Lowball Over.

Payment sent! Thanks again!

I'm gonna go ahead and keep the Fuze on there too, like I said it's always nice to have a backup (in case the iPod's hard drive breaks down someday, or the iPod gets stolen, or some such thing) plus it's two more bucks for the kiddies which is always a good thing.

What's the iPod content you need to discuss with me?

I run the kitchen at a Camp, no calling in for me. I have 140 mouths to feed. Excited to hear the ' special abilities' of the psp ( though I can guess, arghh).

[quote name='RySenkari']...holy shit I won the iPod AND the Fuze.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g
Heh, I bid on the Fuze mostly as a fallback in case I didn't win the iPod, but it's always nice to have a backup, I might just keep movies/TV shows on the iPod and my music on the Fuze. But still.... hell yeah.

I'll Paypal you the money as soon as I get off work.[/QUOTE]

If you're hesitant about the Fuze whats the lowest you wanted to get rid of it for? I was interested I just can't afford much with my other purchases lol.

Gonna hold onto the Fuze as a backup for the iPod, maybe if I have a ton of movies/TV I want to put on the iPod I'll move all my music onto the Fuze.

[quote name='RySenkari']Gonna hold onto the Fuze as a backup for the iPod, maybe if I have a ton of movies/TV I want to put on the iPod I'll move all my music onto the Fuze.[/QUOTE]

Understood! Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Thanks kids!
Working on packing shipping. Due to the recent drama There may be a 1 or 2 day delay in shipping but, I wouldn't worry.
I am labeling 3 packages to ship from PA tomorrow am. I should get the rest out in the next 2 days (depending on payment of course)
I will make the charity donations right after I finish shipping.

[quote name='rockalittle00']old model but I hear you can make it fit[/QUOTE]

tumblr_la8cct5YnD1qace781.gif

but thanks man!

[quote name='rockalittle00']heh heh
i'm a woman but, you guys crack me up![/QUOTE]

lmao well then my comment still stands, thank you ma'am.

bread's done
Back