LOWBALL OVER!INVOICES POSTED! Thanks to all that bid!

[quote name='MTgeek']i'm cool with money orders. i'm pretty lenient on payment methods, because its all $$ in the end :D[/QUOTE]

Okay thats cool , I was kinda scared at first because you only have "2" feedback but I guess you alright.......I hope :whistle2:#:whistle2:#:bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='xJumpManx']Hey AndrewsAwesome4I love that XBL Name.(Shelooked18tome)
[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah , its not actually my GT but I thought it was cool because thats my online poker name :cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='xJumpManx']Kung Fu 6.50[/QUOTE]

It is yours!!! I did play the shit out of it when I was kid. I remember being able to beat in a few minutes.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Okay thats cool , I was kinda scared at first because you only have "2" feedback but I guess you alright.......I hope :whistle2:#:whistle2:#:bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

yeah, id like to think i'm pretty ok :lol: . I have done stuff on ebay and enclosed my feedback. I also have pics so people can see what they are getting.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']PS2: Eyetoy Play 2 (comes with eyetoy)- $2.50
PS2: Bully (case and disc only, may be able to find manual but no guarantees, black label)- $1.50
PS2: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (GH)- $1.50
[/QUOTE]
op you missed this

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']okay guys we've passed zero hour. It could end any moment now...or an hour from now.[/QUOTE]

i have an exact time in mind :whistle2:#

[quote name='2supekards']wow huge bids on the nes top loader jesus[/QUOTE]

It's a deal considering how much they go for on ebay although the dogbone controllers aren't cheap either.

[quote name='2supekards']wow huge bids on the nes top loader jesus[/QUOTE]

THATS A TOP LOADER!? *scrambles for bid*

but actually thats the price I've always seen em go for, maybe just a bit high...alot I guess considering this is a lowball, lol

[quote name='skiizim']It's a deal considering how much they go for on ebay although the dogbone controllers aren't cheap either.[/QUOTE]

just fyi, its console only

Banjo Tooie - $12.50 earthbound this game is not gonna be won at a deal is it? I am just wondering where your max is cause at some pound it is pointless to keep doing this

[quote name='MTgeek']just fyi, its console only[/QUOTE]

I know its just the system, I was just referring to the fact that it's still a reasonable price + the cost for the dogbone controller if anybody wanted the complete system.

bread's done
Back