Lunch time OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...Id=abcat0101001&type=product&id=1218054461986[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah.[/QUOTE]Can I have one of your codes, if you have any extra? I wouldn't ask, but it turns out that they disabled gamesharing on it like they did with Warhawk.[quote name='TheRock88']What about me? Im getting the game later today too. :cry:
Holy fucking shit,
MILEY CYRUS JUST ANNOUNCED SHE'S DOING A NEW TOUR AND ONE OF THE STOPS IS HERE IN SAN JOSE IN SEPTEMBER. Must...get...tickets... :cool:
[/QUOTE]C'mon, man. I don't think anyone would judge you if you said you had a 'dat ass' moment when you saw those swimsuit pictures, but going to her concert? #-o

whats this supposed to mean:

What Should Stay The Same?

Crazed Fans: Harmonix have gone OTT as far as authenticity goes, with each set, band member and instrument recreated perfectly in-game. There's even cute little touches you don't notice the first time around, like the fact the songs retain the original "warmup" banter between the band members.

For Beatles fans, this is the kind of thing that will have them screaming like teenage girls on the Ed Sullivan Show.

[quote name='lordwow']Therein lies the biggest issue with the game.[/QUOTE]

therein lies the biggest issue with MOST games. so what it comes down is how long does it take to become uninteresting to you, really.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP how bad are you at RFG?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't too bad at first but yesterday we were playing...um I forget the actual name but that one gametype where you have to destroy certain locations in the map...like towers, bridges...etc....anyways...my KD was about -5/-7 for about 3 matches...it seemed that nothing I tried worked. I even went up behind a guy and hit him with the flag on a Team Flag game he was swinging at a wall in front of him, I swung at him from behind and we both killed each other...totally pissed me off.

I'm not great at RFG either. However, I usually don't care for my KD ratio because we usually play Siege or Control or CTF, in which case I focus only on the objective.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']therein lies the biggest issue with MOST games. so what it comes down is how long does it take to become uninteresting to you, really.[/QUOTE]

Frosty you are a modern day day carts :cool:

I'd say assassins creed would have been more tolerable if there would have been less horse riding in between going from what I just did and going to do it again. just let me keep doing all the village rioting in one NYC sized village.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd say assassins creed would have been more tolerable if there would have been less horse riding in between going from what I just did and going to do it again. just let me keep doing all the village rioting in one NYC sized village.[/QUOTE]

The horse riding kind of sucked... I did like when you could fast warp to the villages though... that was a bit better... but you still had to ride from Masayaf to the Kingdom. :\

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd say assassins creed would have been more tolerable if there would have been less horse riding in between going from what I just did and going to do it again. just let me keep doing all the village rioting in one NYC sized village.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.

Word on the net is that those TechNet freebie accounts some of us got are only good for 90 days...something MS did on purpose to spread word of mouth...which means that it will expire in Sept...right before Win 7 releases if true :whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']Jeezus you're an idiot.

It's for my bedroom.
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:|

I was being sarcastic because of the "Welcome to HDTV" email that Best Buy sent you

[quote name='manthing']Jeezus you're an idiot.

It's for my bedroom.

Is your bedroom the size of a closet? I have a 32" in mine. It's a flat panel for christ sake they don't take up much space to begin with.

You get what you paid for though, Dynex's have a lot of reported problems with the speakers but if you have a home theater system that shouldn't matter.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']19" for a starter HDTV mangwang? You should have gone with something bigger :lol:[/QUOTE]

it's not a starter, it's for his bedroom.

[quote name='cmart05']Is your bedroom the size of a closet? I have a 32" in mine. It's a flat panel for christ sake they don't take up much space to begin with.

You get what you paid for though, Dynex's have a lot of reported problems with the speakers but if you have a home theater system that shouldn't matter.[/QUOTE]

The bedrooms in my house are about the size of a closet!

Chika would eventually something about the equivalent of an old 19" TV in LCD form for our bedroom. That's why I'd be looking for mid-20"s. It's not like it'd be getting a ton of use anyway... the main TV is downstairs. I'm not even sure I'd bother to get a cable box for it, I'd probably just roll with the coax.

$150 is the right price range, but when I saw it was a dynex, and only $30 off, I wasn't feeling it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Word on the net is that those TechNet freebie accounts some of us got are only good for 90 days...something MS did on purpose to spread word of mouth...which means that it will expire in Sept...right before Win 7 releases if true :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Ouch, that sucks, hope it's just a rumor.

I did not know ankle tattoos were "girly". I thought the only girly tattoo area was your lower back, but I have seen some dudes with tribal garbage in that area.
Probably faags.

[quote name='lordwow']It's going to stretch out wicked when you get jacked Rocko.[/QUOTE]

And that is one of two reasons I'm still waiting to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back