Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

[quote name='homeland']looking for the cardinals owner. Hoping to get in our game Sat/Sun let me know.[/QUOTE]

whenever ur ready just shoot me a pm. saturday i may be gone till the afternoon/evening though

Hey Cru, I might be a few minutes late. I am getting my parking account squared away, but I will be back by 4:00 at the latest.

ooooo lol i been messaging u online i thought it was u if im not online when u get in i had to leave cus i gotta be somewhere at five the latest we will see though ? but ill be around later if need be

lol well i believe we have the first major injury of the year in my last game against the jags there were connection issues so in the end i did not see the end. i just checked my team and it turns out my center is out for 8 weeks :( i wish him a speedy recovery

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, Sunday afternoon is fine with me man. Lets just shoot for Sunday at 2:30pm EST for right now and change it later.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully I don't get destroyed, I liked being 2-0. :D

[quote name='shinryuu']I'm kinda busy both nights, but we can try early Saturday. I'll post here if I can make it Friday. Most probably not.[/QUOTE]

The earlier the better on Saturday works for me, I now have my son this weekend and I promised him I would take him to get fitted for new goalie equipment and go to the driving range. I was supposed to have him next weekend for the holiday weekend but he switched it up on me. I should be free early on Sunday also if that works better for you, just let me know but we will figure something out.

[quote name='ajh2298']The earlier the better on Saturday works for me, I now have my son this weekend and I promised him I would take him to get fitted for new goalie equipment and go to the driving range. I was supposed to have him next weekend for the holiday weekend but he switched it up on me. I should be free early on Sunday also if that works better for you, just let me know but we will figure something out.[/QUOTE]

I can't do Sunday for sure. I'll see if I can make it tonight but most probably not. Saturday is the best day for me. How early do you mean when you say early? I'm on the west coast, so 11 AM EST is probably the earliest I can get up.

[quote name='shinryuu']I can't do Sunday for sure. I'll see if I can make it tonight but most probably not. Saturday is the best day for me. How early do you mean when you say early? I'm on the west coast, so 11 AM EST is probably the earliest I can get up.[/QUOTE]

Can you do Saturday night after 10:30 pm est?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']28 - 3 Panthers over the Cowboys

Good game ivan hood ?[/QUOTE]

Good game. My offense was horrible. Four turnovers (all of which were interceptions, two for touchdowns), and I couldn't even score on the last drive when I had 3rd and goal on the 1. Oh well, still a fun game.

gamcreator, just got in from class and saw you weren't on so I guess tonight isn't good. Give me a time tomorrow though and I should be able to play about any time. Also, I'll try to watch XBL for a little while more tonight in case you do happen to get online.

I just wanted to let you guys know that i'm going on vacation starting sunday morning so sat night is the last time I can get online till next friday. I've tried to contact houston 4 times btw, so i hope we can play our week three game before sunday, or it will have to be simmed.

yea those two touchdowns my defense scored open the game up, i couldnt get steve smith open for some bombs like i wanted too lol but whatever ?lol

Azu,
Ill take the chiefs
Ivanctorres/ICT EsqGamer
KC Chiefs

Ill join up tomorrow afterwork.

Here's hoping I can make a go of it with Cassel, Bowe, and LJ.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Azu,
Ill take the chiefs
Ivanctorres/ICT EsqGamer
KC Chiefs

Ill join up tomorrow afterwork.

Here's hoping I can make a go of it with Cassel, Bowe, and LJ.[/QUOTE]

Would you want to play our game Friday night? I have to work till 7 PM CST and will have a few hours to play our game after I get off.

Well I won last game 17-14, Seahawks prevail again. I've dodged cheese two times out of three, so hopefully my next opponent can come correct. Most of it was in the form of going for it on 4th down. Sorry but if you are down 3 with 5 min left in the game on your own 30 don't go for it! Also early in the second there is no need for that, because in the end your going to lose anyway.

I'm also a little sick of the holding on the field goal getting accepted. For anyone playing me in the future I WILL decline that against you, it's a joke that's even in the game.

One more cheese caller and you'll probably be finding another team for the Seahawks.

Hey, Detroit Lions I friend requested and send you a message on live but you haven't been on...Let me know something.

[quote name='bfauble83']Hey, Detroit Lions I friend requested and send you a message on live but you haven't been on...Let me know something.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM yesterday asking when you could play - I am available after 7pm tonight and any time all weekend. Let me know when you want to play.

[quote name='itlnstln']I sent you a PM yesterday asking when you could play - I am available after 7pm tonight and any time all weekend. Let me know when you want to play.[/QUOTE]

My bad, didn't notice I had a PM.

Hey MikeJonesgr10...I will not be available tonite and possibly saturday, so can we set up a time to play sunday evening.... say 7est or so?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']just randomly wondering whats the rule for going for it on fourth down ? and is the bills owner in here ?[/QUOTE]

there is no rule for going for it on 4th down.. and if there is than that's stupid.

If you're dumb enough to go for it on 4th and 20 that's your perogative.

I went for it on 4th and 1 against the Giants near the 45 yard line, on my side of the field.

I will be on at 6:30 for my game.

Shit, dude I have no idea what is going on. Just had my wisdom teeth out, all I know is I am suppose to play someone at 6:30.

I cant believe my jaw still hurts.....it was like 9 hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo bills i dont have to play you i just wanted to talk to u tryna make a trade when the next time u gonna be on xbox live ?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I will be on at 6:30 for my game.

Shit, dude I have no idea what is going on. Just had my wisdom teeth out, all I know is I am suppose to play someone at 6:30.

I cant believe my jaw still hurts.....it was like 9 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

LOL, those drugs really kicking in? I thought we were planning on playing Sunday afternoon? I'm actually going to be home early so I can play tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. Should we try 2:30 PM EST Saturday? I'll be on most of the day, but gone all evening, so let's do this.

Lyric and I are trying to work out a game time, but our schedules have been conflicting. We're going to play tonight if he gets home from work in time, so I guess we'll see about that. Tomorrow, I have a party in the afternoon and I'll be watching the UFC PPV in the evening.

[quote name='Matt Young']Lyric and I are trying to work out a game time, but our schedules have been conflicting. We're going to play tonight if he gets home from work in time, so I guess we'll see about that. Tomorrow, I have a party in the afternoon and I'll be watching the UFC PPV in the evening.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't invited? There's nothing like a good afternoon party!

[quote name='ubernes']LOL, those drugs really kicking in? I thought we were planning on playing Sunday afternoon? I'm actually going to be home early so I can play tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. Should we try 2:30 PM EST Saturday? I'll be on most of the day, but gone all evening, so let's do this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, wrong league man, ignore what I said. I cant tommorrow after noon I have to start work at 1 and will get off at 9:30 or so. Sunday is still better for me.

I am free for the rest of the day and until about noon tomorrow.

azu. I can play right now an I'm on madden. 11 would probably work but I'll have people over ad they'll have tk watch. we can probably get it done before the draft. are you talking abou the cAG FF? that draft is tomorrow.

Steelers vs Bengals just finished up. 42-0

good game pitfallharry -- rough day for Palmer with the 6 picks though. One more for Farrior!

Chiefs owner, are we going to play tonight? I will not be able to play tomorrow at all... If we play on Sunday I'll be on my shitty laggy connection. I'll be on a good connection tonight if you want to get our game in.

Dang Ramstoria, sorry I missed that. The draft is different, but its also Yahoo.
If your friends like watching Madden then cool, but I wouldn't want you to make them watch if they wouldn't want to...

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, wrong league man, ignore what I said. I cant tommorrow after noon I have to start work at 1 and will get off at 9:30 or so. Sunday is still better for me.

I am free for the rest of the day and until about noon tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Well i'm going to pop on now if you happen to be on. I wouldn't mind trying to squeeze it in tomorrow morningish, if that's cool. If not it looks like Sunday around 4 will be best.

Good game vs. Ramstoria. I hope you didn't think I was intentionally running up the score or anything. I've just always hated kneeling, and didn't really intend for those runs to go all the way.
61-35 final.

Looking forward to the big game next week Matt!

I might watch a little TV but will jump on at around 10-12 if you want to pop on and see if I am there.

sweet, jumping on now.

edit: gg. i could not play the game i wanted to play, usually i have plenty of chances to just sit back in coverage and get a couple picks but i was too worried about your running back duo. the picks i threw were awful. same play, same WR and I forced it in there. though I think the 2nd one was little BS, i don't think I got hit and he threw behind the WR giving you an easy shot at it. oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much to report, 14-7 Titans win over the Jets.

Sloppy, Sloppy game. It was raining at Giants Stadium and that lead to two fumbles, one by each team and two INT by the Jets.

Both INTs were brutal, one in the endzone to kill a tying drive in the 3rd and another when Ubernes was on the game tying drive late in the 4th.

Although I must say, both INTS were User picks by me covering players from start to finish.

Good game man.

bread's done
Back