Lowkeys Trade List! H: Bond Blood Stone,CoD BO,Starcraft 2,Blus W:CYL an $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='buttmunky']So does bidding end at 8pm pst even if the OP isnt here to say so?[/QUOTE]

its not over until he says its over

[quote name='buttmunky']So does bidding end at 8pm pst even if the OP isnt here to say so?[/QUOTE]

it should stop when he comes on and says its over, but it doesn't seem like he remembers about the lowball.

if he lives in the Bay Area, then that means he's probably celebrating the Giants win.

either way, i've had about 12 blu-rays, a couple 360 games, and a few PS2 games queued up for the past hour, and he's still not on, and i'm tired of waiting, so just not going to spend money i guess.

oh well, guess he know want my money.

will update bids in the morning along with invoices!! sorry guys working on getting a title update for a High Profile game is driving me nuttss!! thanks to all those who bid!!

Ace Combat 5 Flightstick Bundle!!! (Actual Shipping cost will apply) - 13$
Manhunt - $3.50
Manhunt 2 - 2$ agmaniacmike
Final Fantasy Tactics- $5.50

I'd be wiling to take The Departed and Afro Samurai off your hands for $1.50 each (w/o shipping) if you need the money. Just throwing that out there. :whistle2:\"

EDIT: Also, Pirates of the Caribbean for 1.50 as well if you're interested.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']Ace Combat 5 Flightstick Bundle!!! (Actual Shipping cost will apply) - 13$
Manhunt - $3.50
Manhunt 2 - 2$ agmaniacmike
Final Fantasy Tactics- $5.50[/QUOTE]

You are a few hours late with those bids,man. Auction's over

Oh sorry, didn't see that, it wasn't updated in the title so I figured it was still live. It's no problem, I hate working late:bomb:. Lemme know how much you would want for the Ace Combat bundle because I would have went a little higher.

If you updated the bids, how come I didn't get Starcraft 2? I put in that bid way before you ended it, and it definitely beat the one listed.

Sorry not trying to sound angry at all (i see if it comes off that way), but I'm just curious how that worked out.

[quote name='sweetg1223']If you updated the bids, how come I didn't get Starcraft 2? I put in that bid way before you ended it, and it definitely beat the one listed.

Sorry not trying to sound angry at all (i see if it comes off that way), but I'm just curious how that worked out.[/QUOTE]

You're right, you bid $45 way before the lowball ended which would beat the $40 bid. Op will probably fix it though.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']I did miss a few bids I will carefully review all bids an send out totals sorry guys I've been stressed out cuz of work[/QUOTE]
You definitely shouldn't apologize. We appreciate (I assume I can speak for everyone) you putting up a sale like this, either way. Your own life (especially work!) definitely comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back