Lowkeys Trade List! H: Bond Blood Stone,CoD BO,Starcraft 2,Blus W:CYL an $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Bump
Also, Josh, I noticed you still have my order from your first lowball as Invoice Pending. I did send you payment last Friday. Could you give me a status update on it? Sorry to hear about your job man :(

Hey, this is over now as per your earlier post right. I gotta take care of my kid now and can't hover over my Mac to snipe-defend anymore.

Bam guys I think my unemployment went through thanks to everyone who paid it will ship Friday! Enjoy the holidays fellow cags!

Gameguy I got you don't worry ;)

Shipped the stuff and pm you the dc# so your going to pay me tommow

Didn't see anything other than Black Ops Prestige Edition accessories, you probably wouldn't want to split it up from the game or trade it though.

Ionno if you guys know this but its the holiday season so shipping is a bitch right now I did ship out don't worry if you don't like the shipping don't buy during the holiday season

Hey Josh, I won TMNT from your lowball but had some issues with the holidays and various personal things. I don't wanna flake but I wanted to make sure TMNT is still available before sending you payment. I sent you a pm. Awaiting a response. I know it's my fault so I'll wait however long necessary :) And being that you live in Los Angeles, hell, you might not even need to ship it! How convenient! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back