Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

i can get home at 10-11 cent if noone can sub i can play the cpu and knock it out it 30 min quick and then you can move it foward(not like anyone will be playing thier games this late anyways) and i dont want to lose a game in my divion do to a sim ;)

i will be leaving work within the hour(but i do have a hour drive home) so if someone wants to sub that would be great if not i wll play the cpu if all is fine with everyone else

[quote name='Tanabeo']so you dont want to play as the steelers:cry:[/QUOTE]

watching some entourage with the gf when she gets home from work, catching her up

Hah brutal! I'll advance us before I head to bed. I assume no one is online now itching to play their game. The deadline for Week 10 will be Monday.

Advanced. Matt and Zurezo have invites back in. If you play either the Packers or Steelers wait until Sunday. If for some reason you don't hear from them by Sunday night then we can set up a sub for after the Jets-Steelers game or for Monday.

We do need a sub for the Jags. They play the Lions this week. siradam and Tanabeo have byes if they want to do it. Otherwise i'll take volunteers.

The EA site is down so I can't update the XFN site right now. However, if I was to guess the game of the week it's got to be either Panthers/Raiders or Chiefs/Broncos. Both huge games, especially for the AFC West.

Another big game this week is the Chargers taking their unblemished out-of-division record (record otherwise very blemished, lol) to Baltimore where the Ravens will try to avenge last year's loss to the Chargers. Chargers have the chance to sweep the AFC North.

[quote name='bvharris'] Chargers have the chance to sweep the AFC North.[/QUOTE]

not gonna happen lol. i'm free all day since i'm off :D

[quote name='gregthomas77']I think I will have the first pick in both leagues. too bad I can't draft a new user.[/QUOTE]

i dont think you'll get #1 in the other league... Matt's Chargers are 0-11

[quote name='Deuce20602']not gonna happen lol. i'm free all day since i'm off :D[/QUOTE]

Well it might happen...

I could probably play around 6PM EST when I get home, otherwise I'll be around all weekend.

the XFN site is updated!

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=55

Game of the Week:
Panthers (MasterAwesome) vs Raiders (Doom)

Power Rankings Report:
Both of the above teams propelled themselves into the Top 5 this week. While those two teams are trending up, a couple top teams are trending in the wrong direction. The Seahawks, Chiefs and Broncos all fell a number of spots after losses. Seattle will look to get back on track this week after losing 2 in a row. The Ravens replaced the Broncos in the Top 10, at #10.

Biggest Gain: Chargers, Cowboys (+7)
Biggest Drop: Broncos (-5)

Playoff Picture:
http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=stats/playoffrace&lid=55

AFC: As expected there's a real battle in the West. Even the 3-5 Chargers only sit 2 games back in the wild card and they play one of the teams in front of them this week, the Ravens. They don't have another shot at the Broncos unfortunately. Denver holds onto the final wild card spot and would be the 3rd representative coming from the West right now. The Ravens, Dolphins and Bills are all in the mix closely behind.

NFC: This conference is a little more neat. There's a fight for the West here as well, but the runner-up should have no issue grabbing a hold of a wild card spot. While the Panthers sit one game back on the Falcons. The Saints and Cowboys, who sit 2 games out of the wild card, will need to step it up if they want to catch whoever doesn't win those two divisions. The North meanwhile is still up for grabs. The Bears and Vikings sit two games back from the Packers. Green Bay will have a chance to put some space between those teams when Minnesota comes to visit in Week 12.

my Ravens this year resemble the Super Bowl Ravens of 2000... horrid offense (31st) and one of the best defenses in the league (3rd). If i make the playoffs... a VERY big if... i like my chances :D

[quote name='Deuce20602']my Ravens this year resemble the Super Bowl Ravens of 2000... horrid offense (31st) and one of the best defenses in the league (3rd). If i make the playoffs... a VERY big if... i like my chances :D[/QUOTE]
I don't :D

[quote name='Doomtime']I don't :D[/QUOTE]

lol... well i just lost LaRon Landry for 7 weeks in additino to Ray Lewis still out for 6 weeks so i'm not convinced i'll make the playoffs anyway

[quote name='Deuce20602']BV... i dont know how you play with this lag.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I saw you edited the post to no longer say you conceded the game once you scored a TD. ;)

We just got disconnected. I have dinner reservations I don't have time to try again tonight, we'll have to play tomorrow.

[quote name='Deuce20602']the Madden gods have smiled on me and disrupted the game... so no injury to LaRon Landry :D[/QUOTE]

Not to mention you were losing. ;) I think it was setting up for a great finish though, sucks it got disconnected.

[quote name='bvharris']Haha, I saw you edited the post to no longer say you conceded the game once you scored a TD. ;)

We just got disconnected. I have dinner reservations I don't have time to try again tonight, we'll have to play tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

i edited it way before i got the TD but that didnt hurt in changing my mind lol. I got mad at the various plays that i couldnt do anything about cuz i was scared to switch players during the play. Gates had a couple catches on a route that i normally jump with Nealy but the lag prevented me from getting there. I really dont know how you deal with that every game

[quote name='bvharris']Not to mention you were losing. ;) I think it was setting up for a great finish though, sucks it got disconnected.[/QUOTE]

i was only down 6 with a whole quarter to go so i wasnt worried about being down, but not having Landry changed my defensive scheme. Just glad he's back :). I'll be kinda busy tomorrow but i should be home in the afternoon for a couple hours to try again.

[quote name='Deuce20602']i edited it way before i got the TD but that didnt hurt in changing my mind lol. I got mad at the various plays that i couldnt do anything about cuz i was scared to switch players during the play. Gates had a couple catches on a route that i normally jump with Nealy but the lag prevented me from getting there. I really dont know how you deal with that every game[/QUOTE]

I don't play with that every game, haha. We need to fight the notion that I'm constantly playing in lag city, lol

I noticed a couple of those routes too, but at the same time you couldn't really move defenders the lag prevented me from manually correcting with receivers, which I'm usually pretty good at (there was a sideline pass to Austin which was almost picked which should have probably been a jump ball if I'd been able to switch) so it cut both ways. It's definitely annoying.

[quote name='Deuce20602'] I'll be kinda busy tomorrow but i should be home in the afternoon for a couple hours to try again.[/QUOTE]

I'll be around most of the day, and I'll be around Sunday as well if we can't get it in tomorrow.

I don't get why people join madden leagues but don't want to play the game. 2 out of my last 3 games were we watching the clock tick. Good thing I'm in 2 other leagues here. :/

[quote name='ubernes']I don't get why people join madden leagues but don't want to play the game. 2 out of my last 3 games were we watching the clock tick. Good thing I'm in 2 other leagues here. :/[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, but I am gonna make sure it doesn't happen again. I am outta here. This shit isn't fun anymore. You all are just on another level this season, and I apparently can't keep up.

[quote name='gregthomas77']Sorry about that, but I am gonna make sure it doesn't happen again. I am outta here. This shit isn't fun anymore. You all are just on another level this season, and I apparently can't keep up.[/QUOTE]

great. so you sit on the ball all game for what? I would understand if you were sticking around and didn't want to rack up a ton of picks on your stats page or something, but you sit on the ball and then quit the league? should've just quit the game and I could've counted it. waste of my time.

sorry it's not fun any more to you, I just wish you didn't decide to not make it fun for me either. you've been a good member, but I'm not going to fight to get you to stay after that. good luck.

[quote name='ubernes']great. so you sit on the ball all game for what? I would understand if you were sticking around and didn't want to rack up a ton of picks on your stats page or something, but you sit on the ball and then quit the league? should've just quit the game and I could've counted it. waste of my time.

sorry it's not fun any more to you, I just wish you didn't decide to not make it fun for me either. you've been a good member, but I'm not going to fight to get you to stay after that. good luck.[/QUOTE]

wow, that hurt my feelings.

EDIT: you know what, I actually am sorry that I put you through that, so i apologize. in hindsight, quitting would probably have been the better thing to do. that being said, overreact much?

hah sorry, I don't think I overreacted too much. you made it not fun, that's all. and with the recent redworm quit/not quit and then this I'm just not going to fight to keep people in the league that don't want to be. so I'm just respecting your choice and leaving it at that.

i'm just trying to rush out the door right now. my first game was delayed, then my 2nd game (vs you) was me twiddling my thumbs for half of it when i could've been in the shower getting ready.

[quote name='ubernes']hah sorry, I don't think I overreacted too much. you made it not fun, that's all. and with the recent redworm quit/not quit and then this I'm just not going to fight to keep people in the league that don't want to be. so I'm just respecting your choice and leaving it at that.

i'm just trying to rush out the door right now. my first game was delayed, then my 2nd game (vs you) was me twiddling my thumbs for half of it when i could've been in the shower getting ready.[/QUOTE]

i think I am going to just have to spend 10-12 hours a day practicing and try again when the madden 12 leagues start up.

Lol I guess if Masterawesome is Sammie, ill go ahead to claim to be Pauly D lol

Hey Gregthomas, if you want we can scrim sometimes and I can take you under my wing and help your game evolve (no disrespect).

I feel like your dependable, communicate in the forum well and there is no reason to lose a user like that especially when we want to get through a couple more seasons.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I can't believe you are hating on the shore[/QUOTE]
I'd rather watch Martha Stewart and I'm 21. (And yeah she's been to prison!)

bread's done
Back