Madden 11 CAG League - Signup's Open - Week 9 + Salary & FA Bidding

[quote name='disruptor108']Who ended up winning? Jinchuriki?[/QUOTE]

bydesign, the colts owner...

Guys give a 2 weeks, im gonna try to recruit players. Also please set up your draft boards. If you guys want to tune in for a live draft next Saturday would be cool.

I'm in... was thinking of trading game in while it has a little value, but am now psyched for a season w/fantasy draft teams! cool

can we put a limit on FA like maybe 3 or none at all unless your dude is out for the season . that whole FA debacle pissed a bunch of us off the first time.

You know i joined a league and they use this third party madden site, where teams have a salary cap, free agents are limited, you can initiate trades, all this extra stuff for the franchise. Im thinking of using it. Like that people wont abuse the system.

3 sounds good. This is the site for the manager http://myleaguemanager.net/ i think its great, you can manage your team without having to boot your ps3, the changes are then pushed to the franchise, its like magic. Its syncs with our franchise

If we go that route, id have to set up passwords for people.

Got on Madden this morning to check out the draft board stuff, and realized this is a rookie draft. For some reason thought it was a full fantasy draft. I'm cool w/it though because I like my team. Looking forward to playing again. Thanks for keeping things rolling.

[quote name='melokeith']Got on Madden this morning to check out the draft board stuff, and realized this is a rookie draft. For some reason thought it was a full fantasy draft. I'm cool w/it though because I like my team. Looking forward to playing again. Thanks for keeping things rolling.[/QUOTE]

cool, im gonna start using this league manager but i need everyone to sign up. It creates a salary cap and gives me a bit more control of Free Agency, it has a cool bidding for free agency feature. Currently the site is down so ive not been able to register our league to it. Hopefully by Saturday things are up and running.

Im also creating a separate forum outside of CAG where we can manage post Trades, Positions wanted... Please make an account http://cagps3league.proboards.com thank you

bread's done
Back