Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

Chargers 27, Steelers 17

The final score is not indicative of how badly the Chargers dominated this game, since both Steelers TD came in the 4th quarter when the game was well in hand, including a long screen pass with 2 seconds left. I think Zurezo would agree this was all Chargers from start to finish.

Probably the most polished game I've ever played on defense. Other than two long TDs I shut down the pass pretty effectively, including holding Mike Wallace to only 3 catches for 69 yards (though 50 of those came on 1 TD). Joseph was all over Wallace all game, forcing two drops and also picking off two Big Ben passes intended for Wallace, one of which he returned for a TD.

Joseph's TD: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/57676487
Pick at the goal line: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/57676851

Rivers was excellent, going 17 of 22 for 264 yards and 2 scores. The leading receiver was Moss with 67 yards and a TD, but as usual Rivers spread it around well, with Austin, Gates, Mathews, and Moss all going over 50 yards (Jackson had 40).

The one dark spot for the Chargers was that Mathews could get absolutely nothing going behind the improved Chargers O-line, gaining only 18 yards on 13 carries. However, a lot of that might be due to the sick Pittsburgh front seven.

----

gg Zurezo! Definitely feels great to start off the season with such a convincing win, especially considering my brutal schedule to start the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardinals - 44 Cowboys - 28

Cardinals can stop looking back at Kurt Warner because Romo has stepped in nicely. Baxter also had a outstanding first game with a pick 6 in the 2 Q immediately after RDC returned one the play prior.
Looking forward to knocking the Jets teeth out next week. :)

Seahawks and Cardinals are officially putting out the

QB Parris, A (77 OVR) TE Carlson, J (85 OVR)

We both got hosed on the draft and didn't get anything close to what we wanted so this is pretty much just us trying to break even on it.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Seahawks and Cardinals are officially putting out the

QB Parris, A (77 OVR) TE Carlson, J (85 OVR)

We both got hosed on the draft and didn't get anything close to what we wanted so this is pretty much just us trying to break even on it.[/QUOTE]

Ages and potentials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Deuce20602']Broncos 34
Ravens 14

Um... GG Mog...[/QUOTE]

Just be thankful you only need to play these AFC West phenoms once this season... :bomb:

At least you didn't lose any ground yet in the AFC North. ;)

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Ages and potentials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm bored so I looked it up. Parris is A potential, rookie. Carlson is 28 w/ B potential. I would say that's about even.

What's his OVR at RG? I have some depth/age issues at RT and RG that I never really addressed in the draft thanks to my inability to draft anything besides defense.

He's a 77 OVR at RG. His name is John Hurley and he's a very nice young man...he's got a wife and 2 kids, and he is bald. Let me know if you need to know anything else about him.

M. Vick 69 B potential is on the block. He still has 88 speed. I am looking for a CB or MLB 25-28 years old similar potential/overall. I'm looking to move him asap. I would rather a cb first then a mlb if no one shoots me any offers. Also you guys can propose me anything else as well and I will consider it.

M. Barber hb on the block B potential-84 or 85 overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texans trading block:

RB - Ben Tate 82 Ovr - B Potential - 25 yrs old (Spd - 89 - AGI - 94 ACC - 97)
RB - Steve Slaton 80 Ovr - B Potential - 27 yrs old (Spd 93 - AGI - 98 ACC - 96)
SS - Bernard Pollard 81 Ovr - B Potential - 29 yrs old (90 - POW (hit power)) - kinda slow for a Safety but would make a great outside LB.

Not looking for anything in particular (mid-round picks maybe 3-5, a 2nd rounder for Tate) or interior o-line/d-line with similar OVR-AGE-POT. If interested, please send a PM with an offer.

The Eagles and Cowboys are discussing a deal that would ship Michael Vick back to Philadelphia. Andy Reid and Jeffery Lurie feel he's remorseful for what he did.

Duece is flacco hurt for good cus cassel is up for grabs I'm goin wit my rookie................ and does neone know how to reach the bucs owner id like to get my game in tonight if possible..... anyone that has wr up for trades let me know

[quote name='PacerPerspect']The Eagles and Cowboys are discussing a deal that would ship Michael Vick back to Philadelphia. Andy Reid and Jeffery Lurie feel he's remorseful for what he did.[/QUOTE]

M. Vick 69 B potential for eagles 3rd rounder draft pick. He still has wheels 88 speed.

Rumor is that J. Austin wants to have a footrace with M. Vick. Who would win?

Either my o-line has gotten alot weaker or darth's def. has increased. The two picks I threw were user error, it was the same play I did twice and your cb was right on my guy. GG though, it was fun. I have a rough schedule ahead. I see a sub .500 season in the works. Also I felt this years draft was crummy, I got a ton of c-rated players. Did anyone do well and get alot of a potential guys. I didn't see any? Frizzle is a dud a c rated player, but I will keep him because his name is hillarious.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Hey Rams/GregThomas: What is your availability on Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

say from 5pm to 11pm est.

maybe during the day too, just not sure.

[quote name='sprice8688']Duece is flacco hurt for good cus cassel is up for grabs I'm goin wit my rookie................ and does neone know how to reach the bucs owner id like to get my game in tonight if possible..... anyone that has wr up for trades let me know[/QUOTE]

nah... he was only hurt for a quarter

[quote name='bvharris']Just be thankful you only need to play these AFC West phenoms once this season... :bomb:

At least you didn't lose any ground yet in the AFC North. ;)[/QUOTE]

I WANT mog again... I know what went wrong for us in that game and I doubt it'll happen again. I play that whole division this season so you, doom, and ramesu better get ready

[quote name='Deuce20602']I WANT mog again... I know what went wrong for us in that game and I doubt it'll happen again. I play that whole division this season so you, doom, and ramesu sprice better get ready[/QUOTE]

Ramesu is in the AFC South

[quote name='bvharris']Ramesu is in the AFC South[/QUOTE]

so he is... so sprice gets to see the Ravens for the first time

It's good that the AFC West and North are playing, since the wild card teams have come from those two divisions in both of our seasons. This year we can settle it on the field.

[quote name='sprice8688']Greg thomas u picked a fs 53 overall did u plan on keepin him or using him at all if not id like to get him[/QUOTE]

You are referring to my new kick/punt returner. What do you have in mind to trade?

[quote name='augmog']My 1st and 2nd round pick is up for grabs if anyone is interested[/QUOTE]

The ones you just drafted or your picks next year?

Ur fifth rd pick free safety dessaio or something.... 53 overall....is he ur kick returner I can give u someone around thed same overfall wit his speed

[quote name='sprice8688']Ur fifth rd pick free safety dessaio or something.... 53 overall....is he ur kick returner I can give u someone around thed same overfall wit his speed[/QUOTE]

he is going to be a good kick returner I think. wh do you have in mind to trade for him? obviously someone on defense.

Ill look at my defense I think I picked a couple cbs with high speeds with low potentials I'm not gonna go overboard in tryin to get him

Silent what are u lookin for and are they ur picks for next year.... I got ends available a r outside linebacker wit a a potential available and possibly a corner

[quote name='sprice8688']Silent what are u lookin for and are they ur picks for next year.... I got ends available a r outside linebacker wit a a potential available and possibly a corner[/QUOTE]

who is that linebacker sprice

bread's done
Back