Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop! OOOOOTT YEEAAAAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Because 140 of my 300 dollars went to the cost of the ps3 and the rest went to the purchase of the gift cards.[/QUOTE]

That is the goofiest thing I've ever read. Ok, maybe not the goofiest, but it's certainly goofy. The PS3 cost $300+tax. You got $160 in gift cards which you have to use on other stuff. End of story. Saying the PS3 was $140 and you got more in gift cards then it cost. Now *that* is the goofiest thing I've ever read.

End of story, really? After all is done the ps3 + all the shit I buy with the giftcards = 300.

There's two ways to look at it. Yours is a $300 ps3 that comes with a free $160 giftcard and mine is $140 on the system and a prepaid expense of $160 at Target. And yes I did get more in gift cards (not free, but that I paid for) then the cost of the system.

The End.

[quote name='DT778']End of story, really? After all is done the ps3 + all the shit I buy with the giftcards = 300.

There's two ways to look at it. Yours is a $300 ps3 that comes with a free $160 giftcard and mine is $140 on the system and a prepaid expense of $160 at Target. And yes I did get more in gift cards (not free, but that I paid for) then the cost of the system.

The End.[/QUOTE]

I just think these fools need a tag team elbow drop from Macho Man and Einstein on Relativity.

Is Tivo just a plain old DVR? My mom has a DVR from Comcast, it's $16 per month. I was looking at Tivo since Woot has a unit today, and it's $20 per month. Is Tivo just a fancy DVR or does it have more features than we get with a Comcast DVR?

I think Tivo is a little fancier since it will suggest shows for you to watch/record, but aside from that I think it's just a regular dvr. I could definitely be wrong though since I have neither a Tivo nor a regular dvr. :lol:

===============================================

I've been bawlin' out on my homework so far this semester. I cannot wait for this 3 day weekend to be here. The beginning of that week will mark 4 weeks left in my 13 credit hour 6 week semester.

TiVo also lets you copy files off the DVR so you can take them with you or keep them forever, I believe. My old officemate had one and he would transfer stuff from it to his laptop and watch it on the train from the city to the office.

Pizza rolls that don't burn my mouth like fire are really good. They are pretty expensive for stupid little pizzas rolled up over themselves. I'll be sticking with regular frozen pizzas after these are gone.

[quote name='Rocko']WAAAAAAAAAAT. Shit that's convenient.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think you can hook usb drives up to it and shit for if it's getting full and transfer stuff off as well. You'd have to look it up to confirm, since I'm not an owner of TiVo, but I'm pretty sure that's what my friend was doing -- I was a bit jealous I couldn't take the files of my Time Warner Cable DVR like that when he told me about it, I believe.

Well, shit. I'm suddenly not so angry at my school for waiting so long to apply my aid for the summer. It turns out that they gave me a pell grant even though they didn't say they were going to and that combined with my loan ended up covering everything. Now I have enough money to actually move somewhere if I get a job out of the area without asking grandma for $3,000 (Assuming I don't have a chance to build up some cash for myself first). What a good thing to see at the start of the day.

Hell yeah! When I signed up for summer classes they told me I wasn't eligible for grants so I signed the shit for loans, but I guess they changed their minds because they nearly covered my cost of tuition with the grant. That made my day and it's only just begun.

[quote name='JStryke']Heard that on Jay Leno earlier.[/QUOTE]

I really wish I had more time to watch tv for... the last rapture prediction and this one. It's really been entertaining. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oooooh nooooo. Macho Man Randy Savage can't save us this time. :([/QUOTE]

No... Savage can't save us this time, but this man can!

the-Ultimate-Warrior-champion.jpg

[quote name='VipFREAK']Oh, he's still alive... ?[/QUOTE]

www.ultimatewarrior.com

First, the slaughtering of a few inveterate rumors.

1) There was only one Ultimate Warrior. That is, in Sports Entertainment there was only one person who ‘did’ Ultimate Warrior — that was me. There were not different guys or a twin brother or look-a-like cousins who also “did” him. I created him; I was the only one who ever legally and legitimately performed him; and I own the USPTO legally registered trademark rights of Ultimate Warrior as an Intellectual Property.

2) I am not dead. Nor have I ever died. Don’t laugh. Kooks (too many) from all over the world write and inform me that I am, or that I have. Then they demand I write back and confirm it!

3) I lead an active, constructive and fulfilling life. Despite inaccurate rumors, vindictive mischaracterizations, and flagrant defamation claiming otherwise, the reality is I have built an incredibly empowered life on my OWN terms. I'm a busy man and a devoted husband and father. I could not have custom-ordered a more loving, healthy, spirit-filled, and happy home life. And, as a man who has throughout his whole life been inspired by the setting of new goals and their different challenges and the ability to think for oneself which accompanies these, my day-to-day life environment is creative, productive, and positive.

I had to come home and shower after forensic entomology this morning. We set mosquito traps, one kind with clean water, one with water and mosquito larvae and one with manure/water mixture next to a lake. En route to the second area my teacher found a baby bird that was out of it's nest (likely blown out by thunderstorms last night) and since I was the tallest and the only male there, I was tasked with putting it back. I was sweating my ass off and had mosquitoes all around me, so I wasn't going to go to class smelling like a bog monster after that.

Just found out that CheapyD is hosting an E3 2011 party at a bar literally 3 minutes from my place. I'm going to make him regret his decision to have an open bar. :cool:

Man, MTV has been shitty for a real long time but there is still one show that I give hope to. True Life is such a good concept although have many episodes that they phone it in on.

I did work on an episode of True Life though so maybe I am just biased.

Walked into work last night, let 'em know I had somethin' important to do that came up at the last second and I needed to leave. That important thing was
play that new New Vegas expansion I had just purchased before going in, which was really tight. I was really hoping you could get Joshua Graham's mummy wrap after you finished it, but nope. :[
F Walmart. :\

The manager at a food court restaurant I visited a few times wondered if I worked in the area. She offered me a punch card but when she noticed they ran out, she gave me her business card (which had her cell number) and put two punches on it. Was she into me or was she just being nice? I admit she was cute.

[quote name='Cage017']The manager at a food court restaurant I visited a few times wondered if I worked in the area. She offered me a punch card but when she noticed they ran out, she gave me her business card (which had her cell number) and put two punches on it. Was she into me or was she just being nice? I admit she was cute.[/QUOTE]

Ask JolietJake.

If you are spending your time wondering if chicks working at the food court are into you, you should probably go for it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Rampage plays CoD on Xbox Live? :whee:[/QUOTE]
I once read where Ice T thinks Black Ops is the best game ever.

Went and watched The Grapes of Wrath at the Kentucky Theater downtown...fitting times to show it.

Driving home a cop pulled me over in the Monte and told me my tail-lights were out but didn't give me a ticket.

Things are looking up for you, flowery.

Someone subscribed to me on youtube even though I think the only video I have is a game of Peggle and that might not even be there any more.

I think he was just surprised I was white and driving that car in my neighborhood. Also, it seemed he was getting off his shift since there is a depot near.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Can someone please make a .gif of this starting at 5:10? :\[/QUOTE]

I heart his vids! lol Best so far is the pepper spray one.

3 more boxes packed tonight, woo! Now to go to bed. Tomorrow, I may pack the 360, or I may do that Friday. Haven't decided yet.

And here's some food for thought from the late great George Carlin:

"If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back