Lowball Preview Mostly Finished. Few More Items Tonight. Starts Wed or Thurs.

My sincere apologies people. Everything will ship before the weekend. It has been a very tough week. Not even Gears 3 could keep my mind off of my friend passing away. :cry:

Jesus christ ZxT, im starting to think these lowballs bring you bad luck or something =( No rush at all here to get my stuff, take care of your shit and get it out when you can. Thats a really shitty one two punch, my condolences.

Got mine today. Everything was in great condition.

Thanks for the lowball, sorry about everything that's been happening to you.

My game came in a few days ago. Everything looks and plays great, and it was part of my anniversary gift to my wife, who loves it. Thank you, and I hope things get better for you soon.

Bump. Also everything should be kosher now. I was retarded and wrote the wrong addy on skiizim's guide. :wall: PM'ed him the DC# when I resent it yesterday. :)

At least one more lowball upcoming!

I would definitely be interested in the SMT games. I've been wanting to get into that series and I need to build up my GBA "collection", so that's two birds with one stone.

You missed the boat on selling me Demikids Dark, brah. A complete copy surfaced on ebay after months of waiting a while back and I snagged it ;) As always, my wallet is at the ready to be looted and pillaged by you if you ever get bored of those complete Final Fantasy Legend games!

Got your care package, it was like Christmas morning.

[quote name='fwbweux']You missed the boat on selling me Demikids Dark, brah. A complete copy surfaced on ebay after months of waiting a while back and I snagged it ;) As always, my wallet is at the ready to be looted and pillaged by you if you ever get bored of those complete Final Fantasy Legend games!

Got your care package, it was like Christmas morning.[/QUOTE]

Cept I forgot the surprise... :wall:

It will have to come in the next box that heads your way

Interested in Ninja Five-O for sure. Damn I'm not sure I'm ready to pay up for it though, eBay might be safer. I'd throw at least 70 down, but I doubt that's enough.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Jesus, is that even a good game or do people just want it because it's rare?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I only wanted the game to play but it would be very counterproductive from a monetary standpoint (I didn't pay a lot of money for this game to be quite honest :D) to open this one. From the gameplay vids I have seen, it looks like it is very very fun. One of my CAG buddies has an opened copy, I will ask him to post about it when he has some time.

Also for you guide hunters... anyone interested if I list one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy...196Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320098867&sr=8-1

I found a copy at an amazing price yesterday along with a DA:O CE Guide (which I will be listing in the sale for sure). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Honestly I only wanted the game to play but it would be very counterproductive from a monetary standpoint (I didn't pay a lot of money for this game to be quite honest :D) to open this one. From the gameplay vids I have seen, it looks like it is very very fun. One of my CAG buddies has an opened copy, I will ask him to post about it when he has some time.

Also for you guide hunters... anyone interested if I list one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy...196Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320098867&sr=8-1

I found a copy at an amazing price yesterday along with a DA:O CE Guide (which I will be listing in the sale for sure). :D[/QUOTE]

oh nice, I already have one but it's kinda falling apart so I might at least bid a bit on it (doubt I'll win though)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Honestly I only wanted the game to play but it would be very counterproductive from a monetary standpoint (I didn't pay a lot of money for this game to be quite honest :D) to open this one. From the gameplay vids I have seen, it looks like it is very very fun. One of my CAG buddies has an opened copy, I will ask him to post about it when he has some time.[/QUOTE]
I'm considering downloading a ROM so I can check it out, but I'm a little worried that I'll end up really liking it 'cause I'd never be able to get a copy.

Well I got some more money coming in so I plan to win both of those Pokemon games (And will probably fail) and perhaps Breath of Fire 2

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']One of my CAG buddies has an opened copy, I will ask him to post about it when he has some time.[/QUOTE]

Present! People have described Ninja Five-O as a combination of Bionic Commando and Castlevania, which isn't too far off the mark. I found it to be pretty fun, if a little on the difficult side.

Okay guys. The delay was due to me contemplating if I am going to to get rid of a lot of stuff... the answer is yes. I might totally pillage my GBA collection minus my Final Fantasy Games, Lunar, Tales of Phantasia, and KH.

I am heavily leaning towards listing quite a few of the obscure PSP RPGs. Also will be listing a few more things. Probably will run this sale middle of next week and end it the following Sunday or Monday night.

Bump! Decided to include Ninja & DemiKids. :D

Also will be listing more PSP titles and probably a few more DS Titles.

Also heavily debating listing my boxed Metal Gear Solid on the Game Boy.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ya cant wait
and ZxT Edwin has made a retrun

I will have those pokemon games for my collection.
I have a minty emerald box

Looks like vendetta is downsizing his collection, I'll keep an eye in this lowball. And Adriley c'mon, people will think that I will spend a crazy amount of money in lowballs LOL

[quote name='Edwin29']Looks like vendetta is downsizing his collection, I'll keep an eye in this lowball. And Adriley c'mon, people will think that I will spend a crazy amount of money in lowballs LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've kind of toned down the collection aspect of gaming, especially with handhelds. I just don't play them as much as my consoles any more. I love the PSP more than the DS but a few of these games I don't see myself playing. :)

bread's done
Back