Lunchables "Own the fantasy" Instant win game (10 Amazon GC)

Supposedly we just won, but I think I messed up...Who's name and birthday am I supposed to put in there? The adult or the child?

NVM: I got the $10 code email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won twice today.. 1 on the website and 1 by text. My wife also won on friday but hasn't got the prize yet so looks like she needs to email support

Yeah, I haven't won since the first day I tried. Maybe have tried like 20 times between texting and the site. I was a "potential winner" on my phone and then they never sent me anything. :( Pretty sure this thing is a bust now, lol.

Yeah, I haven't won since the first day I tried. Maybe have tried like 20 times between texting and the site. I was a "potential winner" on my phone and then they never sent me anything. :( Pretty sure this thing is a bust now, lol.

If you still have the text you can click on the link in it and it will bring you to the "winners page" well it will say you have already claimed the prize but it gives you a link to email support and it auto fills the form in and also puts your "winners ID" (pretty much a conformation number) and just tell them you never got the card. I got my card the next day doing this (has happened twice)

You should have emailed them. Many people got potential winner notices and never for emailed. Pretty sure you win when you get that message. It's just broken . I got a code shortly after emailing them. Probably too late for you though if it's been a while.

As others have said, i had to email them because i got nothing from them once i won on Friday night. It kind of feels like they are manually approving the winners or something. Either way i finally got my 10 dollar Amazon GC this morning, hooray!

So with this promotion reaching it's midpoint I figured I would make a topic for us all to share what we have bought with our winnings. Post pictures if you'd like. It may give some of ideas of stuff to save for with our future winnings. I'll post some pictures of stuff I bought with my amazon credit tomorrow. But feel free to post away. Would love to see what others have been getting. :)

Pics will probably come later, but so far I've bought:
$20 PSN funds (x3)
Bayonetta 2
Wii Classic controller
KH 1.5 HD Remix
K'nex Super Mario Bros blind bagged figures (x4)
Epic Mickey 2 (WiiU)
Deus Ex HR Director's Cut (WiiU)
Blue Wii Nunchuk

I'm actually really surprised at how large this list is. I have won a lot more of those $5 Amazon gift cards than I thought.

Unlocked iPhone 5s. (for me)

A couple of iPhone cases but I will return or gift the one I don't like.  (for me)

Tempered glass protection. (for me)

Xbox gift card.  (for me and gift)

Baby clothes. (gifts)

Dish set. (gifts)

Decoration. (gifts)

Some add-on items to get free shipping.  (for me and gifts)

Mmk here........we......go:

\

Xbox one with kinect
Dead rising 3
Killer instinct
Disney infinity 2
Rocket and Griot figures
$60 in Microsoft giftcards

Sandman complete
Big Damn Sin City
KickAss 2, 3, and Hitgirl prelude
Batman New 52 volumes 2 and 3

Black Lagoon complete collection
Tool Box Murders
Dead and Buried
New York Ripper
The Prowler

I would be happy getting an xbone but im assuming its gonna take 100's of attempts for that

But it would be practically free so hopefully i can get close to that soon

Mmk here........we......go:\
Xbox one with kinect
Dead rising 3
Killer instinct
Disney infinity 2
Rocket and Griot figures
$60 in Microsoft giftcards
Sandman complete
Big Damn Sin City
KickAss 2, 3, and Hitgirl prelude
Batman New 52 volumes 2 and 3
Black Lagoon complete collection
Tool Box Murders
Dead and Buried
New York Ripper
The Prowler
damn you won alot

Had to contact support on a text win and they said i won with the other lunchables contest, i had. So i will see what they say.

Awesome, I just won! :D

So the next step is to just wait for an email, no other info required?

(and the next step is contacting support I guess lol)

edit: just received the email for the form. Now we wait...

edit 2: WOW just got the code. In under 3 minutes. Damn that's nice.

bread's done
Back