Lowball is over, totals in the OP, invoices going out in the morning!

Updated and probably won't be back 'till I go home later tonight, again you guys, thanks a ton for the bids, this money is really going to help us out for Saren.

Found A LOT of stuff at my parents, question, is there any interest in old 1 game hand helds? I found about a dozen of them I think from the 80's early 90's

Also I don't know if this is the rare web browser from dreamcast, but I found a black CD that has Web Browser 2.62, Dreamcall, PC dialer, SegaNet Registration, Sega Swirl, Phantasy Star Online Movie, Demos for : Starlancer, Speed Devils online, Typing of the dead, 4x4 Evo

So the electronic handhelds I found are from 1979 to 1989, I think I'm gonna post all of them as one lot.

Also found at my parents: A dozen or so SNES games, a few NES, 2 GameGear, 2 Genesis. A PS2 system, a SNES system. Lots of stuff to add to my Lowball tomorrow.

Added the new stuff, pictures incoming now, hopefully there's enough time left on the lowball for people to see what has been added.

Gotham: Uncut special edition

Pictures added, bids updated, title changed! Lets hope this new stuff pushes me over my mark to do all the things I need to do for my dog!

is Jackass 3D the one that comes with red and blue glasses or is it the real 3D one

and also linked you in my lowball and sorry about your sick dog

Nintendo 64 Game Lot + Rumble Pack $10
Super Nintendo with 1 controller, hook-ups, and 8 games $15
Centurion: Defender of Rome $2
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced Guide $1
Castlevania 20th Anniversary Set $3
Smart Dual Reader $1

bread's done
Back