velvet Revolver $3

[quote name='rockalittle00']
300 graphic novel $12
[/QUOTE]

Oh, good, outbid! You can have it, I realized I can just pick it up at Comic Con for 6 or 7 bucks.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Got a time in my head and there's ROUGHLY one and a half hours left![/QUOTE]
good, then I have enough time to go get some food and be back :D

So I don't know how I'm feeling about this Soprano guy, should I just revert the bids of his items to those of the bid before his? Reason I'm concerned is they made the account this month, he has one post and it was from here, and he hasn't logged in since. Any suggestions?

18.) Command and Conquer Red Alert Retaliation $5.00
51.) Pink Floyd's The Wall $5.00
27.) Monster Rancher Evo $5.00
51.) Pink Floyd's The Wall $5.00
54.) The Dark Knight Collectors Edition $5.00

Monster Rancher Evo - $6

beat: let the bids stand, you can just go back through your thread and find the next-highest bidder on the items if the person ends up being deadbeat. Though if he's been gone this long, I'd only give the person a couple of days to pay before arranging things with the runners-up for those items.

[quote name='fwbweux']Monster Rancher Evo - $6

beat: let the bids stand, you can just go back through your thread and find the next-highest bidder on the items if the person ends up being deadbeat. Though if he's been gone this long, I'd only give the person a couple of days to pay before arranging things with the runners-up for those items.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, IDK it just strikes me as odd is all, he could be legit though.

Evo is all yours :) BTW I've never played it. Is it any good?

[quote name='fwbweux']Monster Rancher Evo - $6

beat: let the bids stand, you can just go back through your thread and find the next-highest bidder on the items if the person ends up being deadbeat. Though if he's been gone this long, I'd only give the person a couple of days to pay before arranging things with the runners-up for those items.[/QUOTE]

Evo is all yours :) BTW I've never played it. Is it any good?

I haven't played it either. I'm actually just trying to get all the PS2 Monster Rancher games right now because I can't find them at Gamestop and I don't want to be gouged on ebay when I finally end up wanting to play them x_x

We're in the final stretch ladies and gentlemen!

I have to drive home from my parents after the auction ends, so I'm gonna try working on the invoices a little bit before I go then finish when I get home, it's roughly a 45 minute drive.

1.) Atari Lynx w/ Ninja Gaiden
(Missing battery cover, decent shape)
2.) Sega GameGear (Missing the battery cover and has a giant case over it called a handygear)9
3.) Sega Dreamcast w/ 2 controllers, all hookups and a VMU. 23
4.) Sony Playstation 2 system w/ 1 controller, 2 first party memory cards, all hookups. 17

bread's done
Back