Lowball Preview Mostly Finished. Few More Items Tonight. Starts Wed or Thurs.

$4 ... Contact
$3 ... Dark Spire (Sealed)
$15 ... Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
$12 ... Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games)
$7 ... Luminous Arc
$8 ... Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included)
$10 ... Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time

So is this ending tonight or tomorow? i have some errands to do and dont know if i need to cut them short to be here between 9-10 MST to check on this

Anyway.. fucking end of auction snipers! Alright here goes updates:

Dark spire $6
Chrono Cross GH (Sealed) $12
Mega Man Legends (B-) $16
Luminous Arc $9
Cubivore $23
Izuna bundle $14
Xenosaga III guide $8

and looks like my lost age box is a bit smashed so i wouldn't mind another copy

Golden sun: lost age $14
Breath of fire IV $32

$11 ... Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included)

Since I'm not paying a ton of money for Izuna anymore, might as well.

god i feel kinda like a dick.. but
Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included) $12

I dont think i'll go much higher than that if you really wanted it. I do have a copy, but its sealed. I wanted a decent used copy to play. Actually now that i think about it i may have bought 2 copies when it was on sale at Amazon. If i did i definitely wont go any higher on it. I'll check

[quote name='Kenshindono']god i feel kinda like a dick.. but
Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included) $12

I dont think i'll go much higher than that if you really wanted it. I do have a copy, but its sealed. I wanted a decent used copy to play. Actually now that i think about it i may have bought 2 copies when it was on sale at Amazon. If i did i definitely wont go any higher on it. I'll check[/QUOTE]
Haha, what can I say? You have good taste in gaming. :] I think the price is creeping past what I'm willing to pay, especially given my backlog of games, so the Izuna and Luminous Arc games are yours, sir. At least, there will be no more competition from my end.

[quote name='pdrydia']Haha, what can I say? You have good taste in gaming. :] I think the price is creeping past what I'm willing to pay, especially given my backlog of games, so the Izuna and Luminous Arc games are yours, sir. At least, there will be no more competition from my end.[/QUOTE]

hah, thanks. Ya i'm bad at these lowballs. Sometimes i get too into the bidding itself and will go higher than i should. Wind up going higher than the going rate on ebay and stuff like that

anyway, back from my errands. Camping this shit for the next several hours till its over, only taking a break to eat

Cubivore - $27
Dragon Quest V (B+) $19

Updating to here.

Also goddamnit... took a short break from work (pulling a 12hr shift today :() and tried to finish my last achievement in Alan Wake... yeah... I got Bullshitted. So I get to play the 2nd DLC again :bomb:

Super Mario Baseball (C) -$3
Super Mario Power Tennis (C) -$3
Super Mario Strikers (C) -$3
Super Mario Toadstool Tour (C) -$3
Super Smash Brothers Melee (C) -$3

Legend of Dragoon (C) -$6 Potatoeman
Dragon Warrior VII (A-) -$22 Potatoeman
Metroid Zero Mission (A) -$9 Potatoeman
Super Smash Brothers Melee (C) -$4 Potatoeman
Luminous Arc -$7 Potatoeman
Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included) -$8 Potatoeman

Metroid Zero Mission (A) $10

as for the other ones. I think people need to pay more attention to what the bids are actually at

BTW @ nnthomas or anyone else. I wont go any higher on Evolution world if they want it. I really only needed the artwork for it so i was just bidding on a whim. If anyone actually wants the game i'll cede it to them

No biggie. I was going off of the front page - ZxT said he had updated it so I didnt bother to scroll through. Thanks for saying so, but Im not changing my bids so enjoy:p

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Borderline Criminal that a boxed Super Mario Advance is at $3 :whistle2:(

Other than that most everything else I am happy with. :razz:[/QUOTE]

lol ya, honestly i somehow entirely missed that one and just threw down the bid now. Im sure that will go higher as this nears the end. I just noticed theres a 45 second wait for posts so my rapid fire one upping could cause a problem

I will do at least one more update before putting the auto pilot warning on. If there are lots more bids before the designated "end time" of between 9-10 MST, then I will update more.

Also I will try and get invoices out tonight before I go hit up redbox to get Nicktoons Baseball for my gamerscore fix (Have to go snag it at midnight :razz:)

Super Mario Advance 4 (A) $ 6
Xenosaga III guide $12

fuck, i have that lowball fever, i have a feeling im gonna big higher than i should for just about everything. Got that 'dont wanna lose' mentality, lol only one I would go no higher on is Evolution Worlds

... MAYBE cubivore, havent decided.

$8 ... Super Mario Advance 4

That's probably the highest I'll go on it. I want the Mario Advance games, but getting them boxed just isn't a priority.

[quote name='pdrydia']$8 ... Super Mario Advance 4

That's probably the highest I'll go on it. I want the Mario Advance games, but getting them boxed just isn't a priority.[/QUOTE]

it is to me =P
Super Mario Advance 4 $9
Mega Man Legends (B-) $21

that b- grade worries me a bit =P

bread's done
Back