Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

[quote name='ajh2298']WTF, the Dolphins dont have one WR screen in their whole playbook and thats my goto play 0-16 here I come.[/QUOTE]

Just use a different team's playbook.

Regian, let me know when you join up. We're playing in week 1.

Am I retarded -- I can look up the league but I don't see anywhere to input a password. All I see is that locked symbol.

@UMX, I sent you a message on live. I may also be available late tonight at 11 or so.
@shinryuu, no problem. seems to be the same situation for a few people. The first week will be probably last a week and a half or so to allow people to get the game and such.
@soodmeg, it appears that it is totally possible for people to play their games now.
@JDMxB, I'm actually not sure, I've never needed to join another league :)

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh shit, are we actually playing now? Thought we were waiting for everyone to join first.[/QUOTE]

As long as your opponent is all ready to go, games are playable now.

As for the password, you enter that in the field that pops up after you find the league and hit A.

Azu can you invite me I am having lots of trouble doing this manually searching for a place to put the password in.

Hey Matt. I'll be getting home from work about 10:30 ET tonight. I'll look for you when I login. I'm also waiting for a call on my computer repair (typing this on mobile) to be done by a pal.

My Fantasy draft is tomorrow, too. So if we don't meet tonight, odds are I'll be on in the evening tomorrow.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']im reeady when u r ramstoria[/QUOTE]

i should be ready to go later on today. just trying to get some practice in before i humiliate myself ;)

[quote name='kinga']Azu can you invite me I am having lots of trouble doing this manually searching for a place to put the password in.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Matt Young']As long as your opponent is all ready to go, games are playable now.

As for the password, you enter that in the field that pops up after you find the league and hit A.[/QUOTE]

Regian, I don't know if I'll be on at that time tonight, but I could play tomorrow after the TNA pay per view ends at 8, or maybe before it starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kinga']Azu can you invite me I am having lots of trouble doing this manually searching for a place to put the password in.[/QUOTE]
Are you doing it in game? It shouldn't be any problem. Just press A I believe.
Anyway, I can try to reinvite you, but I'm off to see District 9 so I'll have to do it later.

[quote name='pHi ||']Bengals signed in, Broncos let me know when you want to play. Or if we can play our week 2 game Packers let me know.[/QUOTE]

We can't play week 2 yet.

brutal... that red zone int you had when it was still 14-3 crushed my spirits. nothing personal but i hope rogers-cromartie breaks his ankle sometime this season ;)

good game though, i thought id lose 42-0, so 21-3 aint too shabby.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']brutal... that red zone int you had when it was still 14-3 crushed my spirits. nothing personal but i hope rogers-cromartie breaks his ankle sometime this season ;)

good game though, i thought id lose 42-0, so 21-3 aint too shabby.[/QUOTE]

lol yea that was a good game man i had fun. best of luck to u for the rest of the season. ill be looking forward to our rematch :)

what ramstoria is referring to is the 3 picks drc got

ps whats the deal with free agents right now? can i sign someone i want? also random question will the franchise get the online roster updates or is it now set in stone?

[quote name='The Chop Suey']ps whats the deal with free agents right now? can i sign someone i want? also random question will the franchise get the online roster updates or is it now set in stone?[/QUOTE]

You cannot sign free agents yet, and as far as I know, roster updates will not affect the league.

soodmeg -- let me know if you are free to play our game today as I should be available most of the day!

Hell I am on right now man. Lets rock. I have done nothing but play madden all day and will continue to do so, jump on anytime.

Nice!

I'll be right on after my mock draft is done

Hmmm, do the standings and stuff update after everyone has played? I noticed a few games already when down but no standings updated? Maybe we should wait till everyone has signed up??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I dont think the standing will show until the week is over. To be honest I am slightly confused about the online franchise...its hard to get to the information that I want quickly.

I just wanted to know who won the games that were already played I couldnt find it at all.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, I dont think the standing will show until the week is over. To be honest I am slightly confused about the online franchise...its hard to get to the information that I want quickly.

I just wanted to know who won the games that were already played I couldnt find it at all.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I wanted to see too, but you can't even really tell who has played yet except by looking for player stats.

Man, Regian and I were having a great game and then *BAM* lost connection. I'm going to go get food and watch a wrestling show, but we're going to try again tonight or tomorrow. It sucks, though, because it was a close game in the 4th.

I *hope* that the online roster update applies. I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't.
I also have a feeling that standings update each week.
You can look for games that have been played by checking out the online franchise website and clicking Schedule on the side.

The league is almost full at 23 members. Most of the players that haven't joined are ones that I have sent invites successfully to, so I know that they have at least played Madden. I'll have to check if they have been online recently.

Ba Da Da Ba Da Ba Da Da Dun Da....ROB BIRONAS!

The Titans come away with a last minute victory thanks to the powerful foot of Kicker Rob Bironas in a very close game played with the defending champion Steelers. "I have been put into these kinda situations before, you just have to stay calm and focus, a little bit of pray never hurt either." Said Bironas after nailing a 53 yard field goal put the Titans up 31 - 28 to close out the 4th qrt.

Scoring was the name of the game as each team put up TD on their opening drives. Chris Johnson AKA "All Day CJ" scored on the 2nd play of the game burning the highly ranked Steelers defense after turning a 3 yard dump play into a 52 yard scamper. Pitt would answer later in the 1rst when Big Ben would use his own dump pass to get Moore into the end zone. Scores tied at 7 after one.

Early in the 2nd Titans QB Kerry Collins would be picked off by James Farrior who rumbled his way for a 56 yard TD giving the Steelers the edge 14-7. But no sooner than the very next Pittsburgh drive would LB Keith Bullock pick off Big Ben for his own 23 yard INT return leading into the 3rd.

The 3rd would be a scoring frenzy, one coming from a Willi Parker 10 yard screen another when Hines Ward pulled in a 33 yard pass from Big Ben for the score. The Titans did some scoring of their own when All Day CJ returned a kick off 101 yards and then broke out of the back field on a busted pass play that went for 48 yards.

The 4th was a stalemate as neither team could move the ball. Coach Mike Tomlin gave the offense the go ahead on 4th down at mid field which proved to be fatal as the Titans moved into position for a Field Goal try. Rob Bironas would convert his 8th 50 yard plus career field goal giving the Titans the win.

Stats

Ben Roethlisberger 21/33 260 yards 3 TD 2 INT
Kerry Collins 7/14 153 yards 2 TD 2 INT

Chris Johnson 104 receiving yards 2 TD
Willie Parker 80 receiving yards 1 TD

Chirs Johnson 306 All Purpose Yards 3 TDs.

Dang, I love your recaps. Want to play a game soodmeg? I want to see if you'll still tear me to shreds. Since we won't play each other this season and all.

Awesome game Soodmeg!

CJ was too much to handle, that speed just kept pulling away and away!

I felt like I had to take that shot at the long FG on 4th down because CJ was just in beast mode the entire game!!!

Nail biter for sure, and hopefully this is just the start of things to come for this league!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Dang, I love your recaps. Want to play a game soodmeg? I want to see if you'll still tear me to shreds. Since we won't play each other this season and all.[/QUOTE]

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys in the super bowl;) Titans and Vikings are really good this year! Percy and Chris J are gamebreakers!!

Hahaha, Sood is a beast, but I'm not very good. Adrian Peterson sure does play a lot better in this years Madden though.
Anyway, I'll be online, so if anybody wants a game, msg me on XBL :)

[quote name='The Chop Suey']uhhhhhhh lol my record is 8-4 not counting our franchise and 2 of my losses were from drops...im so pissed lol. someone play me!!! haha

Thanks guys, I like to give a good recap so everyone can feel involved. Azu you know I am always down for a scrimmage man.

JDM, I went with Chris Johnson because I have no faith in the Titans WR core. You guys know I am a die hard Titans fan and I can only hope that our WR are better in real life than they are in this game.

It wont be any secret that CJ is 80% of my offense. I am really trying to model my defense as a scoring one ala the Bears from a couple years back. Might be looking into FA for a good possession WR.

kinga, I'm going to invite you right now to the league. You have to join via the game, not through the website.

I'm going back online for a bit, I'll send you an invite if your interested sood.

bread's done
Back