Lowball Sale OVER - ALL Orders Shipped - DC# in OP - Thank You.

fuck. Won DBZ though I got buyer remorse as soon as I made the bid. Was hoping I'd be outbidded before the end. Ahaha.

All winning bids should now be posted in the OP. I will be putting together invoices shortly. Hopefully you all enjoyed my lowball sale. Thank You.

mis0, if you don't want DBZ, I'll buy it from you for what you paid!

Glad I won what I won. That Hulk guide is for my little brother, who (for some strange reason) wants The Incredible Hulk for 360.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']mis0, if you don't want DBZ, I'll buy it from you for what you paid!

Glad I won what I won. That Hulk guide is for my little brother, who (for some strange reason) wants The Incredible Hulk for 360.[/QUOTE]

Sure, my bid was for $8. I'll let NJMane know.

[quote name='phoenix529']I did. I edited it right before he said over, but if you guys wanna cancel it that's fine, I'm not gonna try and cheat or lie.[/QUOTE]
nah, its all yours :)
it really was just an impulse on my ed...if you really want it,its yours

[quote name='phoenix529']You did! Welcome to the family![/QUOTE]

The bad thing is, my brother's getting this game for 360 for christmas :lol:. Maybe I can get my mom to return it and get that new one.

[quote name='phoenix529']I did. I edited it right before he said over, but if you guys wanna cancel it that's fine, I'm not gonna try and cheat or lie.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sevenx7']nah, its all yours :)
it really was just an impulse on my ed...if you really want it,its yours[/QUOTE]

Well since it seems as though you worked it out then I will presume that phoenix529 is the winning bid. I did not catch the editing nor does it have any stamp of "post editing" at the end of the post. So I am glad that it was worked out between you guys.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Sweet, I just got my first PS3 game![/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy. I'm actually trying to get rid of my PS3 games so it didn't make sense for me to add more games to the backlog. :D

Well, sevenx7 outbid me on Babylon for $7, so I just said 8 to hurry it in. Then I noticed that DigitalNerd had outbid me on Hellboy, and I wanted to clear up the confusion as to what my bid was on, and I added an outbid on Hellboy to my post. So whatever you all want to do with that is up to you. I'm not interested in saving money or acquiring games, just protecting my bad ass reputation here.

Please check the OP to make sure I got your bids in. If I missed something let me know.

*Missed post #272 - sevenx7 bid of $3 for Music of GTAIV

I will be working on invoices tonight and get them up first thing in the morning. I will post both in the OP as well as send you a PM.

I'll be paying once I get in to work. Quick question: My items seem nicely suited for a flat rate box.. Is that an option, or are you just going with the $3.50 + $1.50x approach for everyone? Just thought I'd ask.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']BVHARRIS! YOU SNIPER!

jk[/QUOTE]

:D

Well I realized I'd been outbid on all the 360 games I'd once been leading, so I made a decision about which one I wanted, and you drew the short straw. Sorry buddy. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I'll be paying once I get in to work. Quick question: My items seem nicely suited for a flat rate box.. Is that an option, or are you just going with the $3.50 + $1.50x approach for everyone? Just thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

It depends, for those who won multiple items such as yourself and sevenx7 (for example) I will see which is the best priced and go with that one. I will charge the full quoted shipping (i.e. the $3.50 for the first and then $1.50 for each additional) but if the shipping option used is cheaper then what you paid I will refund the difference. I dont have any intention on making extra money on the shipping charges.

[quote name='NJMane']It depends, for those who won multiple items such as yourself and sevenx7 (for example) I will see which is the best priced and go with that one. I will charge the full quoted shipping (i.e. the $3.50 for the first and then $1.50 for each additional) but if the shipping option used is cheaper then what you paid I will refund the difference. I dont have any intention on making extra money on the shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. You can ignore my PM asking the same question.

Shipping from NJ (I assume that's where you are) to DC may very well be cheaper, so just let me know. Paying now.

Edit: And... Paid!

[quote name='bvharris']Sounds good. You can ignore my PM asking the same question.

Shipping from NJ (I assume that's where you are) to DC may very well be cheaper, so just let me know. Paying now.[/QUOTE]

I am actual in FL. I was born in NJ thus the name :) .

ALL invoices have been pm'd with payment instruction. Please PM me with any questions. As payments are received I will update the OP with a notation. Thank you all again for participating in my lowball sale.

[quote name='bvharris']:D

Well I realized I'd been outbid on all the 360 games I'd once been leading, so I made a decision about which one I wanted, and you drew the short straw. Sorry buddy. :D[/QUOTE]
You've made my little black book. Watchout.

Thank you to all who have paid thus far. I have all them packaged now and getting the shipping labels ready/printed. I will let you know your DC# when I get it.

Also, Those who won just a guide(s) you will be receiving an NJMane original packaging :) . I have also trimmed some boxes to better fit/secure your items so they arrive in the best condition. They might look awkward but I assure you that it was/is the best way to package it (I have been doing it like this for years).

Everyone who has paid as of right now I will be able to get your stuff out to you tomorrow. Beyond this point I cannot def. say I will be able to package and ship anymore till Friday.

I have an interview in the morning so that takes priority but I am putting all the packages in my trunk and they will be shipped out on the way home. Wish me luck!!!

All orders that have been paid for have been shipped out. I will update the OP with your DC# rather then send out that many PM's. Check the OP.

All DC#'s for shipped packages in the OP. I cannot believe that I just spent over $90 at the USPS and that was not even all of the packages!!!

I checked the first thread and tha last 3-4, but I can't seem to find your PayPal name to pay?

any other participants that know the paypal address feel free post it or pm me..

fuck .... I accidentally sent you TWO payments of $50 because opn the first one i forgot to leave my shipping info in notes and I hit stop and then sent again with the notes fuck. would you kindly send one of those payments back to [email protected]

bread's done
Back