Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

I went ahead and sent the Raiders owner (Mikejonesgr/mikejonesgr10) a message on here and sent him a friend request on Live. I will post as soon as we get a game time figured out.

[quote name='Matt Young']Pandabot, I can't play tonight, but I can do tomorrow till 4 P.M. Pacific time. Sunday's pretty open.[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway you can play today anytime between 3:30cntrl - 7cntrl? I will be out of town all weekend untill sunday night. Just let me know. If you could go right this second I can do it too.

Dunno who I'm matched up with (Eagles) but, I can make it today. I will be out of the state for the weekend. I'll be able to make it monday as well. Not sure about Tues-Thurs, as I am busy most of the day

[quote name='SoulReaver']Dunno who I'm matched up with (Eagles) but, I can make it today. I will be out of the state for the weekend. I'll be able to make it monday as well. Not sure about Tues-Thurs, as I am busy most of the day[/QUOTE]

hi

[quote name='MikeBike']Should be around 4 or 5. I will be fine for any evening time on sunday.[/QUOTE]

Central time?

Also, SoulReaver- Monday is the deadline.

Yeah central time. That is when I get home so I probably wont be able to do it right then. Sometime in the evening on sunday would be best. I will get on as soon as I can on sunday.

[quote name='synweb']CAG NAME: Synweb
XBL NAME: Synweb77
Team Name:Bills[/QUOTE]

Ah... Okay.

Azu... Check out the Bills new roster... Have fun sorting that out... Also the Eagles signed a bunch of people a few days ago.

Shinryuu, thats kool, i will be on sparingly over the weekend probably before 12 est and after 3 est tomorrow and on sunday after 7 est, let me kno what works

[quote name='synweb']CAG NAME: Synweb
XBL NAME: Synweb77
Team Name:Bills[/QUOTE]
Go fuck yourself.
You're getting booted the second I start madden up again.
FIRST OF ALL, THAT SPOT ISN'T OPEN.
SECOND OF ALL, WHY THE fuck DID YOU RAPE THE BILLS ROSTER.
I hope to find every CAG league you join and help them to boot you from it.
I'm going to be changing the password and removing it from the OP.
That way when neworlbush comes back (if he does) or moonknight, I'll just PM them the new pass.

What happened to the Bills roster? It sounds like it would be hilarious.

I am glad Cosmo G Spacely is continuing the trend of joining and then instantly trying to rape his roster.

[quote name='sstyler24']jdubb when u wanna play? I might be able to play tomm night not sure, but could play sunday, let me no.[/QUOTE]

I can play right now if you want?

[quote name='JDMxB']I can play right now if you want?[/QUOTE]

I'll be available for the rest of the day, and maybe tomorrow. Sunday is a no go for me. Check your PMs, and let me know that way. Also sent you a friend request.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What happened to the Bills roster? It sounds like it would be hilarious.

I am glad Cosmo G Spacely is continuing the trend of joining and then instantly trying to rape his roster.[/QUOTE]

:cool: Kobe!!!

[quote name='mvp828']Ah... Okay.

Azu... Check out the Bills new roster... Have fun sorting that out... Also the Eagles signed a bunch of people a few days ago.[/QUOTE]
Those people I signed were my old players. Remember like last week when I didn't know about the 1 FA limit and I signed 3 players? Well I released those 3 and resigned the former 3.

guys can u please use the pm function lol im really tired of going through the thread seeing:

hey xx can u play?

yea i can at xx

how about at xx instead

its cluttering it up please use pms

great game with me and jaydub. The chiefs unfortunatly fell to 3-7, while jaydubs steelers improved to 8-2. Chiefs were in control going into the fourth quarter just having a goal line stand and up 10-3, but on the 2nd play from the 3yd line. Matt Cassel throws a pick and the steelers tie the game on a qb sneek. Then after the chiefs drive down the feild they fail a fourth down on the steelers 40 and the steelers go up on a fg with few tick remaining and go on to win 13-10.

Man i had this one sucks but w.e., its so hard to score with them.

I'm not usually one for emoticons, but :shock::

The Bills signed D. Dixon
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:14pm
The Bills signed J. Byrd
The Bills signed D. Bruton
The Bills released B. Butler
Roster Alert10/9/2009, 4:13pm
The Bills released K. Harris
The Bills released B. Franks
The Bills released K. McKinley
The Bills released J. Bradley
Roster Alert10/9/2009, 4:12pm
The Bills signed T. Rushing
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:12pm
The Bills signed J. King
The Bills signed A. Palmer
The Bills signed D. Ellerbe
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:11pm
The Bills signed P. Thomas
The Bills signed A. Lewis
The Bills signed J. Thornton
The Bills signed V. Holliday
The Bills signed S. Smith
The Bills signed J. Fabini
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:10pm
The Bills signed M. Tauscher
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:10pz
The Bills signed C. Naeole
Trade Alert10/9/2009, 4:10pm

That's where the "League News" section of the league site ends, so there are probably even more roster changes.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Go fuck yourself.
You're getting booted the second I start madden up again.
FIRST OF ALL, THAT SPOT ISN'T OPEN.
SECOND OF ALL, WHY THE fuck DID YOU RAPE THE BILLS ROSTER.
I hope to find every CAG league you join and help them to boot you from it.
I'm going to be changing the password and removing it from the OP.
That way when neworlbush comes back (if he does) or moonknight, I'll just PM them the new pass.[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't open why was it on the avail list in the game?

I had no idea there was a rule to the amount of changes to the roster... I Checked again and still don't see it.

Why did I change the roster? To fit my needs for the team since IT WAS OPEN in the game. The current depth chart compared to what was avail made no sense to me. Most of the changes made were made to back up positions and to fill in for situational subs.

If I took apart a team that belonged to someone else, I am sorry. Seeing that it was avail in game and no rules stating otherwise listed, I figured it was someone who dropped from the league and it was open. Ignorance is no excuse but neither is an unlisted in house rule.

I am sorry if I have caused any inconvenience to your league. If I could go back and change it I would, but I can't.

Do what you want, I don't care. Since I play games for fun and enjoyment I don't take these kinds of threats seriously or to heart. All I can offer is an apology for what had happened and stay clear of your league.

Though I can offer some advise for you. If you take these things so seriously, maybe it's time to step back and away to reevaluate some things. Since a past time should not cause so much stress to you mentally.

Once again and for the last time... I am sorry for what had happened.

[quote name='Soodmeg']

I am glad Cosmo G Spacely is continuing the trend of joining and then instantly trying to rape his roster.[/QUOTE]

:speaktothehand: (best smiley ever lol), on my depth chart i switched a few people around, but as far as major roster changes, i haven't made any.....
vfe3iw.gif
...yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='synweb']If it wasn't open why was it on the avail list in the game?

I had no idea there was a rule to the amount of changes to the roster... I Checked again and still don't see it.

Why did I change the roster? To fit my needs for the team since IT WAS OPEN in the game. The current depth chart compared to what was avail made no sense to me. Most of the changes made were made to back up positions and to fill in for situational subs.

If I took apart a team that belonged to someone else, I am sorry. Seeing that it was avail in game and no rules stating otherwise listed, I figured it was someone who dropped from the league and it was open. Ignorance is no excuse but neither is an unlisted in house rule.

I am sorry if I have caused any inconvenience to your league. If I could go back and change it I would, but I can't.

Do what you want, I don't care. Since I play games for fun and enjoyment I don't take these kinds of threats seriously or to heart. All I can offer is an apology for what had happened and stay clear of your league.

Though I can offer some advise for you. If you take these things so seriously, maybe it's time to step back and away to reevaluate some things. Since a past time should not cause so much stress to you mentally.

Once again and for the last time... I am sorry for what had happened.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry the, "I play games for fun," excuse doesnt really apply here neither does the, "I didnt know," crap.

Think about what you just did, you join a 32 man league without telling anyone, then you completely raped the roster of one team without saying anything. Its very surprising that you didnt think to ask any questions about how the league runs before making before making 58 changes to a team like it wasnt imporant. Hell you could have simply looked at the transactions list and noticed that no one has made more than 3 or 4 changes and that should have prompted you to think that maybe there is a rule.

Its not that huge of a deal for anyone other than Azu who now has to go and change everything back. It just kinda blows my mind that you wouldnt even think to ask any questions before making all those changes.

Its not that huge of a deal for anyone other than Azu who now has to go and change everything back. It just kinda blows my mind that you wouldnt even think to ask any questions before making all those changes.
Thank you soodmeg!
I really don't care that you joined the league, its that you did it without asking and the proceeded to rape your roster, forcing me to fix it.
It takes a couple minutes to do 1 or 2 roster changes, and I have NO idea how many you did. It's going to take me well over an hour to change everything you did which is incredibly annoying. I really don't take it that seriously, and I'll agree that I overreacted. You have to understand that my life is extremely busy and ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK instead of just going ahead and making an insane amount of roster moves.

[quote name='Cosmo G. Spacely']my god, sood stop whining:cry:.

me and AT agreed to play our match either sun or mon.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a please. You just joined this league, shut your mouth until you know whats going on.

[quote name='Soodmeg']$$$$a please. You just joined this league, shut your mouth until you know whats going on.[/QUOTE]

Stop whining and maybe a "newbie" wouldn't call you out and get you so upset. :lol:

Soods not whining, just helping me out.
Sorry about that Albo, just working through the Bills stuff. That should be done in a bit, then I'll put the trade through.

Trade is done.
Franky and I are playing Sunday night.
Galego, you might want to send phillyphil messages via XBL, because I don't even know if he's ever posted in this thread.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']guys can u please use the pm function lol im really tired of going through the thread seeing:

hey xx can u play?

yea i can at xx

how about at xx instead

its cluttering it up please use pms[/QUOTE]

This is true but I dont see a better way. Just Pms doesnt seem to be enough communication to set up times.

For example, I view and post on CAG from my phone most of the time, I can not check Pms through my phone. Although you are very right that we should have a more structured way of doing it.

But hell, I am just glad that people are actually talking to each other and trying to set up times so I dont mind. I dont know if you were here last year but it was insane trying to get times set up.

EDIT: Spacely, this isnt Gamefaqs man, you are going to have to do a little more to call someone out than just saying it, especially when you dont know what that person actually does. Calm your cool ass down and at least wait until you been here a while before commenting on people, CAG doesnt run like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Chop Suey']guys can u please use the pm function lol im really tired of going through the thread seeing:

hey xx can u play?

yea i can at xx

how about at xx instead

its cluttering it up please use pms[/QUOTE]

I'm with this, I don't quite understand it either. If they don't respond to the pm then yes post it on the forums to make it apparent you are trying to get your game played. Posting first seems lazy and clutters the topic, IMO.

But then I have to ask the question, what is the point of having a league thread if you cant use it to communicate to other people.

Maybe they should be in spoilers? But I dont see the benefit of taking away a avenue of communication (since it seems to be working) in favor of making the thread look pretty. Again, I dont know how many of you were part of last years league...it was hell getting games done and we didnt finish 1 season until 2 days before the superbowl. Right now its week 4 in the NFL and we are on week 11 thats pretty good.

Function over aesthetics.

But like everything else we should all way in on it before making any type of decision.

bread's done
Back