Lunchables "Own the fantasy" Instant win game (10 Amazon GC)

I forgot I had an account here but stumbled on it due to this contest. I had to contact them via email before I got some kind of response from it. They said that I would receive an email in 24 hours, but after 26 hours later I still had not gotten an email. So I sent another email on Saturday and waited. I woke up Monday morning to another email from customer service with the code and an apology.

no wins today :(

edit: spoke too soon, I won with the next account I tried after posting this haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I've won about $50 off this one, you just have to make a lot of accounts like the other one. The output is less, as has been said, but if you try everyday you're bound to win.

Got potential winner from my phone and submitted my info. Now its time to wait for the code.

Didn't win by email though..

Crap I won via the website while on my phones browser and couldn't figure out where to click to claim the $10 Amazon gift card. Will they ever send me an email or anything?

Crap I won via the website while on my phones browser and couldn't figure out where to click to claim the $10 Amazon gift card. Will they ever send me an email or anything?
I had this happen to me... About ten minutes after I won I got the email to redeem the card. It seems that its just how they do it while on a mobile browser. So no worries man it will come

Just won! Haha. That's awesome. I is getting lucky today..

So you don't have to do anything? Just wait on an email?

Edit: Took about 10 or so minutes, but got the email. But it says So, then what?

You can look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after we receive your updated address. 

Want a refresher on the rules for this promotion? Review here. Often you'll get any answers to questions you may have. 

If you still have questions after reviewing the rules, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line. 

Thanks for your participation! 

You sure they email it?

Just won! Haha. That's awesome. I is getting lucky today..

So you don't have to do anything? Just wait on an email?

Edit: Took about 10 or so minutes, but got the email. But it says So, then what?

You can look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after we receive your updated address.

Want a refresher on the rules for this promotion? Review here. Often you'll get any answers to questions you may have.

If you still have questions after reviewing the rules, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line.

Thanks for your participation!

You sure they email it?
100% sure it's emailed, you should have it within 24 hours.

Said I won a $10 GC :) Hopefully I actually get the e-mail.

Edit: I got it shortly after the verification e-mail :)

bread's done
Back