Lunch time OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy. Did I miss anything good?[/QUOTE]

Did you play the Uncharted 2 Beta last night Mak? If so, how was it?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What the hell are you talking about, Linkin? Lost Frontier?[/QUOTE]

Maybe...I downloaded the trailer...I forgot what it was called...I didn't get to see the trailer since I had the Uncharted beta first in line so I'll check it out today.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wouldn't mind shooting you, LinkinPrime! :][/QUOTE]

:puke:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you play the Uncharted 2 Beta last night Mak? If so, how was it?

[/QUOTE]

No sir. Just Infamous.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Lost Frontier's a PS2/PSP game.[/QUOTE]

What!? No!!!!

:bomb:

-------------

This sounds unbelievably awesome :drool: :

"Your actions can have more brutal consequences, and people can die," says Hudson during a demo of the game scheduled for release on the PC and Xbox 360 in 2010.

Players can take their character from the first Mass Effect and import them, along with their decisions and consequences, into the sequel.
What's more fascinating is if Shepherd or a player's custom character doesn't survive the end of the game, they're gone for good. This is among the more dynamic storytelling elements studio BioWare plan to incorporate into Mass Effect 2.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2009/06/67577963/1

[quote name='guinaevere']Hey Mak, I met Trace, Josh, Mary Jo, Frank and Joel.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Where?! How?!

Did any of them mentioning resurecting the show? :pray:

Cinematic Titanic has been having a live tour. They came to Atlanta a couple weeks back. It was awkward going alone to a movie/show, but it was worth it. I went on Friday night and saw East Meets Watts. it was awesome, and they're the coolest people on the planet.

Mary Jo liked my purse.
blush.gif

Are you 11 yrs old, LinkinPrime? [quote name='Mojimbo']Do you have any of your 3 beta codes left, tiredfornow? :][/QUOTE]Yeah.

[quote name='guinaevere']Cinematic Titanic has been having a live tour. They came to Atlanta a couple weeks back. It was awkward going alone to a movie/show, but it was worth it. I went on Friday night and saw East Meets Watts. it was awesome, and they're the coolest people on the planet.

Mary Jo liked my purse.
blush.gif
[/QUOTE]

Aww man .. I would've totally went with you. :grouphug:

I think benjamouth mentioned they're gonna be in Philly soon.

Oh, uh... Nothing about resurrecting the show. And from what I understand about Mallon, I dont really see it happening. But they're pushing CT where they can, Trace said they're gonna be at DragonCon this year (atlanta nerd-con thingy) and they'll probably be trying to get as much press for CT as they can.

Its not exactly MST, but I'll take what I can get.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mox, are you going to be on RFG tonight?[/QUOTE]

What about me? Im getting the game later today too. :cry:
Holy fucking shit,
MILEY CYRUS JUST ANNOUNCED SHE'S DOING A NEW TOUR AND ONE OF THE STOPS IS HERE IN SAN JOSE IN SEPTEMBER. Must...get...tickets... :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']LP:
aim for the head
[/QUOTE]

:) Thanks...i guess :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you 11 yrs old, LinkinPrime? Yeah.[/QUOTE]

How dare you!? I just turned 12 this past Jan.

-----------

Do you like her music Rock, or just her?

[quote name='Maklershed']Aww man .. I would've totally went with you. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]I wish you had!!

This one guy in line wouldn't leave me alone. Kinda funny, I went outside and he kept asking for my number and so I finally just wrote my email for him... I looked back in the building through the glass doors, and Frank was watching. :lol: But the guy wouldn't take a hint. I had to push him away from me in the parking garage. :bomb:

I think benjamouth mentioned they're gonna be in Philly soon.
Yup. http://cinematictitanic.com/livetour.php

Hey Stoney. What's up?

"The Beatles are garbage, but Miley Cyrus is an amazing artist."

[quote name='guinaevere']Hey Stoney. What's up?[/QUOTE]

Not too much, just avoiding my boss for the next 3 hours or so.

[quote name='st0neface']Notice my strategic use of quotation marks. However, that is an opinion of someone around these parts.[/QUOTE]#-o

Whats up with hiding from the man? he in a bad mood today?

No, that's what I spend forty hours a week doing, more or less. I do my job infinitely more effectively without mindless, inane multitasking thrown into the mix.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Aw shit, I think I might've lost my Neverhood disc.[/QUOTE]

There goes big bucks. I still need to look for my copy to sell...

[quote name='rabbitt']There goes big bucks. I still need to look for my copy to sell...[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it's in a different case inside. Can't check just yet, as the missus is still passed out in that room. If it's not there, my friend might have it. My friend that just moved back to Jersey.

[quote name='cmart05']Five Guys > In-N-Out

They actually have locations on the West Coast now, so check them out.[/QUOTE]

Not that you're back here, but there's a 5 guys in Kingston now (and a SONIC too).

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

No fucking way.

Five Guys is the most overrated POS burger chain ever.

I mean they fuck up fried onions. What kind of retard fucks up fried onions?[/QUOTE]

Never had In-n-Out but 5 Guys is A-OK in my book.
What kind of retard eats fried onions anyway? ;)

[quote name='manthing']Do I need to play Ico before SoTC?[/QUOTE]

I didn't.

I think I have Ico sitting around somewhere. I should probably open that up and play it too.

[quote name='manthing']Do I need to play Ico before SoTC?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter. I did, but I can't really see where it affects either game. I had a moment at the end of SotC where I was like "HOLY fuckING SHIT" because I didn't know that the two games were related at all at that point... but if you're asking about the two together, you know full well they're related so it shouldn't make a difference.

[quote name='manthing']Damn... 19" HDTV for $150 @ Best Buy.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

A little smaller than I wanted, but it sounds tempting -- I was thinking like 20"-24". Details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back