LOWBALL TWO IS OVER! ALL packages shipped but ONE! Need payment from DanteInferno!!!

phoenix would u be willing to ship first with people that have high feedback if so i bid on this ones

The Orange Box 3
Final Fantasy X(GH) 3
Final Fantasy Anthology(GH) 6
Lara Croft action figure diorama #1- 3 2 each

That 70s Show - $2

Dave Mirra - PS2 - $1
The Sims - Xbox - $1
Halo - PC - $1

Hope those clarify things up. I didn't see you had doubles of Dave Mirra. But yeah sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']What is that, 1am for me? I can do that. :D I just hope I don't have to go into work on Sunday morning. T_T[/QUOTE]

Unless someone else comes along to bid against you on the Micro, you won't have to worry about Friday night. I still plan to bid on it but I'll do so earlier in the week, not gonna snipe you. :D

The auction is probably going to end Saturday night.

Also, not to be picky or bitter, but I will ask that those of you that are bidding please check the OP to make sure you're actually outbidding somebody. Vinceisrich, the Micro is up to $28.

Cleared up some confusion in the OP, sorry about that guys, thanks for pointing it out Trollsmeesh.

Bids updated. Except for Trollsmeesh's, cause I'm gonna watch the Office for a bit.

Lara Croft action figure diorama #1 - $2.50
Lara Croft action figure diorama #2 - $2.50
Lara Croft action figure diorama #3 - $2.50

Star Fox Command - $3.00

bump for you. Still torn about Silent Hills... I have had those since they all came out (with exception of 4 because I was in a non gaming phase when it came out)

EDIT: Seems bvharris was putting in a bid and beat me to the punch. Oh well.

Well, it's a lowball. You'd probably be better off keeping them, because I know I won't pay high dollar for them. And thanks for the thought of bumping, anyway, lol.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

EDIT: Seems bvharris was putting in a bid and beat me to the punch. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I'm quick like that. :D

Man. I never played Metroid Zero Mission after I bought it, so I busted it out when the sale reminded me about it.

This game is flipping awesome. I am so regretting listing it for the sale.

Updated... But with a heavy heart.

It is not a monetary thing... I guess I just have a little bit of an attachment to them but the thing is I have beaten 1-3 at least twice each and 4 only once and I dont foresee myself playing them again anytime soon. Speaking of which I still have not beaten Homecoming yet... better get on that!

[quote name='phoenix529']Man. I never played Metroid Zero Mission after I bought it, so I busted it out when the sale reminded me about it.

This game is flipping awesome. I am so regretting listing it for the sale.

Updated... But with a heavy heart.[/QUOTE]

It will go to a good home, assuming I remain the highest bidder. If someone outbids me, then it will go to a terrible, terrible home. :D

Homecoming's good, but the ending could use some work in terms of what Silent Hill has taught us to expect.

PS I realized I have two copies of Metroid Prime Hunters - First Hunt, the demo that came with DS's a while back... Would anybody be interested in the cart only copy?

[quote name='bvharris']It will go to a good home...[/QUOTE]

I hope so, sir. I hope so.

[quote name='phoenix529']Homecoming's good, but the ending could use some work in terms of what Silent Hill has taught us to expect.

PS I realized I have two copies of Metroid Prime Hunters - First Hunt, the demo that came with DS's a while back... Would anybody be interested in the cart only copy?

I hope so, sir. I hope so.[/QUOTE]

My problem wasn't with the ending of Homecoming [Well, the first one you are forced to get], but with Homecoming and 0rigins, they just don't have the Team Silent vibe. It would be like an American company coming in and producing a worthy but somewhat soulless sequel to Ico or Shadow of the Colossus. No matter what, it won't be what originally brought every one of us to the Silent Hill series. I do continue to praise Yamaoka for trying to keep the series as true as possible, but it's been going downhill. Shattered Memories, I am sure, will be decent, but it just won't be the same. I want one more Team Silent Silent Hill game, and then I will feel complete.

So I have a friend who told me today he is willing to sell me his DSi for cheap. Then all I have to do is trade my DSL, the hang up of which would be... Well, you see where I'm going with this.

GB Micro - $33

haha still thinking about that trade sir! :p

Until you beat me at this, I don't know if I can focus on anything else. ;)

(God Phoenix is going to love us.)

Yeah, I will in fact love you, but, there will always be that small, tiny, but sincere, bitterness in my heart for taking my Micro. But don't let that(or the camo faceplate) stop you. Bid away!

Oh, and Vulgarism. I couldn't agree more. But I'm not remotely excited about Shattered Memories.

But yeah. Bids updated.

Free shipping for a certain amount? I don't know, how do they usually do that, Trollsmeesh? What's the amount? Cause shipping is expensive.

Nsahene did it for anything over $25... You could do like $30 or $40 and I'm sure some people would be fine with that. I made a huge mistake by going to a shipping place instead of the PO, which ran me much more than I charged (I charged $3 for first item, $1.50 after, and the cheapest package, one game, at the shipping place was like $4.30)... But from the Post Office, $3 + $1 usually works out well for media mail. If you have anything BIG, use flat rate Priority boxes. The rest, you should be fine.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Yeah, I agree with Vulgar, because when I spend a lot, I like my shipping to reflect that. ;) haha[/QUOTE]

I figured since that GBA micro was getting close to $40, losing $5-$7 on shipping isn't that bad. In the end, it's Phoenix's though, and his call. ALSO, why haven't you added me on PSN yet, Phoenix?!?

I do wanna be your friend, Kirb. Don't let these guys tell you otherwise, my PS3's just been havin network problems. I'll have to think about the shipping thing though, because I offered free shipping on my action figures on eBay recently. They got $60 and I had to pay $30 for shipping.

Well, this went from a lowball sale to a loner hangout... But, look! Us four loners are all friends now! Woo-hoo! I have.. Friends!!!

Oh, and listening to the Mortalized discography helps lonliness. Man, I love Mortalized and Hayaino Daisuki...

haha seriously, with us constantly talking to each other it will keep his lowball up on the top so he can gain more money.

So really, being the great friends we are we talk to each other a lot so it is like a constant bump only allowed.

God damn we are great friends! :D

*On a side note* Have you noticed that all these people seem to be linking you in their sigs? I mean, I do it to be nice to all...I wonder what you did to get everyone else to do it. I also wonder if I should have waited for you to offer something in return..damn my over eagerness.

bread's done
Back