Lumines Supernova PSN Exclusive

thanks for the info Thongsy, I guess I'll just have to wait until after work to get a couple games in.I really hope that PSN doesn't sell it as a cheap base game then charge for all the game types. That sucked

It looks like for $15 you get a complete game. The Holiday pack is a separate download but it is free. It took kind of a while to download/install, but I got to play it enough to get 6 trophies.

Told myself I would get it later but caved in and got it. Too bad there's no online multiplayer mode. But having fun with it so far!

There's still a lot missing from the "complete" xbla version: booster pack, online mulitplayer, etc.

Most of the skins are repeats from the Live version as well. But there are new ones too, and it's not like every version since the first hasn't had a bunch of rehashes.

My verdict: If you have Lumines Live and splurged on most of the DLC packs, you'll be fine skipping this one, unless you really want to play with the PS3 d-pad. :)

[quote name='Psykodelik']Told myself I would get it later but caved in and got it. Too bad there's no online multiplayer mode. But having fun with it so far![/quote]

The online multiplayer for Xbox Live always sucked, it just moves too fast to play over the internet.

[quote name='mynameis']The online multiplayer for Xbox Live always sucked, it just moves too fast to play over the internet.[/quote]

How much faster was it? I don't mind the speed but I don't mind playing with a friend online once in a while ya know.

Online on XBLA version did not suck. It was just very fast that Multiplayer games ended quickly. Its a real test of skill when you do multiplayer. One screw up and its literally over most of the times.

man fuck this game.

played challenge mode for an hour, got to 600K...

got BORED!!!!

decided to kill myself when I coulda easily kept going.

the only thing I want to do is the time attack trophy...

210 in 180 minutes.

so you need 70 clears in one minute.

in one minute, the line passes every 4 seconds,

so you have 15 passes in one minute.

15 passes to get 70 clears,

70/15 = 4.667

so you need to clear 5 each pass to be safe

Anyone know if this is 5.1 or 7.1 PCM? That would probably get me to purchase even though I have the 360 Lumines with all downloads.

[quote name='Metalic']Online on XBLA version did not suck. It was just very fast that Multiplayer games ended quickly. Its a real test of skill when you do multiplayer. One screw up and its literally over most of the times.[/quote]

It was always really laggy for me. I really like playing single system versus mode but playing on XBLA was completely different.

Am I the only one or is this version of Lumines the hardest? I can't get past the sixth skin on either basic or advanced because the blocks drop down too fast :(

Also whats the best strategy for doing the 4 x 4 square?

bread's done
Back