Lucha Libre - PS3/360 $10 Walmart

[quote name='Kaiser499']Heard it's exactly like TNA Impact, which sucked.[/QUOTE]

It is. I bought it back when it was 22 in Nov at Amazon. It wasn't worth that to be honest. I wouldn't mind spending 10-15 for it if I had to do it over again.

I bought this game a couple months back at walmart for $20 and i actually enjoyed it.Its kinda like tna but in my opinion its a bit more fun,and the roster is pretty good for $10 i reccomend you buy it especially if your a fan of wrestling/lucha libre.

[quote name='shadowkast']Heard nothing great about this game but for that price of love me some south of the border wrestling[/QUOTE]

I dont know where you heard this from, this game was awful. Makes TNA Impact feel like WWF No Mercy in comparison. Stay away!

This game is bad. Even at $10 it's bad. I generally buy anything that is $10 or less... but this one deserves a hard pass. It makes TNA Impact look like WWE No Mercy.

@musha666... lol... didn't see your comparison until I posted. Nice.

^^^ nice, i like you guys made the exact same comparison ... weird. I said I heard Nothing great about the game, meaning bad things

[quote name='Survivalism']Is it bad or is it just not great? There's a huge difference.[/QUOTE]

I liked it. Have most of the achievements, but never finished the Rudos story (was playing it on Hard). It's fun with friends but has a similar "technique" to do well ala the TNA game. But it's superior, imho.

The game is particularly fun(odd?) as Konnan buries half the roster, especially since most of the roster left AAA between the game going into production and getting published.

bread's done
Back