Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Dolphins vs. Falcons, are you guys going to play tonight? If not, I'd like to advance the league right now.

Lions, are you available tonight/soon?

AHHHHH!

Matt and I had an epic showdown a few minutes ago. I had scored the go-ahead touchdown with 0:13 left. Then Matt goes and runs a kickoff back for a TD.

Epic game. Fun game.

In other news, I'm having Robbie Gould go and lather the linebackers down in the shower room for not being able to make the save tackle on that TD return. I'm sure they will all reward him later.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Dolphins vs. Falcons, are you guys going to play tonight? If not, I'd like to advance the league right now.

Lions, are you available tonight/soon?[/QUOTE]

You can advance if you like I dont think I am gaming tonight and I dont know even if I could me and the Falcons owner could connect.

[quote name='Regian']AHHHHH!

Matt and I had an epic showdown a few minutes ago. I had scored the go-ahead touchdown with 0:13 left. Then Matt goes and runs a kickoff back for a TD.

Epic game. Fun game.

In other news, I'm having Robbie Gould go and lather the linebackers down in the shower room for not being able to make the save tackle on that TD return. I'm sure they will all reward him later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was an epic game. With Aaron Rodgers injured, Matt Flynn threw up a duck in the 2nd quarter which a fatass lineman somehow returned for a TD to put the Bears up 10-7. I later came back with a 71 yard TD run by Ryan Grant (which I forgot to save; it had some sweet jukes) to go up 14-10. But the Bears drove down the field and scored with 13 seconds left. Will Blackmon then amazingly ran the length of the field and scored the game winner as time expired.

Packers 21, Bears 17

I was in this league last year and i pretty sure finished near the top of the first league we did n played my games if people begin to drop off or dont play there games i would be happy to jump in.
thx

5 Times before kickoff it says connection lost whats going on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No dude my network is not down its fine. Why the hell are you messaging me here and not responding to my XBL messages?

Anyway, what happened my game says you quit....usually it says connection to opponent has been lost when lag drops you out. Did you quit or did we lag out because if you quit I am just going to continue to play the CPU has I am winning 17-0 with 2 min left in the first qrt.

EDIT:
Azu advice. My game says he quit, although we did have some connection problems at the beginning but it was playing completely fine with no lag up until now. Usually the game says the connection dropped if it dropped but as I said mine says your opponent has quit the game.

Azu can you give the game to the other guy he was killing me and the server went out again I don't know whats up?

Hey if this keeps up someone just replace me I don't need these connection issues with EA I will go play other games.

I dont know what is going on either Kinga, it might be just one of those random Madden disconnects things.

I simply and going to continue to play against the CPU to finish the game if that is alright with Azu and you Kinga.

Sorry about the message issues I don't know how to switch from game to regular XBOX live with messages I only been live for 2 months.

[quote name='kinga']Hey if this keeps up someone just replace me I don't need these connection issues with EA I will go play other games.[/QUOTE]

I would try one more dynasty game before you leave. It might just be an isolate issue.

Naw man it was just well time hit sticks with players that have huge hit power. If you hit stick someone while they are doing any type of move with someone with huge hit power it will more than likely fumble.

That one on the kick off was just random has I hit you with Crumpler, I hit sticked your legs and your guy flipped and loss it.

Yeah sood, just continue against the PC. I'd stay in kinga, and see if the issue happens in your next game.
Hopefully I can get in my game is the Lions this weekend.
I'm hopping on now, if you want a game message me on live.

I am not going to do a write up for this game sine it was kinda wacky but here are the stats. Kinga and I for some reason couldnt connect and the game was already a blowout in the first.

Final score Titans 55 Texans 14.

Stats.
Kerry Collins 7 for 8 for 145 yards and 2 TD
Matt Schaub who actually got knocked out and then came back in 258 yards 1 TD (CPU was on fire until it go into the red zone)

Smash and Dash murdered the Texans DLine

Lendale White ran for 123 Yards 0 TDs
All Day CJ 121 Yards 3 TDS

CJ also had 91 Reciving yards and a TD with rookie Jared Cook JR bringing in his first career TD.http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8642977

Defensive was insane even when Kinga was playing. 5 TFLs 2 INTs 3 FFs one of which was returned for a TD.

Chris Johnson also showed why he is better than Devin Hester has he returned yet another kick off for a 98 yard TD.http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8642962

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I will try to give this a few more games but it gets really irritating that the server keeps kicking me off.

^Umm, week 2 started this evening so I don't know why your complaining already...I'll be on tonight as well as over the weekend.

The Giants kick a field goal with 4 seconds left in regulation, beating the Cowboys 20-17. Do not let the closeness of the score mislead you into thinking that this was a close one. Both Cowboys touchdowns came from returning missed field goals.

NFC East games are usually interesting and this was no exception. Giants (BigAT) opening up the new Cowboys (IvanHood) stadium in week 2 action.

I started out the game early on with a 45 yard field goal that I hit pretty solidly and would have went in from a few yards farther back. Later in the half, I had a potential field goal chance from 52 yards out. I didn't hit it very well and it ended up short. Actually, ended up in the other end zone after Orlando Scandrick returned it 106 yards for a touchdown.

Later on in the game I took a shot at a 50 yard field goal figuring, "What are the chances it could possibly happen again?" Extremely good apparently. Scandrick, 108 yards, touchdown. FUUUUUUUCK.

Game was tied at 17 and the Cowboys were driving late in the 4th when linebacker and wife beater extraordinaire came up with a big interception, his second of the game, that eventually led to Tynes kicking the game winner as time expired.

Final:
Giants - 20
Cowboys - 17

Man after watching all of versuz2 's youtube videos on making the difficulty pro with all CPU sliders set to 100% i'm really impressed by his findings. Makes for a much more realistic NFL experience. In one video he shows where the CPU actually makes Andre Johnson jog in place just so the slower AI CB can catch up! All-Pro and All-Madden are basically artificially enhanced difficulty that throws player ratings out of the window to make it competitive by any means necessary.

In case some of you haven't heard of this check out his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/versuz2

I'm having a group of friends test the settings out and see what they think.

yo magic778, when u wanna get this game in, im free for alot of time tommorow wassup ? and does anybody have a kick returner they are willing to trade ?

I might be able to play. I'll post here tomorrow if I can and if I do we will have to play before 3:30 pacific. If not I'm free most of Monday and Wednesday. Thursday and maybe Tuesday before 4:00 pacific, if not then all day Tuesday.

I hope people are planning there games! I work at a summer camp and I was informed today that there is a camp sleepover I have to go to on Tuesday (hooray?) so I won't be able to update until Wednesday afternoon...
LEAGUE NIGHT #3 is tonight!

ramesuthe1,

I may be able to play early this afternoon if you are around, but if not I should be back after 11 EST and any other day this week should work too just let me know the time.

Mr. Grand Chru that had to be by far one of the worst trade offers I have ever seen. I actually spit out my orange juice upon reading it.

frankysox, im available right now and should be for the better part of the morning. i have my fantasy draft this afternoon so thats out, but i might be able to do this evening as well.

PLAY YOUR GAMES. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to sim a bunch this week...
Anyway, itlnstln, wherever you are, I'm going to try to be on XBL as much as I can tonight.

The lowly Chiefs narrowly escape the Raiders thanks to McFadden's 2 costly fumbles. Holding off a late rally, the Chiefs win 21-13.

bread's done
Back