Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

[quote name='ubernes']when are we advancing week 3? i'm still on vacation, but may be able to make something work if i absolutely need to.[/QUOTE]

Soooo.

[quote name='ubernes']Soooo.[/QUOTE]
If you had read the posts above or below yours...or the thread title...or the OP you would know that we already have advanced to week 3.

[quote name='gamcreator']I'll be on later tonight... I'm going to my parent's house to have dinner, so I'm thinking like 8PM est I should be home.[/QUOTE]

Okay well I may be going out to get some groceries so either I may be a little late or I'll try to delay that so we can play first.

[quote name='Matt Young']Lyric, when can you play? I'm not sure about tonight, but I can definitely play tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Hey Matt,

I'm good for Thursday night — maybe 9 p.m. EST?

Ultimate Matt, is that you in your avatar? If so, what the fuck is on your head? Looks like a prime helmet but its slightly to dark to tell.

shinryuu(Chargers Owner)

Hey when can you play I should be available Thursday night around 10:00 pm est or Friday after 8:00 pm est? I wont be able to play Saturday unless it early before 4:00 because I am going to the Steelers/Bills game. Just let me know what works best for you.

Broadway Joe when can you get our game in.

I jumped on and saw that you havent been on live in 3 days so you are gonna have to check in here to get a time worked out.

[quote name='Galego23']i cant wait for next season lol.. my offense is horrible.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for the first person ever to get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat. But yeah next season would be nice so I can bolster my O

TJ Houshamendzadah is on the board if anyone wants him. I'm looking for a RB or quick WR.

AZ- want to trade me Harvin for him?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ultimate Matt, is that you in your avatar? If so, what the fuck is on your head? Looks like a prime helmet but its slightly to dark to tell.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is me in my Optimus Prime mask.

gamcreator, I'm back now and can play whenever you're ready. I'll keep watching for you on XBL.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Broadway Joe when can you get our game in.

I jumped on and saw that you havent been on live in 3 days so you are gonna have to check in here to get a time worked out.[/QUOTE]

I'm on vacation now, which is why I'm trying to find out exactly when this week is advancing to the next. I may be able to find an Xbox to play on on Friday, but Saturday night/Sunday afternoon is more realistic. Obviously if it's advancing before Sat night/Sun afternoon then I'll hustle, but again, still trying to figure that out. :cool:

[quote name='ubernes']I'm on vacation now, which is why I'm trying to find out exactly when this week is advancing to the next. I may be able to find an Xbox to play on on Friday, but Saturday night/Sunday afternoon is more realistic. Obviously if it's advancing before Sat night/Sun afternoon then I'll hustle, but again, still trying to figure that out. :cool:[/QUOTE]

OP says Sunday at 11:59 PM

RAMSTORIA, my plans got moved to tomorrow night, so I'm available now.
I'll be on the Xbox playing either Batman:AA or Madden. Just message me on XBL when you can play.

T.J. for Harvin is really tempting. I really wanted Housh to be on the Vikings this year....

gamcreator, I gave it to about 10 but didn't see you on so I think I'm going to take off. I'll keep watch of XBL for a little while longer, but if we don't meet up tonight I can probably play after 10 or 11 EST tomorrow.

NOTE: I'll totally take Housh for Harvin. Let me know and I'll make it happen.
EDIT: By that I mean, I'm going to offer you a trade now in game.

seen and I agreed just a few minutes ago via PM to play our game but he's instead playing UFC. Sent him some invites before his match started then sent him a message while he was playing hoping he may have not seen me and just wanted to get a fight in but now he's playing another match without contacting me, just wasting my time.

Um, you are wasting my time man. I sent you a friend invite earlier to which you didn't accept until just now. Naturally, I see you are still offline so I'm going to do something else while I hopefully wait for you to come online...And for the record, you JUST NOW sent me a message on XBL so don't act like mr. perfect.

I'm all for scheduling games with the opponent but I really don't understand why so many of my opponents have this attitude like my schedule should be catering to them instead of finding a good time for both parties; thanks!

I just now accepted your friend invite because I went online after I sent you the PM. Sent you game invites before one of your fights. Sent the xbox message while you were fighting nogiera vs arfloski. Then when I saw you fighting GSP vs ___ I went offline.

If it's an issue with XBL delaying messages then no harm no foul, just that from my point of view it looks like I'm just being flaked on.

If you look at my profile aside from these 2 games I do not play my xbox. That being said, I have all notifications turned off as I could care less who is coming online while I am doing a 2 minute drill or beating someone up. I will be around this evening, if you still want to play.

I don't care what you play. If you had notification on this wouldn't be a problem. I won't be around tonight, I got better things to do then hope to catch you in between UFC matches.

Forget you and your selfish attitude; thank god for the ignore function. Azu please sim this game as there are obviously differences of opinion which are preventing this from happening.

Yup. I'm the selfish one with ALL NOTIFICATIONS TURNED OFF. Sorry I hurt your feelings and the only way you know how to deal with it is to ignore it.

No your just being a jerk and expecting me to cater to you so I really don't have any interest of trying to communicate with someone who only "hears" them-self; I don't enjoy monologues but apparently you do.

Mr Grand Cru, will you be online tomorrow at all? I probably can't play on Friday, but I could play tonight or tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Yup, I'm the bad guy.[quote name='seen']...And for the record, you JUST NOW sent me a message on XBL so don't act like mr. perfect[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seen']I have all notifications turned off as I could care less who is coming online while I am doing a 2 minute drill or beating someone up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seen']thank god for the ignore function.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seen']No your just being a jerk[/QUOTE]

Wow, you know how to use the multi-quote function congrats! I have better things to do then picking through your posts to prove your point wrong which wouldn't be difficult.

Yes notifications are off because I'm not concerned of what the people on my friends list are doing, I'm not turning them on because you tell me to...

Seriously grow up, you've had the time to send these stupid remarks yet made an excuse why you couldn't play. I really have nothing more to say to you than seriously grow up.

seen, if you have all notifications turned off, that really hurts your ability to receive messages...
I guess I'll just chalk it up as a sim, but I think the 2 of you should play (without headsets) so one of you can feel victorious...
Ramstoria, I'll be on till around 12:30 EST. If you come on anytime before then, I'll start a game with you. If not, we can do late Thursday or something.

I can't believe my fingers are typing this. My Xbox 360 fuckin red ringed on me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop from the league. I don't know when I'll get a replacement and I don't want to delay the league. I'm sorry guys. Someone can take over my 2-0 Chiefs and have a ball. This sucks.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']bros just shut the fuck up and play. no one wants to hear u bitching and personal shots on the forums[/QUOTE]

Seconded. All the more reason to want to defeat the other person.

Soodmeg, if Sunday before midnight is the case then let's plan for late Sunday afternoon. If this hurricane hits the northeast on Saturday then I'll be home early, but Sunday afternoon is a definite. Let's setup a more solid time when the weekend hits.

[quote name='Azumangaman']seen, if you have all notifications turned off, that really hurts your ability to receive messages...
I guess I'll just chalk it up as a sim, but I think the 2 of you should play (without headsets) so one of you can feel victorious...
Ramstoria, I'll be on till around 12:30 EST. If you come on anytime before then, I'll start a game with you. If not, we can do late Thursday or something.[/QUOTE]

Would you throw in a pick (can you even do that online)?

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post, you know what I'm talking about though.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']bros just shut the fuck up and play. no one wants to hear u bitching and personal shots on the forums
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
cute.

[quote name='ubernes']Soodmeg, if Sunday before midnight is the case then let's plan for late Sunday afternoon. If this hurricane hits the northeast on Saturday then I'll be home early, but Sunday afternoon is a definite. Let's setup a more solid time when the weekend hits.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sunday afternoon is fine with me man. Lets just shoot for Sunday at 2:30pm EST for right now and change it later.

Oh shit very sorry to hear that Doomtime. Hopefully you can get your box back soon.

yo ivan hood i just saw ur post im available today, what time though , sooner the better i gotta run somewhere at 5 est time and i kinda wanted to see Vick tonight ,lol .... hey and is the bills owner in here ?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']yo ivan hood i just saw ur post im available today, what time though , sooner the better i gotta run somewhere at 5 est time and i kinda wanted to see Vick tonight ,lol .... hey and is the bills owner in here ?[/QUOTE]

How about 3:30 EST?

[quote name='ajh2298']shinryuu(Chargers Owner)

Hey when can you play I should be available Thursday night around 10:00 pm est or Friday after 8:00 pm est? I wont be able to play Saturday unless it early before 4:00 because I am going to the Steelers/Bills game. Just let me know what works best for you.[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda busy both nights, but we can try early Saturday. I'll post here if I can make it Friday. Most probably not.

bread's done
Back