Lowball Over.

Call Of Duty: World at War Collectors Edition -6
XBOX 360 ARCADE CONSOLE -52
Family Guy Vol. 3 -1

I don't know if you're interested but if the 3 pc games don't get any bids I'd do 50 cents ea.

[quote name='rockalittle00']ROB64--- wacom details updated[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Too bad though, I'm looking for a bigger one than that or else I'd be bidding.

Sansa Fuze - $21

[quote name='buckythekat']how's the case for Lost Odyssey? I remember hearing the Japanese release got a much better case than here in America[/QUOTE]

Standard case. The discs are stacked

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360)New Sealed - $18
Aion steelbook edition (sealed) $6
How I Met Your Mother S2, sealed $6
How I Met Your Mother S3, sealed $6
How I Met Your Mother S4 sealed $6
PSP (fat) Black with 31 UMD movies and 9 games and Sony soft case with room for multiple discs and rear pocket $32

What does the you have next to some mean?

I was eyeballing the Call Of Duty: World at War Collectors Edition and maybe Alan wake, but am not sure what that U means. Are they both complete? They appear to be from the pics but its hard to tell. Also just to double check were you the original owner? I wanted to make sure they were not resurfaced or anything like that.

I also had a question about some of the PC games: they seem to be those compact release versions. Im not familiar with those. Do they still come with the manuals? Particularly Still Life, The Longest Journey, and Syberia.

Im bummed about hexen being removed too =(

I really wanted that Terminator bust when it came out, it was really awesome but cost way too much. Do the eyes still turn on?

[quote name='skiizim']I really wanted that Terminator bust when it came out, it was really awesome but cost way too much. Do the eyes still turn on?[/QUOTE]

yep!

lol... I feel dumb now, should have read the rest of the description. I wish I could bid on it and I feel bad it's selling super cheap but the wife would kill me!

[quote name='rockalittle00']KNocked Him OUT!!!!!!! Frankie "The Answer" Edgar is STILL the UFC lightweight champion!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't know man, now with their record being 1-1-1, looks like they need to do Edgar vs Maynard IV. Even though that first fight wasn't major, I think they need one more.

Maynard deserves that loss though, he was playing with his food in round 2 lol, Edgar was dancing on that edge in round 1.

[quote name='rockalittle00']Same thing happened last time. The kid lives up to his initials Fe "IRON".
He is a stud and has a ton of heart. What a great fight.[/QUOTE]

Heart and a diamond chin, regardless of whether he won the fight or not, him surviving round 1 was incredible lol

Let's not overlook the eye pokes and cage grabbing by Maynard. He starts quick but he's been around to long for that amateur type stuff.
If Frankie doesn't learn to stop moving to his left he's def. going to get knocked out one day.

Want to address some concerns

1. Shipping WILL NOT BE OVERCHARGED. I WILL GIVE REFUNDS IF NECESSARY.

2. If you see it is a coding error on my part. it doesn't mean anything. I have tried to clean the 1st post up.

3. If it is sealed I am the first owner. If not you have a 50-50 chance of me being the first owner. This is the biggest trading forum I know of. We constantly trade things back and forth.
Let the FEEDBACK be your guide and you will know what condition to expect things in.

MOST OF THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE BUT THE NEWER MEMBERS MAY NEED THIS INFO TO EASE THEIR MINDS.

hmm well, since i didn't get an answer to the questions i'll just stick with the one item i guess

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360) $24

PSP $50 and some donations if i win the amazing special ability psp that makes pancakes. G'nite all, good luck rock'

...holy shit I won the iPod AND the Fuze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g

Heh, I bid on the Fuze mostly as a fallback in case I didn't win the iPod, but it's always nice to have a backup, I might just keep movies/TV shows on the iPod and my music on the Fuze. But still.... hell yeah.

I'll Paypal you the money as soon as I get off work.

Just woke up cause I'm so damn sick ... i got the psp, cool! Bid a bit high and more than I needed to but hopefully the extra $10 helps ya rock.

[quote name='RySenkari']...holy shit I won the iPod AND the Fuze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g

Heh, I bid on the Fuze mostly as a fallback in case I didn't win the iPod, but it's always nice to have a backup, I might just keep movies/TV shows on the iPod and my music on the Fuze. But still.... hell yeah.

I'll Paypal you the money as soon as I get off work.[/QUOTE]

Just about to post totals. If you want to back out on the fuze just let me know.

[quote name='shadowkast']Just woke up cause I'm so damn sick ... i got the psp, cool! Bid a bit high and more than I needed to but hopefully the extra $10 helps ya rock.[/QUOTE]

thanks.....this time around it really can help. Feel Better...work is gonna suck. Call in sick and watch football.

bread's done
Back