Lumines for PS2 $11.96 @ BB (YMMV)

forkyfork

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Circuit City has PS2 Lumines for $16.96

Pricematch at Best Buy and use a $5 off coupon to get it for $11.96. I don't know why Best Buy hasn't dropped their prices yet... but it's still a good deal.

Here's the direct link to the circuit city website. You can just print this out as proof: http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Lumines-Plus-PlayStation-2/sem/rpsm/oid/172670/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Since the 25% cool deals games ended, I figured this would be a good way for people to get the game for almost half off.

As people have pointed out, this is YMMV. It worked for me @ the Waterford Best Buy in Orlando, FL, but I guess I got lucky.

[quote name='62t']huge YMMV on getting BB to PM and accept coupon.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much says it all... my BB has never let me do that.

There was no problem for me. I showed her the print out and she typed it in. The only thing I needed was manager approval to get the PM and the coupon. But, it didn't seem like too much of a hassle.

They can always call CC if they don't believe you.

They're not supposed to PM and accept a coupon for one transaction. It's either or. I've been lucky the one time I tried it, but it isn't a guarantee.

I didn't know that. It was easy for me so I figured it would be easy for everyone else too.

I changed the subject line. I still think it's a good deal if people can pull it off.

they should let u use beacuse price mtaching doesnt count as a special offer its always there, therfore should go with the coupon

I bought myself a new non GH Lumines for $9.72 during "25 PERCENT OFF COOL DEALS GAMES", meaning any discount and clearance game had 25 percent off, Lumines is $12.96 no price match

It is also rather cheap at GS and Gamecrazy, so this is no deal at all.

Now if this was Lumines 2, that'd be a different story.

[quote name='sarausagi']I bought myself a new non GH Lumines for $9.72 during "25 PERCENT OFF COOL DEALS GAMES", meaning any discount and clearance game had 25 percent off, Lumines is $12.96 no price match

It is also rather cheap at GS and Gamecrazy, so this is no deal at all.

Now if this was Lumines 2, that'd be a different story.[/QUOTE]
i think the op is talking about lumines plus for ps2

bread's done
Back