Lumines PSV $9.99+$3.99 shipping on Amazon

thrifty1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
amazon.com/Lumines-Electronic-Symphony-playstation-vita/dp/B006VB2W08/ref=sr_1_15?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1365199309&sr=1-15&keywords=vita+games

$9.99+$3.99 shipping. Cheapest i've seen it in a while since it was $9.99 on the Sony store.

Great game. I had it on cart but traded it in and bought it digitally. For me, it is the perfect game to be able to boot up for random play. For those that dislike digital goods though, this is a fantastic deal.

Worth it. Lumines is a great puzzle game. Add trophies in there and I'm in. Picked it up a couple weeks ago when I PM'd Fry's $14.99 at Target. One of my favorite Vita games already and I have ~12 carts already. :)

I've wanted to get this since I enjoyed the XBLA version that came with Qubed, but $40 was just way too pricey for me. Just got a $5 gift card from Bing I can use on this. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Yigytugd']If I had a Vita again I'd be all over this! Great deal on a great game![/QUOTE]

agreed. Tempted to jump on it for the when I get it again system pile.

Thanks for posting this. I'd prefer to get it digitally (for reasons stated by Yanksfan), but I don't see it dropping this low anytime soon. Of course, now that I bought it, it will be on a PSN fire sale next week or part of PS Plus next month...

[quote name='Yanksfan']Great game. I had it on cart but traded it in and bought it digitally. For me, it is the perfect game to be able to boot up for random play. For those that dislike digital goods though, this is a fantastic deal.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did too. Same reason too. Great game, great deal.

Done, this has been my daily commute game since it was on sale on psn last time. Really fun game, lots of room to improve yourself, I just learned to look ahead 2 blocks to plan big drops, lots of fun!

edit: 12.99 now + 3.99 shipping

Order Total: $14.50
This will be my 3rd Purchased Vita game
Little Big Planet and Virtue's Last Reward were my others
Have a 32GB filled with all the PS+ Vita and PSP games too

I've been playing Lumines since the original, and this is probably my favorite version to date.

Totally worth it if you enjoy these types of games at all.

Game is worth every cent and so much more. I've already 100% it, but I almost consider buying it again, just at that price.

One of the Vita's most under appreciated and severely overlooked titles.

This was my "free" from a B2G1 free a while back. Had I paid full price for it, i would have been pissed off by the lack of content. but for that price I cant recommend it enough.

[quote name='rvdnsx']Really? In stores only?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he is talking about Every Extend Extra which is for PSP and is a similar game created by the creator of Lumines. I have never seen a Vita game at Five Below yet. Its a bit too early for that....

I pm'd this at Target. Honestly had no idea it was a third party seller until I got home, I'm just so used to Amazon being the first listing. Apparently the Target employee was too, she mentioned it was a great deal and rang me out.

[quote name='degenerazn']I have the original on my PSP and on XBL, should I still buy this game?[/QUOTE]
yes. The music is proabably the best in the series. Aside from maybe the first...maybe.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']yes. The music is proabably the best in the series. Aside from maybe the first...maybe.[/QUOTE]

Agreed..The music and the colors are the best part.

I played the demo and I really enjoyed it, but from what I played, I don't feel like this is something that's worth more than 5 bucks or so. I've put in so many hours into Montezuma's Blitz (which is free on the Vita) and both games seem to be of the same nature. I don't know. I just feel like this game will probably go much cheaper. While it sounds like it's a great game, puzzle games like this rarely stay pricey for long.

bread's done
Back