LOWBALL OVER!INVOICES POSTED! Thanks to all that bid!

[quote name='SirSavesALot']never received payment confirmation of any sort.[/QUOTE]
you paid, and your stuff was shipped out either yesterday or today by my mom :)

Hey MTgeek , will you send me a private message when you receive the Money Order ( because as I said before it was the first time EVER using one and I want to make sure I did everything correctly ) thanks :D WooooHooooo PSP !!!

Ok, so I got my package today and got a few things to say...

*The antenna on the Xbox Wireless Adapter is broken
*The box for Banjo--Tooie is in bad enough shape the condition should have been noted
*Ninja Gaiden has something loose inside the cartridge

Mario Paint was perfectly fine though

EDIT: Also, you might want to not ship hardware via Media Mail. I mean I doubt anything will happen, but the post office claims they'll get pissed about it.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Ok, so I got my package today and got a few things to say...

*The antenna on the Xbox Wireless Adapter is broken
*The box for Banjo--Tooie is in bad enough shape the condition should have been noted
*Ninja Gaiden has something loose inside the cartridge

Mario Paint was perfectly fine though

EDIT: Also, you might want to not ship hardware via Media Mail. I mean I doubt anything will happen, but the post office claims they'll get pissed about it.[/QUOTE]

Im not trying to be a dick , I am just asking a question

Q: Did the photos he posted not show the condition of the items ? or was it not noticeable in the photo's ?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Im not trying to be a dick , I am just asking a question

Q: Did the photos he posted not show the condition of the items ? or was it not noticeable in the photo's ?[/QUOTE]

Pictures? There were no pictures?

EDIT: Checked the OP, see picture link, but that link was definitely not there when I started bidding. Anyways, the pictures I guess show the condition...kinda...for the Banjo-Tooie box, but....and not to sound like a dick as you said...pictures can't show loose things inside of a cartidge. Also, the pic shows what looks like a perfectly fine antenna for the xbox adapter.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Pictures? There were no pictures?

EDIT: Checked the OP, see picture link, but that link was definitely not there when I started bidding. Anyways, the pictures I guess show the condition...kinda...for the Banjo-Tooie box, but....and not to sound like a dick as you said...pictures can't show loose things inside of a cartidge. Also, the pic shows what looks like a perfectly fine antenna for the xbox adapter.[/QUOTE]

I am VERY sorry that you are unsatisfied with your purchases.
- The antenna was totally fine when it left my end, something must have happened in the mail.
- I realize in retrospect that I should have given more information about the box, but I thought that the pictures were worth more than the words would be.
- I have no idea what happened to the ninja gaiden cart- maybe it got roughed up in the mail too.. idk
All of my items were working when I last used them. I wouldn't sell anything that I knew could possibly not work. If there is anything i can do, let me know.

I have been informed that some of the packages that I said were shipped First Class were actually shipped media mail. I sent my mother to the post office with the instructions "ship first class, unless there is a guide, THEN AND THEN ONLY does it go media mail. She seemed to have neglected my instructions and shipped all of those packages media mail because she is always looking for the cheapest way to do things, even though I told her that it wasn't her money. As a result, some people were charged more for shipping than it actually costed. I will take this up with my mother when she gets home, and I PROMISE that nothing like this will ever happen again trading with me. I am deeply ashamed that this has happened, and it is completely against my values. I hope there can be some forgiveness and I thank
SirSavesALot for bringing this to my attention.

[quote name='MTgeek']I have been informed that some of the packages that I said were shipped First Class were actually shipped media mail. I sent my mother to the post office with the instructions "ship first class, unless there is a guide, THEN AND THEN ONLY does it go media mail. She seemed to have neglected my instructions and shipped all of those packages media mail because she is always looking for the cheapest way to do things, even though I told her that it wasn't her money. As a result, some people were charged more for shipping than it actually costed. I will take this up with my mother when she gets home, and I PROMISE that nothing like this will ever happen again trading with me. I am deeply ashamed that this has happened, and it is completely against my values. I hope there can be some forgiveness and I thank
SirSavesALot for bringing this to my attention.[/QUOTE]
Mine was shipped media as well, but that is not a problem at all. I had no major problems only minor problem was that the plastic in seaman where the disk goes was missing. Either way, positive feedback left and am completely satisfied with my purchase.

[quote name='MTgeek']I have been informed that some of the packages that I said were shipped First Class were actually shipped media mail. I sent my mother to the post office with the instructions "ship first class, unless there is a guide, THEN AND THEN ONLY does it go media mail. She seemed to have neglected my instructions and shipped all of those packages media mail because she is always looking for the cheapest way to do things, even though I told her that it wasn't her money. As a result, some people were charged more for shipping than it actually costed. I will take this up with my mother when she gets home, and I PROMISE that nothing like this will ever happen again trading with me. I am deeply ashamed that this has happened, and it is completely against my values. I hope there can be some forgiveness and I thank
SirSavesALot for bringing this to my attention.[/QUOTE]
That's alright, it'll be nice to see a buck or two back on shipping. :)

[quote name='MTgeek']I am VERY sorry that you are unsatisfied with your purchases.
- The antenna was totally fine when it left my end, something must have happened in the mail.
- I realize in retrospect that I should have given more information about the box, but I thought that the pictures were worth more than the words would be.
- I have no idea what happened to the ninja gaiden cart- maybe it got roughed up in the mail too.. idk
All of my items were working when I last used them. I wouldn't sell anything that I knew could possibly not work. If there is anything i can do, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not responding sooner, I have been busy with my last couple weeks of classes and was expecting a PM (not checking thread). Here are the pictures of the Xbox Adapter as it was when I got it...

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Anyways,
- What do you think would be a good solution for the broken antenna issue? I'd like to hear what you feel is fair. Also, it didn't mention if you had it or didn't have it, but do you have the disc that comes with it? Without the disc, I don't think it'll work with an original xbox (without reflashing the firmware)
- With regards to the pictures, like I said, I swear those pictures were not posted when I started bidding. Did you add them later on or am I just completely blind? lol

I too was slightly disappointed with my purchase. I received the NES game Faxanadu from this Lowball and it had a name written on the front of the cart in black sharpie. This was not mentioned in the Lowball description and not shown in the pictures.

In this case, the condition of the cart was obviously known about and not disclosed. And it is not likely that anyone in the US postal service opened the package and scrolled his or her name on the cart.

My purpose in writing this is not to gripe and demand retribution, but to give feedback and help you in your future auctions and in Lowballs.

If your going to take the time to host a lowball or auction of any sort. Always, always, be as descript and honest as you can regarding the condition of the items. This will ensure a smooth transaction for both you and the buyer.

Twilight played fine, but I'm a bit disappointed that the final fantasy vii discs were just dumped inside of the twilight bluray case, rather than at least getting a paper case. Now they're a bit scratched. :/

Just thought I would leave a positive post amongst all the disappointment here. I got all my stuff and everything looked and worked great. I was however a little disappointed that you did not pack everything in alphabetical order...

Even though I did pay late, still haven't heard if my game has been sent, since I haven't received it. Anyone else?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']...still waiting on a response regarding my issues...[/QUOTE]

Again realizing I paid late, I still haven't gotten my shitty PS1 game lol. Least I only lost $4 on the deal.

bread's done
Back