Lowball Sale OVER - ALL Orders Shipped - DC# in OP - Thank You.

[quote name='Shiroh30']fuck .... I accidentally sent you TWO payments of $50 because opn the first one i forgot to leave my shipping info in notes and I hit stop and then sent again with the notes fuck. would you kindly send one of those payments back to [email protected][/QUOTE]

No problem. I just refunded 1 of them.

[quote name='Shiroh30']fuck .... I accidentally sent you TWO payments of $50 because opn the first one i forgot to leave my shipping info in notes and I hit stop and then sent again with the notes fuck. would you kindly send one of those payments back to [email protected][/QUOTE]

I'm not being mean at all or anything but that seriously just made my day.

[quote name='Josh5890']I'm not being mean at all or anything but that seriously just made my day.[/QUOTE]

that was funny to you? Jerk! J/K. That wasn't the first time i did this, i will never learn.

WAVE 2 of Shipping has went out. Sorry but I will update the OP with the DC#'s tomorrow cause I left them in my gf car.

Wesdw369 please answer my pm's about your address. (I have sent you 2 pm's now :) :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd Wave of Shipments have gone out. DC#'s added to the OP.

SageBigly Please contact me about payment/answer my PM's.

[quote name='NJMane']3rd Wave of Shipments have gone out. DC#'s added to the OP.

SageBigly Please contact me about payment/answer my PM's.[/QUOTE]

So you are waiting on payment from SageBigly as well.

[quote name='anubis20']So you are waiting on payment from SageBigly as well.[/QUOTE]

pm'd

[quote name='sevenx7']If he dont wants his stuffs i'lls take em ;)[/QUOTE]

If I can get a hold of him or a response I would have no problem selling the stuff to you if your willing.

[quote name='anubis20']So you are waiting on payment from SageBigly as well.[/QUOTE]

You guys aren't the first time there have been problems with Sage. I know a few others have had problems, along with myself.

UPDATE: SageBigly is under trading review so his items are forfeited and open for others to buy. Please post if interested.

bread's done
Back